[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am still fucking triggered. Fuck Alan. Fuck Megazard X.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 30

File: 9.png (187KB, 350x280px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
187KB, 350x280px
I am still fucking triggered. Fuck Alan. Fuck Megazard X.
>>
>>31965510
Stay mad ashcuck

Alainchad is just better in every way
>>
>>31965519
>Mr Edgelord
>good
>>
>>31965510
It's just a 6th lost, dude.
>>
BURASTO
>>
File: Ash vs Alain.jpg (2MB, 1100x9000px) Image search: [Google]
Ash vs Alain.jpg
2MB, 1100x9000px
>>31965530
BAAN
>>
>>31965567
Ash will never win until Pokemon ends.
>>
>>31965638
Sure but why couldn't Dawn or Serena win their respective tournaments. Why both runner-up?
>>
>>31965645
>Implying everyone cares about them winning pokemon contests.
>>
>>31965510
I wouldn't have cared so much if his main pokemon were literally anything other than Gary Stuizard X, except Lucario of course.
>>
>>31965680
>except Lucario
Really? Unova had Ash get his ass owned by a Lucario.
>>
>>31965712
That's the point. Lucario is a bigger gary stumon than Charizard.
>>
>>31965725
If they're having an Aloha League, will Ash get beaten by an Aloha pokemon?
>>
File: Ctm3BYJUsAAZyPt.jpg (93KB, 846x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ctm3BYJUsAAZyPt.jpg
93KB, 846x1200px
>>31965510
> Fuck Megazard X
That is a good idea, OP
>>
>>31965510
I can't wrap my head around the fact that people were expecting ash to win.
>>
>>31965845
Cause of their "muh ash-greninja" and 20th anniversary.
>>
>>31965845
I'm guilty of that. But it's more due to the fact that Ash has lost against Alain before, so common storytelling dictates that he will win this time.

Of course, it turns out he doesn't. But hey, on the bright side, he's not defeated by another Tobias.
>>
File: thanks based ash.png (1MB, 1290x1036px) Image search: [Google]
thanks based ash.png
1MB, 1290x1036px
>>31965510
at the very least Ash-Greninja is in the games, and being so much good that it's considered better than MegaZard X by two tiers (A+ compared to A-)

Also it's in the fucking games again. which all the zardfags kept on laughing "losing and won't be in the games" untill the demo reveal

frog got the last laugh at the very end.
>>
>>31965845
pic related.
>>
>>31966070
And he lost. Now fans can either quit or continue watching to see him fail til the end.
>>
>>31966117
You think i'm even caring anymore about SM anime? it's shit. why should i even care?

unless they brought back Greninja for fighting Ultra beasts and shit. i would watch that.
>>
>>31966133
Forget the Greninja. Ash will have to depend on his current team for now.
>>
File: 1368783143903.jpg (51KB, 402x584px) Image search: [Google]
1368783143903.jpg
51KB, 402x584px
>>31966060
>frog got the last laugh at the very end.

This is what a deluded Ashfag actually wants to believe.
>>
>>31966192
Fuck off contrarian scum.
>>
>>31965725
He beat Korrina's Lucario though
>>
>>31966173
He only has to battle 3 more kahunas and probably some Skull and Aether members. He doesn't need that much of a team.
>>
>>31966219
>contrarian
You have no idea at all what that means, don't you?
>>
>>31966254
Contrarians are disgusting individuals who goes against the overwhelming majority opinion for the sake of being contrary.

Anti-ashfags and anti-greninjafags are thus, by this very definition, contrarians.
>>
File: 1362481615843.png (111KB, 453x599px) Image search: [Google]
1362481615843.png
111KB, 453x599px
>>31966219
>Alanchad
>contrarian

Enjoy your second place.
>>
>>31966233
He does need six pokemon anyway to fight the other Kahunas and if the anime does have a league, he'll participate in it.
>>
>>31966273
I don't think the SM will have a league otherwise he would've heard from it by now and made it his goal. And he doesn't need six pokemon to beat the kahunas since they won't have a full team either.
Olivia and Nanu use 3 mons each and Hapu uses 4 in-game. Once Ash catches Litten he'll have enough.
>>
>>31966304
Ash is not going to catch Litten you fucking barabrained fucktard.
>>
>>31966309
Did you not see the last episode? Major foreshadowing. Also Incineroar's concept art showed it with Mallow, Ash, Pikachu and Rowlet.
>>
>>31966304
The pokemon league is something new in Alola, I'm sure it will be mentioned later in the anime.
>>
>>31966304
It could be like the game in which he creates one, but will lose to someone. And he fought gym leaders that have two or three pokemons before. He'll still just collect any pokemon to get six.
>>
>>31966322
So then they'll have a standard League and have Ash lose again? Then why come up with the entire Pokemon School and not just have him travel with Mallow and Kiawe from island to island beating Trial Captains and Kahunas?
>>
File: 1483718446683.png (456KB, 1100x1142px) Image search: [Google]
1483718446683.png
456KB, 1100x1142px
>>31965510
Alain literally did nothing wrong.

