[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

Who would win?
>>
>>31977683
National park for the eyecatches and comfy bug types
>>
>>31977683
Village Bridge for maximum comfy.
>>
>>31977683
National Park for the bug catching contest. Easy stone farming and comfy as fuck.
>>
>>31977703
>>31977720
Also for having possibly the best overworld tune in the franchise.
>>
>>31977683
the one that doesn't have niggers in it
>>
>>31977706
https://youtu.be/VsD-OUWNUlU
>>
Emerald Safari Zone
>>
BW is my favorite pokemon game, but I prefer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBIPHpy3yk0 to >>31977733
They're both /comfy/ af though
>>
>>31977731
ebin
>>
i don't get the national park meme
the bug catching shit was fun the first time you did it
>>
>>31977683

I like both, but I'll have to say National Park this time.
>>
>>31977683
i don't remember anything from village bridge
unless you are pointing at the austistic vocal screeching garbage
i had to leave and revisit the town to get rid of the shit song, never ever visited that place again
>>
>>31977683
As much as I love Johto, Village Bridge knocks National Park off the field.
>>
>>31977777
>>
>>31977683
easily National Park. But Village Bridge is pretty good too (except that woman singing)
>>
Neither

GSC National Park takes the cake for the greatest theme and comfiest spot in the franchise
>>
>>31978257
The tripfag is right.
>>
>>31977683
It's funny because there are literally a dozen or more locations in Hoenn comfier than either of those.
>>
>>31977762
God the HGSS version is trash. Original or bust.
>>
>>31977683
Gen2 is my favorite gen, but Village bridge wins, easy
>>
How many of each are we talking here? 1 park versus 3 billion bridges?
>>
>>31978332
I posted it, but I won't disagree with you
The original is better
>>
>>31977683
National park no contest
alls i remember doing at the bridge was waiting forever for a Lapras to be found in a ripple
and finding a Zangoose to breed with a seviper
>>
Neither, because both are 10/10 would comfy again
>>
>>31977725
Damn right it's the best song in the series.
>>
>>31977683
Village Bridge both for the visuals and general design of the town and that music.
Easily one of if not the most chill area in Pokemon.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.