[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share your autism here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: Sneasel and Weavile.png (34KB, 351x382px) Image search: [Google]
Sneasel and Weavile.png
34KB, 351x382px
>I can't bring myself to use a female Sneasel or Weavile because I'm too used to the long ear feathers (though it's less noticeable on Weavile)
>>
My in game teams must always be composed entirely of Pokémon from that same gen, with remakes counting for the gen they represent.

Obviously this made HG/SS and S/M less fun for me than for most people thanks in large part to GF's Kanto pandering
>>
>>31984547

There's nothing wrong with wanting aestethic pokemons, female sneasel looks just stupid.
>>
>>31984547
I'm actually the opposite. I hate using the males because the short feather is the same size as the ear and it pleases me.
>>
>>31984547
I only use female pokemon
>>
>>31984547
Sneasel and Weavile are clearly supposed to be masculine pokemon, so male is the right choice anyway.
I mean, you CAN use a female one, but it is not supposed to be this way.
>>
>>31984763
Now this is autism
>>
>>31984591
Autism
>>
>>31984781
in its purest form
>>
My starter needs to always be at least one level higher than the next highest level Pokemon.
>>
The heart-shaped tail of female pikachu is probably the most infuriatingly pointless design change in the franchise. All the media depicts pikachu with the flat top bolt-shaped tail, and then out of nowhere they take their mascot, cut some shit out of the tail and call it a day
>>
>>31984787
That's the point of this thread
>>
>>31984787
>>31984781
>not expecting autism in an autism thread
How new are you?
>>
>>31984821
>falling for obvious bait
How new are YOU?
>>
File: 1476769826251.jpg (37KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
1476769826251.jpg
37KB, 500x566px
>>31984671
this, but only because females are so much better for breeding

>pass down egg moves, species, ability and ball without needing a specific father

it doesn't really make sense to not use females

obviously this made breeding a female HP Fire Magic Bounce Espeon very fucking tedious
>>
>>31984671
>>31984829

Must be fun being abused by Attract.
>>
>>31984943
i have never played anyone who ever used attract in any match in my ~14 years of playing this game

the one npc who uses attract doesn't really concern me at all, and cute charm hax befalls male pokemon since most cute charm users are predisposed to being females
>>
>>31984547
I cares about natures in-game and will throw away catches with attack or speed lowering natures.
>>
>>31984591
This so much. In XY too I didn't use mega evolution either.
>>
>>31984547
Not sure if this is autismo enough for you guys but I refuse to use a mon with a nature that lowers their primary attack stat or speed. I had to catch 3 female salandits in SM before i got a useable one
>>
>>31985174
This is inaccurate bullshit. Attract is the most OP status because it is like a much better paralysis that doesn't limit a 2ND one from stacking with it. AND it lasts a long time. Basically if you get a frail female mon in a Nuzlocke and you have access to Attract, that bitch isn't going a n y w h e r e until you make a colossal fuck up. Most in-game teams seem to prefer male mons. Especially male trainers. Expect female trainers to use females however. A lot of lines have male dominated encounter ratios too for lore reasons/unusual breeding reasons.

If you have a hand-selected female pokemon on your team for any other reason than Attract, you are basically a furry or an autist that needs to match the design with your objectively wrong headcanon gender.
>>
>>31984547
Female sneasel is fucking ugly and ruins the entire design, I don't blame you OP
>>
File: 045.png (217KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
045.png
217KB, 960x1280px
playing platinum right now to get male bunny, every one I've had was female even when I wanted male
>>
Female Heracross.

Fucking ugly horn.
>>
>>31985428
Then why have I not seen a single attract user in 200-300 ranked battle spot matches, including competitions
>>
>>31984547
What was even the point of introducing gender differences if GameFreak barely implemented it after Gen IV? There's Jellicent, Meowstic, and Pyroar and that's basically it.
>>
>>31984547
Don't worry, I'm the same about Hippowdon.

I can not stand having bad natures on Pokemon, and will continuously catch the same species on a normal run until I find either a neutral nature, or a directly beneficial one.
>>
>>31984763
>are clearly supposed to be masculine pokemon
But they're not so it's the wrong choice.
>>
I stop playing when I encounter a shiny. A shiny is a message that you've been in roughly 4,000 Pokemon battles. It is a monument to wasted time.
>>
>31984547
>I can't bring myself to use a male Sneasel or Weavile because they are too feminine
>>
>>31984827
>Can't come up with a good excuse so calls it bait
How knew R U?
>>
>>31985546
Is this bait? That's literally not how odds work.
>>
I only use pokemon of the gender that "looks right" for that poke. for example I wouldn't use a male Sylveon or a female Jolteon.
>>
>>31984763
>masculine
Yeah, that girly laughing in refresh sure is masculine
>>
>>31985583

It's not, but that doesn't change things. It's just as likely to be higher than 4,096 battles than lower.
>>
>>31985622
Well, either way you were right in posting this in autism general. I mean if you stop playing when you encounter a shiny right at the beginning and you know very well you haven't engaged on 4,000 battles it must be autism.
>>
>>31985428
>Attract is the most OP status

stopped reading there
>>
File: Spr_6x_307_m.png (3KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Spr_6x_307_m.png
3KB, 240x240px
I can't use male meditites
>>
>>31985609
>implying jolteon is masculine
>>
>>31984621
>pokemons

y u do dis
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.