[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lorwise, who would you say is the most powerful Tapu and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1477955095258.jpg (69KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477955095258.jpg
69KB, 640x640px
Lorwise, who would you say is the most powerful Tapu and why?
>>
>>31977777
Nice numbers.
Probably Bulu.
>>
>>31977777
Those sevens
>>
>>31977777
Lele.
Koko is a lazy fuck, Bulu is too retarded, and Fini was just born a disappointment, not even able to compete with UBs.
Lele is the only competent one of them all.
>>
>>31977777
Your quints say all four of them are equally strong
>>
Fini didnt do shit
Lele curses people
Koko fought the UBs
Bulu destroyed a supermarket
Well depending on how strong man made structures are compared to pokemon to another dimension id say its tied between Keko or Bulu
>>
Koko by virtue of being the most pushed one.
>>
>>31977798
>Koko is a lazy fuck, Bulu is too retarded
Did you mix those two up?
>>
>>31977829
I was trying to be nice. Koko and Bulu are both too retarded and lazy fucks to be any good.
>>
>>31977777
I wish Bulu was Fighting/Fairy or Fire/Fairy
Grass/Fairy is boring
>>
>>31977777
Someone should make a Tapu check'em image in honour of this lucky quints
>>
>>31977850
Now you've got me thinking. How would Fighting Terrain work? Both mechanically and thematically.
>>
File: TapuBuluGrassFairy-7949.png.jpg (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
TapuBuluGrassFairy-7949.png.jpg
71KB, 500x500px
>>31977850
You probably never used Bulu. STAB Wood Hammer and Horn Leech under it's terrain is ridiculous. It's an offensive Grass type done right.
>>
>>31977798
Someone wants to tap the pink Tapu
>>
>>31977798
I really don't see what's so great about Top Lele. It's basically a slower Alakazam since decent physical attacks are enough to OHKO it.

If its speed and sp defense stats were switched then it would be high-OU or even uber.
>>
>>31978483
Bulu is the most predictable mon in the tier and has plenty of things that can wall it.

If it wasn't a grass type, it'd be fucking fantastic, just like Serperior. Grass just isn't a good type for anything not named Tangrowth or Ferrothorn.
>>
>>31978520
Terrain, dipshit. Specs can 2hko basically everything in the tier, and Scarf sweeps offensive teams without a resist. Calm Mind can also decimate provided it's given a turn to set up, as Lele has coverage against almost all of it's checks.
>>
>>31977777
It's a tie between Koko and Bulu. Although Bulu is a lazy fuck, he's pretty powerful when he's not. Also, Koko stood up against a UB. That's one tough Tapu.
>>
File: relevant.jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
relevant.jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>>31978362
>field becomes a boxing ring
>raises the power of grounded fighting type attacks
>contact attacks have mold breaker effect
>>
>>31978525
>Bulu is the most predictable mon in the tier and has plenty of things that can wall it
>plenty of things that can wall it

Choice Banded Tapu Bulu is so powerful that it actually 2HKOs Aegislash.
>252+ Atk Choice Band Tapu Bulu Wood Hammer vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Aegislash-Shield in Grassy Terrain: 170-201 (52.4 - 62%) -- 69.5% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery and Grassy Terrain recovery
You'd better have a Skarmory or a Mega Venusaur in your team or otherwise you're not switching into this thing. Not even with resistances.
>>
Well sure isn't Fini, I mean being weak to not one, but two of the Tapus kind of means you're fucked.
>>
>>31978644
>Aegislash used Qings Shield
>>
>>31978644
Don't forget Celesteela, Heatran, etc, etc. With Heatran you'll need to hard read, but Celesteela is immune almost entirely unless if you're subseed, which is incredibly niche.
>>
>>31978659
>Heatran
Literally OHKO'd by Superpower on the switch

>Celesteela
Standard specially defensive set takes a clean 52.5 - 62% from Superpower so it's a very shaky switch-in at best due to lack of reliable recovery
>>
>>31978719
>hard read
Of course Heatran is OHKO'd, but if you're locked into Wood Hammer then you're fucked as it can come in and either decimate you with either of it's STABs or force you out and set up rocks. I'll give you Celesteela, however.

The issue with Bulu is two-fold; a shitty attacking STAB, and it also happens to be physical; which means that it can't switch into literally any water type except potentially Fini, as it will be burned either by Rotom-W or Scald.

Not saying it's bad, but there's a reason it's the worst Tapu in OU.
>>
File: 1435730985673.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435730985673.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
>>31978767
>it can't switch into literally any water type except potentially Fini
REMOVE SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALD
>>
>>31978787
Masuda has too much of a water fetish and you know it.

>Best Scarfer
>Keldeo

>Best Wall not named Landorus
>Fini

>Best Greninja
>Greninja
>>
>>31978806
>Keldeo
>best scarfer
I thought that was Lele.
>Landorus or Fini
>the best walls
I thought that was Mega Sableye.
>Greninja
>Best Greninja
I thought that was Mega Lucario.
>>
File: Time to stop.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Time to stop.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
>>31977798
Enough, Lele.
>>
>>31978888
Those are very nice quads, but no.

>Scarfer
Keldeo is the best Greninja killer, Pheromosa killer and Volcorona killer. There is few Pokemon it's not capable of forcing out once it gets in.

>Walls
Mega Sableye is... a special case, yeah? Either way, it's not as splashable as Fini or Landorus.

>Greninja
I'm... I'm not sure if I'm being baited or not.
>>
>>31977777
They should be about equal. Otherwise, at least one of them would lose their island to one of the other three.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.