[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw migrated pokemon from the course of 13 something years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1462564854078.png (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1462564854078.png
30KB, 300x300px
>tfw migrated pokemon from the course of 13 something years
>boxes upon boxes in bank
>still havent caught them all

should I just kill myself now /vp/
>>
>>31979688
I'm the same way. Catching them all is overrated.
>>
MODS!
>>
Moooooods
>>
>>31979688
nah, I finished my living dex shortly before SM came out and felt empty
kind of tempted to release them all tbhonest
>>
>>31979713
>>31979731
Not having caught them all is not against the rules as long as you're actively trying
>>
>>31979688
You have literally no excuse. The past 3 generations gave you access to every single non-event pokemon, GTS made trading for version-exclusives or trade-evos easy and every single event pokemon was given out via internet or code last year.
>>
>>31979771
That's not how it works. Once bank is out you NEED to have transfered your living dex in order to post on /vp/.
>>
>>31979688
>be me on 2014
>bought Alpha Sapphire as the first Gen 6 game
>caught all the in-game Pokémon and the unobtainables ones through GTS
>2016 Mythical Distribution announced
>got all the Mythicals distributed during 2016
>STILL NO DIANCIE
>March 2017
>completed Alola Pokédex
>STILL NO FUCKING DIANCIE
Just kill me
>>
>>31979824
so new players can't post at all? nonsense.
>>
>>31979688
Well to be fair no one can literally catch them all.

Some Pokémon are gifts or traded to you from others.

No one in the history of this franchise has CAUGHT them all.
Hence everyone on this board should be banned
>>
>>31980500
>everyone on this board should be banned
hear, hear!
>>
Do you need to 'own' a pokemon (as in they have your trainer name and ID) for it to count as a real living dex.

I bought AS not OR, so i got all of my OR legendaries are from the GTS, is this allowed?
>>
I'm two away from finally completing my living dex, just Volcanion and Hoopa left. I have no fucking clue how I'll ever get them.

Wish I'd known there wasn't a national dex in SuMo before I'd moved the 600~ I had across, oh well, hopefully gen 8 has one.
>>
>>31980534
Aren't there several event legendaries that it's impossible to have your ID on?
>>
>>31980571
Yeah i know you can't name the event legendaries and gift mons.

I just mean catchable ones. If i have a Lugia I caught and a Ho-oh from gts is that allowed or fake?
>>
>>31980610
There's not really any set rules, if you're fine with it then it's fine. Trading is in the spirit of the game so I've never seen it is as an issue.
>>
>>31980448
Actually not. At most you can lurk while take your time to understand the culture of the site and get more knowledgeable at the things pertaining that board: videogames, pokémon, anime, you name it.

Sadly due to the sheer number of newfags and due to the nature of this board in particular they don't get called out anymore or at all which is a pity.

In conclusion lurk more and go catch more pokémon meanwhile.
>>
>>31980366
You fucking missed 2015 diancie
>>
>>31979688
>just inject lol
>>
>>31980448
>so new players can't post at all?
That's the idea. Ever heard the phrase lurk moar?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.