He legitimately trained his ass off non-stop and traveled the world fighting mega trainers.
He had more conviction than Ash, he was literally fighting for Manon's smile.
He didn't just come out of nowhere like Tobias, he had actual development, and the main series only developed some actual conflict and plot when his arc crossed over.
Ash was the one who invited him to the league in the first place, he dug his own grave.

It's the writers' fault that the whole season was written like a victory lap for Ash only to pull the rug out at the last second. That they gave him a completely retarded special snowflake power and had it amount to nothing.

I'm not saying he was objectively stronger than Ash, the fight could have gone either way, but it was completely reasonable that he won, and the problems with the arc don't lie with him.
>>
>>31966264
>overwhelming majority like Ash-Greninja
Citation needed.

A contrarian likes or hates things for its own sake, but people are giving you legitimate reasons to hate him, whereas you're just sucking him off like a blind fanboy.
>>
>>31966304
>I don't think the SM will have a league otherwise he would've heard from it by now

Nigger you don't hear about the Alolan league in the game until halfway through.
>>
>>31966337
I guess they wanted to change the formula a little bit.
>>
>>31966346
Pretty much have to agree with this anon.
>>
>>31965933
>But it's more due to the fact that Ash has lost against Alain before
Which highlighted that Alan was stronger than Ash. It's normal to expect that Ash will eventually get stronger than Alan, but not guaranteed. "Common storytelling" only applies if Ash then went through some really big events that made him exceptionally stronger, so he can overcome Alan. That didn't happen. He just continued fighting like he normally does. At the same time, Alan was fighting much stronger enemy, like Zygarde, and getting much stronger.

"Common storytelling" only indicates Alan would win again. Shit storytelling would have Ash win regardless of it of whether it makes any sense or not, but Alan winning was a lot more realistic in this scenario.
>>
>>31966632
Ash only cared about that bond power so much that he ignored to train his other pokemon.
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 598x598px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 598x598px
>>31965645
Well, in the case of Ash and Serena, it was pottery.
>>
Let's appreciate the fact that pikachu took two pseudos with it.

Goodra and Noivern did shit. Hawlucha should have one shot kirikizan anywaysm
>>
>>31966632
>Ash then went through some really big events that made him exceptionally stronger

Except he was losing because he didn't have full control of the form. Greninja even had the upper hand against Zard and Garde before Ash fainted, and this was without being weakened by Pikachu first. Alain just stalled Zygarde while TF finished the job, he didn't visibly get stronger like Greninja did. You can't just argue that he got stronger behind the scenes.
Consistent narrative would have Greninja win since he overcame the condition that made him lose, and went even further beyond with that hydro vortex destructo pizza shuriken shit. By your logic he should have lost to Paul and Gary as well since they were always stronger prior.
>>
>>31966632
>"Common storytelling" only applies if Ash then went through some really big events that made him exceptionally stronger, so he can overcome Alan. That didn't happen.
You mean like when he got rekt by Wulfric and learned to control Ash-Greninja properly?
>>
>>31966264
I don't dislike Ash, or Greninja, I specifically think Ash-Greninja is ugly and silly.
>>
>>31966346
>>31966571
Most people don't dislike Alan. What people dislike is the shitty writing and the execs ruining everything at the last second.

When you staff of the series and even Ash VA complaining on Twitter about the result is that you know something went very wrong.
>>
>>31966264
People like winners. That's not contrarian at all. A large portion of the audience of the anime probably likes Alan.
>>
>>31967398
Autism.
>>
>>31965523
I haven't watched the anime in a long while, but from what clips I've seen Ash's rivals either seem like they're either exclusively edgy (Paul) or annoying (Trip). Why is that?
>>
Ash trained his pokemon on his own.
Alan had an organization fund and help train him.
>>
>>31966660
Oh yeah because Alan clearly loved his non-Charizard Pokemon and spend years and years bonding with them? C'mon son.

