[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you have been more satisfied with these starters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: starters_by_zerudez-d9utwje.png (200KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
starters_by_zerudez-d9utwje.png
200KB, 420x420px
Would you have been more satisfied with these starters?
>>
No these are garbage
>>
Depends on their evolution. Either way the grass ram and the water lizard step a bit too much on Gogoat's and Feraligatr's toes, but if their evolution didn't end up as awful and the official one's, sure
>>
>>31973063
If they had more to do with their typing than just being red, blue and green then they might not be so awful. These designs could all get away with being normal type
>>
>>31973063
With the water starter? FUCK YES

Sooooo much better than Pooplio
>>
>>31973100
This. The other two are shitty and forgettable. Why are there so many goat fakemon starters?
>>
>>31973100
>>31973179

>literally my mom's Totodile + Sandile fusion
>they like it

lmao
>>
I like the tiny Gogoat looking dude
>>
>>31973100
>worse Totodile
>better
>>
>>31973063
I would have been satisified with a game that actually had content.
>>
>>31973063
>Skiddo
>Totodile
>Fire Teddiursa
No, I would have been insanely mad if they pulled that bullfuckery.
>>
>>31973179
People think goats are a lot cuter than they actually are.

Goats live to make your day terrible
>>
>>31973100
End your pathetic life.
>>
>>31973063
The shape of the eye is same completely
>>
>>31973063
I donĀ“t know, because it depends on the last evolution stage.

If they would have been the real starters, I would have picked the warter starter.
>>
File: basilisk.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
basilisk.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>31973063
Is the Water starter supposed to be a basilisk?
>>
>>31973063
>a grass type goat already exists
>a water type alligator already exists, and it's a starter
>>
>>31973063
No, those are all very generic and lack personality. The water lizard is okay.

SM starters are all incredibly good, the problem is more to do with their evolutions.
>>
>>31973233
it's a basilisk you philistine
>>
Make the goat the Fire starter and make the bear the Grass starter.

Also change up the basilisk a little bit. Maybe make its main color teal. Maybe give it a frill on top of its head, maybe make it a fin. I'm not too satisfied with these, but they're ok.
>>
No because they still would have found a way to make the Fire starter a Fighting type
>>
>>31974345
Regarding the basilisk, I think it's going to grow the frills/fins during the second and third evolution. It's usually like that.

I do agree with the color though.

>>31974500
It's a Fire type bear. I'd be more surprised if it doesn't end up being Fire/Fighting.

By the way, is this the only one of the (supposedly starter) line? I can't find it in the artist's DA page.
>>
>>31974636
>By the way, is this the only one of the (supposedly starter) line? I can't find it in the artist's DA page
Disregard this. It just occurs to me that this was one of SM's fake leaks.

Still, it's too bad. I kinda want to see their evolution.
>>
>>31974636
It cant be fire/fightng, bears have to be weak to weak to fighting, so I say fire/rock would be really good
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.