[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Facts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: comfiest place in the region.png (525KB, 1049x399px) Image search: [Google]
comfiest place in the region.png
525KB, 1049x399px
Usually I'd post an opinion for these threads, but no opinions are involved, as what I'm, mentioning is objective fact.

So here I am, relaying indisputable information to you, the rest of /vp/

These are the comfiest places in each region.
>>
File: 300px-Snowpoint_City_Pt.png (234KB, 300x506px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Snowpoint_City_Pt.png
234KB, 300x506px
>>31979641
I think Snowpoint City is comfier in Sinnoh
>>
How did you manage to be wrong 6 times in just one post? How does he do it?
>>
File: hauoli.png (916KB, 648x628px) Image search: [Google]
hauoli.png
916KB, 648x628px
>>31979641
wrongo
>>
>>31979690
>6 times

there's no way you dont agree with at least two of these

>>31979789
acceptable replacement
>>
>>31979641
>no Fullmoon Island
bitch what
>>
>>31979673
Nah, even Twinleaf is a comfier town with snow. chilled place>>>>frozen place
>>
>>31979820
Hoenn is good
And fine I guess I'll concede on Johto
>>
>>31979850
I'll guess and say that for Sinnoh it's Eterna Forest, for Kalos it's Laverre City and for Johto it was National Park.
>>
File: kampfy.jpg (27KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
kampfy.jpg
27KB, 400x240px
>>31979850
this is better for hoenn
>>
>>31979690
you mean 7 times?
>>
>>31979870
No it isnt.
>>
>>31979690
>>31979850
>>31979896
Literally where in Kanto is comfy besides the only natural landmark in the region?
>>
>>31979983
>Pallet Town
>Viridian Forest
>Vermillion City
>Fuchsia City
take your pick
>>
>>31980007
Well, I still pic Mt Moon Square, but the only one there that even compares is Viridian and Fuscia. Especially the Gen 4 versions
>>
File: top_0014.jpg (64KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
top_0014.jpg
64KB, 600x360px
After mulling it over a bit I've decided on

Kanto-- Pallet Town? It's hard to pick because nowhere really stands out to me. I'm fond of Lavender but I don't think most people would describe it as comfy. Confession: I've never been to Mt. Moon Square, maybe I'll dig out my HG and check it out sometime

Johto-- Also hard to pick one but for the opposite reason: comfiest region. Lots of good places to choose but I'm going to go with Ecruteak City. The music soothes my soul, and I'm a sucker for Japanese style buildings

Hoenn-- Pic related. Route 120 at night is one of the prettiest areas in the entire series. Thanks, ORAS

Sinnoh-- Like Johto, also has a lot of great locations. Personally I love forests, and Eterna does not disappoint. Quiet and serene, with just a touch of spookiness but you know that you're still safe. As long as you don't approach the mansion, of course

Unova-- Virbank, which is weird as I'm not really a city person, and I get the impression its kinda run down and grungy on top of that. But something about it just sits right with me

Kalos-- Route 7. Colorful flowers adorning one side with a river on the other, what's not to like? Reminds me of some places I visited as a child

Alola-- Honestly I don't remember much of the region. I felt like I was just a tourist, being shepherded from one spot to the next without much time or reason to go off exploring on my own. Memorial Hill I guess? I've always found graveyards to be very peaceful
>>
>>31980407
OP here. Top tier taste all around, good job buddy.

I think for me, Virbank and that entire area i super comfy because it's a small secluded area across the ocean from the main region. It''s the same reason I love the Cinawood island in Johto
>>
>>31980407
>Kanto-- Pallet Town
Interesting choice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOWRNLaCMJg
But go to Mt. Moon Square on Mondays, that place is fucking great, we need more of this in the games. It's hard to decice which one is comfier.
>>
>>31980407
check out the Square man
>>
>>31979641
>Sinnoh
>Not Floaroma Town
Wrong
>>
File: unova_rt_23.png (53KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
unova_rt_23.png
53KB, 256x192px
Kanto - Don't really remember much of it because I haven't been there in ages. What OP posted I guess.
Jhoto - Ecruteak city in general is maximum comfy.
Hoenn - I can agree with Route 20 at night. Route 104 North is quite comfy as well.
Sinnoh - I always really liked Celestic Town.
Unova - Pic related and Lentimas Town.
Kalos - Aquacorde Town.
Alola - Ula'ula Meadow I guess? There's a lot of comfy stuff in Alola.
>>
>>31979641
Kanto: Bill's cottage - the man has great taste.
Johto: Ecruteak without a doubt.
Hoenn: Lilycove city has always been my favorite for its location, music, and buildings.
Sinnoh: Resort area - it was made for comfy.
Unova: Marine Tube and Castelia are great for different reasons.
Kalos: Laverre and its Pokéball factory have nice music.
Alola: The entirety of Melemele - I have a feeling that if it had no area transitions and no fixed camera it'd be a dream to explore.
>>
>>31979789
only in this artwork, in game Hao'oli looks like Silent Hill
>>
>>31979641
Boy, gen 4 and 5 really shit the bed in terms of comfy, huh?
>>
>>31979641
>Kanto
I agree with you, OP. Though I would also pick Celadon City. Odd choice, I know, but to me, it felt like a really spacious and comfy city. The fountain, the cafe, the hotel, with a quiet Grass-type Gym full of females. It's always been a personal favorite of mine. I can't say I blame Erika for falling asleep on job if the city is this comfy.

>Johto
Though pick between Ecruteak City and National Park. I guess I'll pick Ecruteak simply because it has more stuff than the Park.

>Hoenn
Route 120 at night. No contest.

>Sinnoh
I'll disagree here. I found Snowpoint and Eterna Forest a lot more comfier. I also found Floaroma and Solaceon Town to be a lot more comfy than your pick.

>Unova
Marine Tube > everything else. Not even a contest.

>Kalos
Laverre and Aquacorde were pretty comfy. I also like snow, so your pick is also a favorite of mine. I think I'd pick Laverre, but I honestly like all of these equally.

>Alola
I found most of the region to be pretty comfy. I just can't pick a single place. If I'm forced to narrow it down a bit, I'd pick the entirety of Melemele.
>>
>>31981385
This would have been a better pick, you got me

>>31981578
>>31981666
I almost chose Resort Area actually. I went with the park because walking Pokemon + the music

Celestic Town was always lame to me. And if we're going with Unova Towns it has to be Anville or Lanucosa first

Route 23 is one of the best routes in the franchise

>>31982548
Marine Tube is a really good choice.

Im bias against the first few Kalos towns because they all blend together in a way I really dont like
>>
>>31979870
I hate to use this word, but everything they did to Wally's encounter in ORAS was so fucking cringy and forced. Even the music was garbage, but gets sucked off by every dumb kid who loves a 40 second loop lol-so-ebin rock song.
>>
>>31983571
That's just Gen 6's MO. It's the gen where everything feels "standard"

I cant explain it.
>>
Kanto: Route 13
Johto: Olivine, but almost the entire region is comfy.
Hoenn: Meteor Falls
Sinnoh: Flower Paradise, despite being event only, is the only place I can think of for Sinnoh
Unova: Chargestone Cave
Kalos: Route 16
Alola: Po Town
>>
>>31979641
The idea of a Pokemon go behind the player, it's crazy!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.