[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never nervously ask the cute Skull Grunt you just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: sweet.jpg (32KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
sweet.jpg
32KB, 400x240px
>you will never nervously ask the cute Skull Grunt you just battled out on a date
>she will never laugh in response, your face turning bright red as all her Skull buddies start laughing at you
>she will never call out to you as you turn to walk away and say "I never said no" with a cheeky grin
>you will never feel the sting yet again as you realize the date is you hanging out with her and her Skull buddies from earlier at a bar
>you will never be goaded into getting black out drunk in a silly attempt to prove yourself
>she will never make a big deal about taking you home even though secretly she likes being depended on like this
>you will never wake up the next morning feeling like shit and hoping you never see another member of Team Skull for as long as you live, lest you die of embarrassment
>you will never be lured into the kitchen by the mysterious smell of sweet berry pancakes, despite the allure of staying in bed all day
>you will never be surprised to see her standing there with that shit eating grin again, as she gives you shit for being such a huge pussy
>you will never fall in love together
>you will never move in together
>you will never get married to a beautiful ex-Skull grunt
>you will never watch as your marriage falls apart after almost a decade, closed off emotionally
>you will never move out and be on your own for the first time in what feels like forever
>you will never pass out drunk every night, your love of drink blown into a full blown addiction
>you... probably will die alone regardless, so at least you have that to console you

it hurts, yo
>>
>you will never browse /vp/ without seeing one of these stupid posts
>>
>>31984577
feels bad man
>>
Cringe thread?
>>
>>31984577
first post, best post
>>
>>31984609
You know it
>>
File: Jesus christ.jpg (226KB, 570x1401px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus christ.jpg
226KB, 570x1401px
>>31984609
Cringe thread
>>
>>31984577
Stop going in the Guzma thread, this is literally the only time I've seen one of these rambling, insane stories outside of there.

Seriously, who wants to become a fucking wreck with alcohol problems/brain damage/abusing or being abused like these stories always end with?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.