If Ash only sucked Frog cock then Alan has been sucking Charizard cock, putting it up his asshole, has gotten fisted by it and even used his tail as a fiery dildo.
>>
>>31967526
Does it not occur to you that Alan and his Zard got stronger too? His power wasn't static.
>>
>>31965510
>2017
>still caring about the worst season of this pile of trash known as the Pokemon anime
>>
>>31967563
>Alan worked with an organization to get stronger
FTFY
They didn't help him for nothing, nor did they train his Pokemon for him. He worked even harder than Ash.
>>
>>31967562
Paul is the only edgy one.
Alan isn't edgy at all beyond picking Charizard X over Y.
>>
>>31967578
No one cares about BW.
>>
Oh boy it's time for another thread of people who didn't watch the XY anime to talk about the XY anime like if they've re-watched it 10 times in a row!
>>
>>31967593
Who are you referring to? Your message is kind of ambiguous without a target.
>>
>>31967545
>VA
Oh wow, a fucking VA? Damn...
>>
>still being angry about this
The person consistently shown to be better than Ash ended up beating him. It was refreshing to see protag armor not protect Ash from finally being on the losing end of a rivalry; he still doesn't deserve to win a league.
>>
File: suicide.png (2MB, 540x2432px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.png
2MB, 540x2432px
>>
>>31967620
People like this for example >>31967629
>>
>>31967569
That's conjecture based on the result. Again, we visibly saw Greninja get stronger, unlike Zard. The result was inconsistent with what was actually presented to the viewer leading up to it, in terms of conventional storytelling. If the writers intended to show us that no matter what you do you'll always lose, then sure, it's consistent. Doesn't make it good writing.
>>
>>31967643
Makes me think there's tons of strong fucking trainers that just don't bother with the league.
>>
>>31967656
By default we would assume Alan was getting stronger. That's a fair assumption. He's a powerful rising star. They would have to give an excuse for him NOT getting stronger along with his pokemon. Just because they don't give us a little side story or some training montage doesn't mean Alan was slacking off.
>>
>>31967655
Fuck off Ashcuck, being a whiny faggot won't change that Alain won.
>>
>Ash lost the league
>He releases his strongest pokemon
>Amourshipping didn't happen
XY is the least consequential saga in the show. You can completely ignore it and it wouldn't matter.
>>
>>31967526
>Except he was losing because he didn't have full control of the form
But he lost. And Alan was getting a beating, and that part was consistent. Even during the League match, he still got the beating. And he consistently took all of that and came out just fine.

>Alain just stalled Zygarde while TF finished the job
Just like how you're claiming Greninja had the upper hand against Zard, Zard also quite clearly had the upper hand against Zygarde, a Legendary Pokemon which would soon kill Lysandre. That's the level of training Alain was doing, while Ash was mastering his equivalent of Mega Evolution.

>By your logic he should have lost to Paul
Yes, he should have. The story established Paul to be a lot stronger than Ash. But Paul lost, and I accepted that. Reason being that Paul did not use some of his strongest Pokemon, like his Torterra or his Ursaring, which, at one point, took out 3 of Ash's Pokemon all by itself, including his Pikachu.
>>
>>31967714
Just like XY then.
>>
>>31967683
But you can't assume he made great strides like Greninja, because it was never presented to the viewer.
If you want to go by headcanon, then sure, he did whatever you want. But in terms of what was actually shown to the audience, it was inconsistent. You can't base a story on a bunch of offscreen events that aren't elaborated on in the slightest.
>>
spawned a good meme
>>
>>31966264
Here's a comprehensive thread detailing why /vp/ hates Ash-Greninja in graphic detail: >>31962175

It ain't contrarian if people have legitimate reasons to hate it beyond design.
>>
>>31966264
Also, this comment proves just how far up their own ass Ashninjafags really are: They think that anybody, literally ANYBODY who doesn't like or even outright hates Ash-Greninja is just being contrarian without any further examination or discussion as to WHY those people hate Ash-Greninja.

You don't see people crying "contrarian" when they say they don't like Charizard. Why does Greninja get a free pass as opposed to other shillmons like Charizard, Pikachu and Lucario? Are Ashninjafags just THAT insecure about their preferences that they think its physically impossible to hate gary-stu frog? Fuck off buddy.
>>
>>31967726
Using the loss as a justification is not an argument, because it's the loss that's in contention. You can't just claim the loss justifies itself.

