[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I agree with everything he says. What about you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
https://youtu.be/MfF9dpDJ3dA
>>
>>31992128
The part about pokemon being homages to other gens is such a strong con for me that I can't even like gen5
>>
>>31992128
>Gen V pros & cons
Gen V has no cons.
>>
>>31992322
Weather wars
>>
>>31992309

I liked that. I thought it was a cool connection to Gen I for long-time players, without taking anything away from the new generation. I've never gotten why some people hated that idea so much.
>>
>>31992328
Okay, I get it. You work for HARPP. Get over it, anon.
>>
>>31992338
For me it seemed lazy and unoriginal. I couldn't immerse myself into the game. Couldn't get myself to like goth gardevoir, judo/karate hitmons, new golem/alakazam/machamp/gengar, afro tauros, new annoying bat and jellyfish etc

just why gamefreak?
>>
>>31992341
Weather wars was a genuine downside, anon. It was a degenerate and overall very silly meta to play in, I'm glad it's over.
>>
>>31992338
The fact that you were forced to use Pokemon you didn't like is the problem here or at least mine
>>
>>31992436
Are you saying that there are zero gen 5 pokemon you like?
>>
>>31992442
Not him but let's be honest now, the few Unova mons are mostly found late game (i.e. Bisharp and Volcarona)
>>
>>31992484
the few GOOD* Unova mons
>>
>>31992128
i though it was prohibited to shill your channels here?

>>31992424
>new annoying bat
fuck you, swoobat was fun
>>
>>31992526
>missed the point

woobat/swoobat replaced zubat which was very common in almost every cave in every other region, that's why people thought it was annoying
>>
Silver is an ok tuber, but he sounds so cringy when he gives cons. I cant say I disagree with him though, he's usually right about what he says.
>>
>>31992128
>Where's your superior replacement Politoed?
tfw gen 7 happened
>>
>>31992484
That's just a case of bad taste as far as I can tell. Venipede line, Roggenrola line, Lillipup line, Purrloin line, Tympole line, and not to mention once you get past Castelia - Sandile, Scraggy, Darumaka, Dwebble.

I mean... do people actually dislike these? If so y'all are fine to have your own opinion, but they're just so solid to me.
>>
>>31992806
you forgot leavanny, zebstrika, galvantula, ferrothorn and eelektross to name a few other lines which you can find their prevos on the early game.
Though i think this guy meant good pokemon in competitive, which is stupid because competitive has nothing to do with the main story experience.
>>
>>31992806
Black and White have lots of good Pokemon available early on, but almost all of them take fucking forever to evolve. No matter how you slice it, you don't actually get to the shit you want until the back half of the game, but they alleviated the feeling of waiting by putting the level 7 pre-evo on route 3. You spend like 15 fucking hours basically preordering Scrafty, Scolipede, Krookodile, Eelektrik, Reuniclus etc.
>>
>>31992725
Pelipper is nowhere near as centralizing as Politoed
>>
>>31992309
It's like Alolan forms without the word forms in them
>>
>>31993071
Yes obviously because it's no longer gen 5 and weather was nerfed

It's in the same vein as the guy saying in the video that Megazard Y replaced Ninetales
>>
>>31993007
That's why they made evolite

I don't think they thought it through
>>
>>31993007
>but almost all of them take fucking forever to evolve.
Leavanny can be get at level 20 if you raise it's happiness, scolipede is lvl 30, gigalith is 25 if traded, and all of the other reach their last evolution at level 36-42
Only the very late game mons evolve at 50+ and usually you can get them at level 32+.
>>
>>31993155
I don't care about Leavanny, Scolipede still takes quite a while compared to its analogues in other generations, Gigalith is a trade evolution, and a lot of the Pokemon that reach their last evolution as *early* as late 30s early 40s don't evolve a SINGLE time before then.
>>
>>31993212
Krookodile, eelektrik and reuniclus do evolve once before, Scolipede evolving to it's third stage at 30 is still early, maybe not early in comparison with other bugs, but it's still pretty early, trade evolutions may be hard to do without friends, but it's still valid, and such a shame that you don't like leavanny, it's a pretty strong bug, frail but really strong
>>
>>31992128
I don't really agree with the whole Team Plasma being hypocrites con, I think that was the point. I would have replaced it with how terrible of a region BW Unova was, or maybe that the animated sprites looked really awkward a lot of the time.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.