[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diamond and Pearl Remake HM or Poké Ride?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: predi.png (1MB, 1712x2028px) Image search: [Google]
predi.png
1MB, 1712x2028px
Diamond and Pearl Remake
HM or Poké Ride?
>>
>>31985380

TM/HM
>>
I would prefer Poke Ride, with different ridemons from SM but I wouldn't be surprised if they used the same ones.

I also wouldn't be surprised if they used HMs because they insist on keeping things the same, such as Mart/Center being seperate again in ORAS, Rock Smash being a shitty HM again.
God how many HMs were in DP? Cant wait to gimp my team and limit my options with fucking rock climb and defog again
>>
>>31985380
Yes, my anus does look like a pearl. But... how did you know that, OP?
>>
File: nigel-farage.jpg (39KB, 591x430px) Image search: [Google]
nigel-farage.jpg
39KB, 591x430px
>>31985380
>not a single game called star platinum
>after sinnoh you can journey to alola
>a sequel and a remake
>pure pottery

Also yes Poke Ride please. I don't want to go back to using 3 or 4 member teams again.
>>
Poke Ride, but only if we don't wind up forced to wear glorified clown costumes

Otherwise HMs, because I refuse to wear the Poke Ride gear if I'm gonna be playing best trainer Lucas/Diamond/Hareta etc.
>>
>>31985380
>implying gamefreak is implementing Poké Rides in DP remakes
Hope you enjoy lugging a Bibarel around again
>>
>>31985474
>>not a single game called star platinum
>>
>>31985380
>Diamond and Pearl Remake

"no"
>>
>>31985552
>Star Platinum
>Crazy Diamond
>Pearl Jam
>>
SM had so many things hinting at a Kanto remake, although I'd prefer a revisit.
>>
>>31985559
>all from Part 4
>Gen 4

IT ALL COMES TOGETHER
>>
>>31985431
Cut, Fly, Surf, Waterfall, Defog, Rock Climb, Rock Smash, and Strength.
>>
>>31985559
>>31985570
Welp thats it everyone can leave now
>>
>>31985380
I LOVE PokeRide. Riding Pokemon has been a thing literally everyone wanted since the very beginning. Everyone was excited that we'd ride a Pokemon instead of Bike during XY's release, and not being able to do that was one of the biggest disappointment, right after the difficulty.

Though personally, I'd change a few things. For one, make the outfit and music optional. Add a few options in the Pager to turn them off or on. Also, make the flying Ride like the Soaring from ORAS. I love PokeRide as it is, but with these changes, it could even better.

Also hoping they keep Zard as the flying ride.
>>
>>31985380
Poke Ride, of fucking course.
>>
>>31985743
Soaring really should replace Fly as the default, and the way Fly currently is could be saved for post-game or something, since it essentially functions as a teleport/fast travel. Only issue would be how to justify a player not being able to land on an area they haven't visited before.
>>
What about pluto?
>>
>>31985883
That can be avoided by making Soaring available AFTER you've visited every area, giving you only a normal Fly option before that, it's not as fun.
>>
>>31985380
>implying GF will remake the worst gen
You'll get Gen 1 sequels and you'll like it :)
>>
>>31985992
>You'll get Gen 1 sequels and you'll like it
Those sequels are called "gen 2"
>>
>>31985380
>guzzlord
>based on uranus
no wonder its shit
>>
File: 1487265477219.jpg (32KB, 651x451px) Image search: [Google]
1487265477219.jpg
32KB, 651x451px
We'll be going back to HMs because "PokeRide is exclusive to Alola since people and Pokemon there share more special bonds than any other region, and it wouldn't make Alola feel as unique in that aspect if other regions had PokeRide."
Enjoy being forced to lug around two HM Slaves for Cut, Surf, Waterfall, Rock Smash, Strength and Rock Climb since literally every area requires some combination of those seven HMs!
Boost the amount of Slaves to 3 if you can't memorize areas with fog and/or don't want to put up with everyone missing in battle while also needing a flyer.
>>
File: 1484598332098.jpg (10KB, 372x248px) Image search: [Google]
1484598332098.jpg
10KB, 372x248px
Many of you seem to be underestimating GF's gen 1 pandering. Let me remind you that the games following RSE were not DPPt but FRLG. Next remakes will be gen 1 remakes. Alola forms being exclusively Kanto mons only further confirmed this in my mind.
>>
File: 1487997463971.jpg (27KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1487997463971.jpg
27KB, 500x333px
>>31985380
Why the fuck is there always one guy who's trying so hard to prove that remakes are coming? Of fucking course they're going to come. They always have. Shut up already.
>>
>>31986226
It's not If anymore, anon, it's when.
Especially when you have an equal amount of people trying even harder to prove that we'll get Kanto Remakes or SM Sequels that take place in Kanto.
>>
File: 3456.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
3456.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>31985380
>Guzzlord is based in ur anus
>>
>>31985380
pokeride a shit , i want the bicycle and the item finder back
>>
>Bibarel Charge
>Bibarel Paddle
>Bibarel Shove
>Bibarel Jet

Memes aside, I hope they have a new crop of Ridemons, made up of actual Sinnoh Pokemon

>Staraptor Glide
>Bastiodon Shove
>Rampardos Charge
>Floatzel Paddle
>Empoleon Jet
>Torterra Climb
>>
>>31986017
Gen 2 might as well not even exist in GameFreak's eyes.
>>
>>31986353
Isn't that the same for every single region that isn't Kanto?
As soon as Gen 7 ends, Alola basically won't exist anymore until remakes come along.
>>
>>31986360
Gen 6 ended but it was still acknowledged in SM with Sina and Dexio, Ash-Greninja, etc. Meanwhile Gen 2 was the only gen to not get a rep in the Battle Tree.
>>
>>31985380
>Not Crazy Diamond and Jam Pearl
>>
>>31986193
So long as Johto exists and is visitable, I honestly wouldn't mind another G1 remake.
>>
>>31985380
Pokéride, but it's just a single Bidoof.
>>
>>31985380
That's cute, but we're getting Kanto sequels.
>>31985564
Sequels, not remakes.
>>
>>31986772
I just finished SM today and I'm in love with Lillie.
I hadn't unironically fallen in love with a 2D girl for a very long time.

Don't get my hopes up anon.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.