It sounds like you need to rewatch the episodes. He was visibly more injured in their second fight, beaten to the ground by cut and about to be finished before Ash fainted. In the Zygarde fight he was on the ropes right as TF fired their lasers. There was no visible power up akin to Greninja.

Again, more headcanon. Do you really think Paul wouldn't pick his most optimal lineup against Ash? Ash won because he visibly improved and his mons had emotional drive against Paul, which is another narrative shortcoming in XY's rivalries. Again, by conventional storytelling and what was actually presented on screen, Ash should have won. If you're arguing that XY's plot was better than conventional, I'd ask you what the fuck point the writers were trying to make, and who in the audience enjoyed having their time wasted.
>>
>>31967819
XYfags are cultish in general.
>>
File: image.png (38KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
38KB, 633x758px
>>31967714
That's basically every single saga in Pokemon except Kanto, and that one just because Ash met his rat in the first episode.

>Amourshipping didn't happen
Keep crying more, fag.
>>
>>31967567
My point is that Ash should have focus training all his pokemons instead of depending on Greninja.
>>
>>31967908
One sided shit can't be considered "happening"
>>
>>31967908
>>>Amourshipping didn't happen
>>Keep crying more, fag.
>Implying amourshipping happened
Cuck in denial
>>
>>31967825
>I'd ask you what the fuck point the writers were trying to make, and who in the audience enjoyed having their time wasted
>time wasted
Not the Anon, but ain't that what makes pokemon successful? People can go braindead for the series and still enjoy it or miss a season or two like BW/Best Wishes and be back into it like nothing happened.

>>31967954
Ain't the director planning on making Serena and Ash as a couple once the series is coming to a close?
>>
>>31968032
lel no. the director pretty much said he was happy people enjoyed the ship and that just because it didn't happen in the show, doesn't mean it didn't happen in your heart or some other faggy shit in that vein.
>>
>>31967825
Since you recommend it, I went back to watch both fights. And it was exactly as a recalled.

First of all, during the battle with Greninja, they both got in an equal amount of hits. Greninja hit Zard with 2 Cuts and 2 Ariel Aces. In return, Zard hit Greninja with 2 Dragon Claws, 1 Thunder Punch, 1 Flamethrower. And 3 out of 4 of those hits were from Mega Charizard, with Tough Claw boost. Including the Thunder Punch. They both, technically, received equal amount of damage, unless you will claim Greninja was so strong that Zard's attacks did nothing to and its attacks did much more damage on Zard, which would be just headcanon.

And as for the Zygarde fight, it was also equal, for most part. Zygarde got in 2 hits, and Zard got in 3. All of them damaged the other, and when the fight ends, Zygarde was about to get in another hit. In this scenario, Zyarde being stronger is more believable, but Zard still got in one extra hit, and at the end of the battle, both Pokemon were still relatively fine. He was going toe to toe with Zygarde. Even if he didn't technically win, that's a huge feat.

>Again, more headcanon.
What part? It is a fact Paul didn't use his strongest Pokemon, the ones with most achievements, in favor of Pokemon that did almost nothing in their battle against Ash.

>Do you really think Paul wouldn't pick his most optimal lineup against Ash?
Isn't that exactly what he did? Other than the Drapion and Electivire, none of his other Pokemon had been shown to even win a single battle. He picked those, while not using his Pokemon with much better feats.

>I'd ask you what the fuck point the writers were trying to make
Depends on what you got out of the show, really. Personally, it felt to me like the entire point of Alain was to show that others were fighting for just as important reasons, and were training just as hard. Alain was shown to be both stronger, and had better reason for winning than "because he hadn't won yet and he's the MC".
>>
>>31968032
Thank God that shitty director is gone.
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2017-03-03-15-56-12.png (41KB, 420x219px) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2017-03-03-15-56-12.png
41KB, 420x219px
>>31968050
>>31968067
I don't know if they'll do it or not. I find Armourshipping annoying as hell, but I can accept the Pokemon staff decisions to do it.
>>
>>31968088
>(laughs)

