[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things you like but /vp/ hates.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

ITT: Things you like but /vp/ hates.
>>
Good Pokémon games
>>
>>31975616
pic unrelated I'm assuming?
>>
Arvalis.
>>
Pokemon.
>>
>>31975616
life
>>
>>31975616
not a big fan of legendaries in general, but i unironically like giratina too
>>
>>31975616
>ripping off arvalis while missing the point
>>
>>31975708
>missing the point
What did Anon mean by this.
>>
/vp/ loves giratina though?
>>
File: giratina__by_arvalis-d6y203m.jpg (148KB, 1081x739px) Image search: [Google]
giratina__by_arvalis-d6y203m.jpg
148KB, 1081x739px
>>31975758
>Though once thought to be a malevolent spirit, and in some circumstances a demonic dragon, Giratina is in actuality an extremely large arthropod Pokemon. Only one adult Giratina has even been confirmed by science to exist, however there are many unsubstantiated reports of them near the mouths of caves. The natural habitat of a Giratina is colloquially known as the distortion world, an exceptionally large, exceptionally deep cavernous pocket of heavy gases. This environment is where the larval stage, also known as origin forme, grow to gargantuan size. The heavy gases allow the sizable origin forme to float and almost fly through the dark, vast caverns it calls home. As the Pokemon matures, over an unknown, but great span of time, it will start to make its way closer and closer to the surface with each passing year. During this time, six of its poorly developed legs start to gain strength and girth to support the over-sized arthropod outside an environment submerged in dense gases. It is not known why Giratina seek out the surface, or why it has adapted to mimic the appearance of a dragon. The leading mind in the field profers that its because dragons are the coolest and no one messes with bad-ass dragons because they are the best.

He turned it into a reptilian chimera instead of maintaining consistent insect biology, and does a poorer job of integrating the ghost features into something somewhat organic.
>>
zinnia
>>
>>31975616
saying "release it" in naming threads
>>
I unironically have Giratina origin form as my favourite pokémon. I think the whole design and lore of it it's really cool, even if it's "edgy".
>>
File: 1480292871243.jpg (985KB, 4299x4473px) Image search: [Google]
1480292871243.jpg
985KB, 4299x4473px
>>31975616
>>
File: d6b62a276abf4ce5f19d5f90b9dcf8e8.jpg (736KB, 700x1026px) Image search: [Google]
d6b62a276abf4ce5f19d5f90b9dcf8e8.jpg
736KB, 700x1026px
>>
I like GlitchXCity's music. I honestly don't think of myself as a music snob. I just like music that sounds good to me.
>>
File: 1482540520823.jpg (84KB, 811x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482540520823.jpg
84KB, 811x1200px
>>31975880
>>
>>31975864
>edgyness is bad
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.