[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst gen 4 pomemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 26895681586_312f06db9c_b.jpg (170KB, 920x552px) Image search: [Google]
26895681586_312f06db9c_b.jpg
170KB, 920x552px
Hey /vp/! What are the six worst pokemon in the gen 4 games? I plan to do a challenge run using only the worst of the worst. This isn't in terms of design, but rather stats, moves, and abilities. What'cha got?
>>
C'mon guys don't let me down
>>
>>31976825
Also, fully evolved forms only. Turtwig is obviously going to be pretty bad compared to Torterra.
>>
Assuming you mean fully-evolved mons:
Wormadam
Mothim
Kricketune
Carnivine
Phione
Vespiquen
>>
>>31976856
Male combee is technically fully evolved, so wouldn't he be worse?
>>
Lumineon is pretty bad
>>
>>31976887
Why is that?
>>
Just use six babymons. Make sure they faint a lot so they'll never love you.
>>
>>31976825
What >>31976856 said generally, although I would argue that Pachirisu and Lumineon should be there in place of Phione and Vespiquen. Also, plant cloak Wormadam is the worst of the three.

>>31976887
Lumineon is only somewhat fast, but has bad defenses and offenses (they're actually the same, but it gets nothing for a physical movepool)

>>31976905
>I didn't read the very first reply
>>
>>31976934
>expecting underage to read
buttscab's thing is that he replies to every thread he sees without reading anything just so people care about who he is
>>
>>31976825
I did a run a while back in Pearl with pokemon I'd never used before
Empoleon, Staraptor, Carnivine, Mismagius, Chimecho, Sudowoodo.

Chimecho was by FAR the worst of the picks. It was just so bad. I was expecting it be Carnivine, but at least that had a powerful Powerwhip.

TLDR; Chimecho

I would also expect Lumineon, kricketune and male combee to be bad.
>>
Thank you for the suggestions!
>>
>>31976856
Vespiquen is pretty decent ingame, Chatot on the other hand...
>>
File: Sableye God.png (2KB, 77x69px) Image search: [Google]
Sableye God.png
2KB, 77x69px
Why wasn't this a cross-evolution
>>
File: BBRRRAAAAPPPPP.jpg (38KB, 907x191px) Image search: [Google]
BBRRRAAAAPPPPP.jpg
38KB, 907x191px
>>31976825
>This isn't in terms of design, but rather stats, moves, and abilities

Oh, my bad
>>
>>31976977
>Chimecho
>4 gen
>>
>>31977185
Why the Fuck does it have that long ass tail?
>>
>>31977306
What the fuck did you just fucking say about Citizen Snips you little bitch? I'll have you know that Snips graduated top of his class in the Showderp Seals, and has been involved in numerous secret raids on OU, and has over 1750 ELO. He's trained in Acupressure Warfare and is the top rester in the entire Showderp Armed Forces. You are nothing to him but just another Knock Off. He will knock you the fuck off with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Showdown, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about Snips over the internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak Snips is contacting his secret network of Porygon across Showdown. And your IP is being traced right know so you better be prepared for the Knock Off, maggot. The Knock Off that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your held item. You're fucking dead, kid. He can be on any team, any time, and can kill you in over 700 ways, and that's just with his ResTalk. Not only is he trained in Knock Off combat, but he has access to every set on Dogars.org and he will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what Dark/Poison retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. He will shit Knock Offs all over you and you will faint from it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>31977346
Chingling
>>
Leafeon
Wormadam grass coat
Cherrubi
Carnivine
Abomnasnow
Torterra
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.