Is (laughs) the Japanese word for "I know it's bullshit and I don't care, go fuck yourself"?
Or is it specifically a videogame industry term?
>>
>>31968160
I get some of us hate Armourshipping ever since that childhood flashback, and that some of us just hate shippings in general and just want Ash to die off. But if the directors do decide to do it, then we might as well accept it unless they have other plans or create an excuse to the Armourshippers and some fans why they'll never do it.
>>
>>31968232
Decide to do what? Serena left and Ash genuinely never showed anything to suggest he felt the same way, nothing done in the show suggest the ship has a future. A former director giving shippers some consolation prize in an off-the-cuff interview isn't the writers issuing some final ultimatum to a neverending show.
>>
>another ashime related thread made outside the ashime containment zone
When are the mods going to do their jobs and delete this shit?
>>
>>31968279
This is an Alan thread. BURASUTO-man cannot be contained.
>>
>two battles won by Alan
>third and last battle at the finals in the league
>Greninja had managed to get on Zard's level on their second battle, before perfecting its special snowflake super mode
>unexplained orange water shuriken

To be fair, those were flags that in any other series would have meant that Ash would have finally won against Alan. No, seriously, what was the purpose of that Shuriken that was never explained, never used again, and didn't do shit at all?
>>
>>31968263
It's just that we have no idea what could happen in the end of Pokemon as a series. The staffs can decide if they want to do it since they have made Serena to have a goal of wanting Ash. But I could be wrong and the just only did it because France.
>>
>>31968062
It's not the number of hits, it's their visible state. Zard was on the ground when Greninja was about to charge in and finish. He was also bruised while Zygarde had no visible damage. You can't tell how much damage each hit does except by the mon's visible state, and Zard was clearly more injured in both scenarios.

Paul didn't lose because of his choice of mons, he is not the kind of character who wouldn't pick what he thought is the best team against Ash. He lost because Ash fought harder.

Alain didn't even have any fucking interest in the league, he said so himself. He just went in because Ash invited him. It had nothing to do with his goals. Meanwhile it's Ash life goal as part of his journey. Absolute bullshit that Alain had more reason to win.

It was a rhetorical question because there wasn't any deliberate message. It was just a last minute bitchout after baiting the audience for the entire season. Absolute shit writing.
>>
>>31968332
>what was the purpose of that Shuriken
Possibly a shout-out to Naruto. Don't Naruto begin after Pokemon is over in Japan's airtime?
>>
>>31968343
>These words
Have you been on YouTube commenting on Pokemon videos?
>>
>>31968343
Greninja looked unscathed after BURASTO are you saying he took no damage and he just fainted on his own?
>>
>>31968343
>Zard was on the ground when Greninja was about to charge in and finish
That's a thing that literally never happens in any fight in the anime. There were times when the frog was also on the ground, but Alan waited for it get up. This happen in every fight. They don't approach an opponent so carelessly.
You're just "assuming" that Zard received a lot more damage from a Cut than Greninja did from a Thunder Punch. Let's not mix in headcanon here. I presented you with facts, with who was hit with what attacks how many times, and your argument is that since Zard still had received more damage because Greninja was just that much stronger.

>He was also bruised while Zygarde had no visible damage
Except for the fact the damage he received was enough to completely piss Zygarde off? Yes, Zard received damage, but to imply Zygarde was completely fine is just wrong here.
>>
>>31968389
Fainting is part of visible damage, faggot. I didn't say it's only bruises. Moreover, that loss is precisely what's in contention, so it's not a valid example.
>>
File: 1474989347075.png (552KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474989347075.png
552KB, 1280x720px
What the FUCK is Alain's problem?
>>
>>31968430
He wants his loli.
>>
>>31968343
>It had nothing to do with his goals. Meanwhile it's Ash life goal as part of his journey.
Yes, let's completely forget about Maron. I mean, a league Ash can participate in any time again is much, much more important than Hari-san and Maron, and Alan's entire character and outlook on battles as a whole.
>>
>>31968430
he has a lot of symptoms of clinical depression, coupled with the fact Chespie got fucked made him pissed
>>
>>31968430
He actually care about his female companion, unlike his defeated rival.
>>
File: 1475232473196.jpg (14KB, 303x262px) Image search: [Google]
1475232473196.jpg
14KB, 303x262px
>>31968455
DELET THIS
>>
>>31968422
Ingame damage calculations have absolutely no bearing on the show. None. Frogadier should have fainted multiple times against Ramos and Olympia.

>They don't approach an opponent so carelessly
Yes he does. He was commanding a cut while Gardevoir was knocked down from the shuriken. He fainted before he had the chance, and against Alain before Zard got up. If he could press his advantage he would have won.

