[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dude the boys are all canon lmao What the FUCK?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: pokemon-generations-poster.jpg (379KB, 1000x1422px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-generations-poster.jpg
379KB, 1000x1422px
>dude the boys are all canon lmao

What the FUCK?
>>
Women are the niggers of gender.
>>
Pretty sure they never showed Lucas
>>
I am tired of the boy pandering in Pokemon excluding Nate
>>
>I don't know what canon means
>>
>>31982061
>Implying this schlock has the authority to make anything canon
>>
>>31982061
I'm not going to blame GF. All of those scenes would look SHIT with a cute girl. Helping out Lance with a shit eating grin, jumping around with Sceptile and running through the base of Team Magma to be analyzed by Courtney, commanding Fug, making an heroic entrance to save the liberal faggot riding an ancient Dragon and all the Red scenes.

Calem's scene was more gender neutral, I guess.
>>
>>31982061

Umm no.

Lyra plays as a friend in the games if you choose to play as Ethan.

May plays as the rival if you choose to play as Brendan.

Dawn plays as Rowans assistant if you play as Lucas.

Rosa is in the game and double battles with you if you choose to play as whatever his name is.

Serena plays as a rival if you choose to play as Calem.

The female characters are canon too. The only ones that aren't are Leaf, Crystal and Hilda.
>>
>>31982166
>Hilda
She also appears in Battle Subway. So only Leaf, Crystal and Moon.
>>
SM already effectively confirmed every playthrough of every version is canon including ones that are never finished, but people instead just circlejerk about "timelines"
>>
>>31982169

I always forget about B/W lol seeing as B2W2 overshadows it.
>>
>>31982189
One, this is just talking about Generation. Two, SM didn't confirm shit about versions. Don't be a fucking retard.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.