[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ORAS is better than SM.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: ORAS.jpg (137KB, 567x319px) Image search: [Google]
ORAS.jpg
137KB, 567x319px
ORAS is better than SM.
>>
ok, and?
>>
>>31988001
what was the purpose of this thread
>>
>>31988001
Was literally about to post this.
>>
>>31988001
>ORAS is better than SM.

Here's your (You)
>>
>>31988013
gorilla arm dra-
oh
>>
File: 1488757411627.jpg (121KB, 1171x540px) Image search: [Google]
1488757411627.jpg
121KB, 1171x540px
>>
>>31988001
you didn't have to tell us
>>
they are both mediocre
>>
>>31988001
As much as I hated ORAS, I found it to be much more enjoyable than SM.
>>
>>31988001
Literally anything is better than SM.
>>
>>31988001
Playing through Alpha Sapphire right now. The beginning of the game isn't even 1/10th as obnoxiously tedious as the beginning of Sun/Moon, so so far you're right OP.
>>
>>31988001
Literally anything is better than SM.
>>
>>31988001
I disagree
>>
It really is though.

Far better level design. Hoenn has actual dungeons and relatively complex maps.

Better auxiliary features and content too. DexNav is one of of the best features we have had yet, and the PokéNav Plus is easily the best use of the bottom screen, certainly far better than the Rotom Dex. Secret Bases are a lot better than the Autism Plaza, this shouldn't even need explaining.

Also a far better story by the virtue that it isn't as prominent and in your face.
>>
ORAS is best of all gen 6 and gen 7 games
>>
I loved Sumo desu, but overall, I loved ORAS better I think. Much as the Poke Pelago is useful the Dexnax I miss more. I miss the 3D during cutscenes. I loved sky soaring. I loved DIVING and going out on REAL ocean WATER. I liked the over world chibi models - they were better animated. I enjoy the poke contests and the minigames for the pokemon 'refresh' (Amiee). I liked super training and the little amiee screens. Ability to rematch trainers. WAY easier to get destiny knot. Better battle tree thing. (And battle royale is SHIT). SECRET BASES. Easier wondertrade. I liked mega evos better then the super attack things (they are cool though just Megas were tactically more useful).

Sumo, easier to breed / see your IV's. No HMs. I liked the characters a lot (though about on par with ORAS who has an equally awesome cast of characters). Love the outfit customizing. Quicklink is rad. And course gorgeous world design (though I like Hoenn's layout way better).
>>
Both are great games.

All game freak has to do is release a new game every year. Everyone who said the pervious were trash. Will praise after the latest games release its a cycle
>>
File: 3d printed beak toucan.jpg (394KB, 1500x1124px) Image search: [Google]
3d printed beak toucan.jpg
394KB, 1500x1124px
>>31988001
I can't say I agree, I enjoyed the removal of the ugly and cumbersome grid based map, fuzzy faced chibi models, and HMs a great deal. Not a huge fan of remakes really, they lack the reason I play new games (namely new pokemon). ORAS also removed the custom options of XY, which was a terrible decision. I did enjoy secret bases though.

Overall I liked SM a lot more, but ORAS was still pretty decent.
Also this>>31990215
>>
>>31989656
That's honestly just sad since ORAS is still an awful game
>>
File: 1364358496720.png (58KB, 410x371px) Image search: [Google]
1364358496720.png
58KB, 410x371px
>>31988001
>oras
>better than anything
>>
>>31988013
To bait, but OP didn't realize that hating SM is no longer cool or edgy. Everyone agrees they are mediocre at best titles.
>>
>>31988001
Yes, and? SM are incredibly overrated.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.