At what fucking point did Zygarde ignore any of his opponents? He attacked Flare fodder just the same as Alain. That's not an indicator of damage or advantage.
>>
>>31968442
The fuck does Manon have to do with the league? Sure, he used her as inspiration for his victory, but the league itself had no meaning to him compared to Ash. Had nothing to do with Flare even.
>>
File: BURASTO_BAAN.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
BURASTO_BAAN.gif
2MB, 400x225px
Stay mad Ash
>>
File: 1486870676256.png (660KB, 720x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486870676256.png
660KB, 720x1000px
>>
>>31968463
Go back to your second place.
>>
>>31968498
He is one of the good things that came out of XY/XYZ.
>>
File: rustle 20.jpg (194KB, 748x721px) Image search: [Google]
rustle 20.jpg
194KB, 748x721px
>>31965510
>Ash has fully accepted losing at this point
At that point you might as well give up, Alan deserved the win more.
>>
>>31968475
>Ingame damage calculations have absolutely no bearing on the show
Yes, but then what does? Your opinion? Because, again, Zard was shown to be time and again much stronger and sturdier than Greninja. His attack power was enough to OHKO an E4's Mega Evolved Pokemon, and his defenses were shown to be ridiculously through the roof since the very first episode he appeared in. So if that doesn't apply either, what does? Had it that Greninja hit Zard more times, or with better attacks, while dodging Zard, it would be understandable to call Zard at a disadvantage. But that's not the case. Zard hit the same amount of times, with better attacks, and had better defenses. So again, if that isn't how I should be thinking about it, how would I decide if who had the advantage? Just accepting what you say?

>At what fucking point did Zygarde ignore any of his opponents? He attacked Flare fodder just the same as Alain.
In his 10% form, yes. There's a huge difference here. In the 50% form, even a simple Dragon Pulse was much stronger than anything 10% form did.
And Alan fought that Pokemon equally, and took SE hits and was still going strong.

>That's not an indicator of damage or advantage.
To be fair, I only called it an advantage when you said Greninja had clear advantage over Zard. Otherwise, I've been calling it both of them on equal footing since the beginning.
>>
File: 1471413495735.jpg (81KB, 700x396px) Image search: [Google]
1471413495735.jpg
81KB, 700x396px
>people actively and unironically believed that they'd ever let Ash win
>>
>>31968032
>Ain't the director planning on making Serena and Ash as a couple once the series is coming to a close?
Isn't the staff of the anime fluid? It doesn't really matter what one director wants, it can be undone or ignored entirely. With how much Japan loves Lillie it wouldn't surprise me if she gets the next kiss.
>>
File: top_kek.png (325KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
top_kek.png
325KB, 1024x1024px
>>31968032
>Ain't the director planning on making Serena and Ash as a couple once the series is coming to a close?
Pokemon.Ending.

>>31968050
This!Thats all any little messages ment.
>>
>>31968455
this is what made Alan feel more human to me than Ash ever has, outside of maybe select movies.
>>
>>31968855
I really wouldn't on Amour being undone. Even after the end, both Serena and Amour are still ridiculously popular among Japanese ashnime fans. Undoing that would cause an outrage of much bigger level than Ash losing the league.
>>
>>31968924
We need to burasto armour

/padt/ imploding would be amazing
>>
>>31968962
Second it.
>>
>>31968962
But unlike the League, this time, you're not just denying Ash something. You're taking away from him, and from the fans by extension. It would go down in history, but even the anime staff isn't retarded enough to try this. It would be the third biggest crime, after replacing Pikachu and replacing Ash.
>>
>>31968962
>anime finally ends
>turns out that Serena got over Ash and is dating Alain
>Hinata marries Naruto: The Sequel: Electric Boogaloo
>>
File: 1481066172048.jpg (248KB, 426x550px) Image search: [Google]
1481066172048.jpg
248KB, 426x550px
>>31968962
Why would Alan care about that? He got his own Leprechaun.
>>
>>31968855
That's like saying they could've just had Ash said "I don't really care about this Battle Frontier shit anymore" after getting 4 symbols and then just fart around in filler plots before leaving for Sinnoh because the show switched directors halfway through the Battle Frontier arc. That's not how things work.
>>
File: 10643505.jpg (48KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
10643505.jpg
48KB, 600x400px
>>31969000
>anime finally ends
>no romantic shit included
>>
>>31968987
>argument was literally "they should do something that would make fans mad because I hate the show and want people that watch it to get mad"
>actually replying
>>
>>31969026
It's more comparable to Battle Frontier being postponed before the climax, then never touched on again and ultimately being forgotten.
>>
>>31969092
Same thing. No director would ever be allowed to do something like that.
>>
>>31969126
What do you mean? That's literally what is happening right now with Ash and Serena.
I think a director would only get in hot water over something like that if the next series ended up drawing no attention and had no appealing character's in it's cast, but Lillie and gang ended up quite popular.
>>
>>31969167
>That's literally what is happening right now with Ash and Serena.
What the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>31969200
They postponed their relationship, and now Serena is gone. The current games already have popular waifubait to sell, so there's little chance of things reverting. Not a hard connection to make.
>>
File: citaton-needed.png (47KB, 2400x259px) Image search: [Google]
citaton-needed.png
47KB, 2400x259px
>>31969167
>Lillie and gang ended up quite popular
If you mean in the games, then yes.
>>
>>31969226
Hey, I know Ash already has 4 Frontier symbols, but DP will be out soon, so we might as well just have him say "I'll get the other 3 later" because I don't really care much about this storyline the previous director started, and once DP is out people won't care about some gen 3 quest anyway
>>
>>31969232
I think they are just happy to see Lillie in a bikini really.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9_-7tWcr3Y&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: 1477345672.png (147KB, 287x246px) Image search: [Google]
1477345672.png
147KB, 287x246px
>>31969226
>postponed
Implying it'll be picked back up.At all.If Ash ever gets laid then I'll eat my shoes.
>>
>>31966313
Royal theory coming through
>>
>>31966313
And concept art means exactly fucking diddly niddly jackshit. Incineroar's concept art is evidence of nothing at all.
>>
>>31966632
>"Common storytelling" only indicates Alan would win again.
lol wut? The first two wins are to establish Alan as someone Ash can't overcome with both losses highlighting why Ash can't win. The time between the two is spent showing Ash overcome these weaknesses so he can beat Alan the next time. "Common storytelling" has the hero finally get his win in the crucial moment. Instead Ash lost again despite moving past his limits and resolve.
>>
>>31967726
>>By your logic he should have lost to Paul
>Yes, he should have. The story established Paul to be a lot stronger than Ash.
Do you have any concept of storytelling and the hero's journey?
>>
At least he actually beat a league
At least he had character development that didn't immediately get retconned
At least he's allowed to have a Mega Evolution
>>
>>31970268
Have you ever heard of the royal theory anon, it debunks the whole ash catching litten shit. If you want to hear it
Type #royal theory.
To tell me that your here.
>>
>>31970282
>>31970310
I wonder if that guy is just being obtuse for the sake of being it or if he's actually that retarded for realsies.
>>
File: 1381364438562.png (49KB, 362x356px) Image search: [Google]
1381364438562.png
49KB, 362x356px
>>31967726

> Reason being that Paul did not use some of his strongest Pokemon, like his Torterra or his Ursaring, which, at one point, took out 3 of Ash's Pokemon all by itself, including his Pikachu.

This much I'll agree with. It was total BS that Paul used what was essentially his B list team for the finale. It really cheapened the final fight

Even worse is that had Electivire not stopped the referee, Ash and Infernape would had lost the match. It was blatantly clear the head writer wanted Paul to win (as he's been mentioned at some point as being the personal favorite character of the head writer), and so he set up that moment to say "S-See?! If it wasn't for a plot contrivance Paul would had won!"
>>
Ash and the anime suck and are extremely bad. This is all that matters. He will never win, and you will always stay mad.
>>
>>31965510
I'm more mad about how they just threw away how awesome Ash was in XY and replaced it with this SuMo garbage.
>>
File: main.png (254KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
main.png
254KB, 280x400px
>>31968332
>XYZ 36,37,38 got released on DVD last week
>ultimate pizza shuriken is shown on the cover
>also ash-greninja's red marks&eyes are shown glowing
>still no fucking explanation to that naruto shit yet they still choose to remind us how insane it was

Seriously wtf are they thinking. For fuck sake, I remember all the hype regarding it prior to XYZ 38, was it so difficult to give us 1 minute of proper explanation to that sudden power up?
>>
>>31970476
Ash is clearly just as strong in SM. You're just butthurt about the lively aesthetic.
>>
The wonderful thing about triggers
Is triggers are wonderful things
>>
I am become death, destroyer of threads
>>
>>31970614
Bah, he's just a Z move babby and beyond that, he hasn't shown any competence like in DP or XY.
>>
>>31968643
>then what does? ... how would I decide if who had the advantage
By looking at the fucking screen. Greninja having the opponent on the ropes in his imperfect form, just before Ash faints. You are using irrelevant calculations as opposed to what you can see. Same as how you're using offscreen justifications for the result as opposed to what was actually shown to the viewer. Again, based on WHAT WAS ACTUALLY SHOWN, like this anon said >>31970282, it was inconsistent storytelling.

What are you even talking about with Zygarde? My point was that Zard "pissing him off" doesn't mean he had any kind of advantage, you could clearly see he was bruised during and after the fight while Zygarde was unscathed. So no, following the same logic, Zard was at a disadvantage both times.
>>
>>31970679
Z-Moves are a new thing for him. No shit he'll be a newbie with them.

Ash has not lost a single battle yet, hell, Pikachu has not gotten jobbed even once either.

While Ash does feel more childish, there has not been a regression on his battle skills.
>>
>>31970679
The fuck are you talking about? He beat totem gumshoos without any z move, and it was only fair against hariyama since he used one as well. He also trained rockruff to win fight club without even commanding him.
>>
>>31970590
Anyone who doesn't understand why people thought Ash actually had a chance of winning the league are either shitposters or people who didn't watch the XY anime. The stars crossed like never before for Ash to win the league that time, if it didn't happen then it will never happen no matter what. That's how many victory flags had been triggered. It was ridiculous.
>>
>>31970716
Meant for >>31968332
>>
>>31969000
Who is Hinata in this script?
Trips check'd
>>
>>31969031
Either this will happen or he'll get with Misty.

I can't believe people have honestly convinced themselves amour had a chance in hell of happening, the pairing could not have been portrayed as being more one-sided.
>>
Tobias or Alain, which is better
>>
>>31965510
Still mad that Chad Burastocock is fucking Serena as we speak?
>>
>>31972317
Alain as a character, Tobias as a fight. At least Ash went down in a blaze of glory instead of just just choking at the last second.
>>
>>31972317
A complete character or an asspull plot device? Do you really need to ask?
>>
>>31970679
He literally beat Hala on his first attempt and his Pikachu was able to survive a Belly Drum boosted All-Out-Pummeling from Hariyama.
>>
>>31972317
Cameron
>>
>>31972061
So wait, you believe that Armourshipping has no chance because of it being one-sided?
>>
>>31965567

What was with the whole "City of OP" thing?
>>
>>31970732
Lana.
>>
>>31965510
Kisu > the League
>>
>>31970476
>>still being mad about "badass" Ash getting replaced by a more fun, charterer having Ash

I can literally feel the autism from here
>>
File: inkay.png (69KB, 233x227px) Image search: [Google]
inkay.png
69KB, 233x227px
>>31965510
So let me get this straight.

XYZ Ashfags and Amourfags are still butthurt about Ash not winning the league that Alan trained hard for in a separate series, and that Ash was given a strong pity Pokemon by the writers as an excuse to build up hype for the league without any real training he's done, just "muh Pokemon's edgy and sad backstory"? And mad by saying a non real relationship with Serena (the obviously is never going to happen) will continue when Serena come back to SuMo? Are you guys really that mentally retarded? What it going to take for you dumbasses to realize "awesome" Ash is gone for good and so was his female traveling companion? Why are you still so triggered over that? I mean seriously you are worse that Hillary Clinton supporters after she get stomped by Donald Trump, just drop it already. Call me a troll or say I'm shitposting, only shows youre even more butthurt about the whole thing. And don't forget theres nothing you can do about it
>>
>>31973701
>Implying you can't be badass AND have a fun character

I mean, I don't mind SM Ash, but please don't put it in the most retarded way possible.

>>31973728
>So says the person who wrote all of that

Yes, it's not an argument. Not trying to make one.
>>
>>31973728
>implying Serena didn't win
Amour is pretty much canon in moonland, because unlike western fags they realize Pokemon is a kids show so Serena saying that Ash is her goal was an insta-win.
Keep believing what you want though, western fags don't mean shit to the anime.
>>
>>31973728
>amourfags butthurt
>when their ship won
>XYfags butthurt
>when they have one of the best seasons of the anime
Ok, maybe the latter still are butthurt about the league, but to be fair, it will be the closest Ash will get to win a league ever until the anime ends so yeah, he wasted his best chance.
>>
>>31973701
>a more fun, charterer having Ash

>*le meme le gag funny reaction face XD*
>Kiawe picks his nose *"SUGOOOOOOI!" while smiling like a retard*
>"charterer"
>>
File: 623136134.jpg (276KB, 739x739px) Image search: [Google]
623136134.jpg
276KB, 739x739px
>>31973802
>amourshipping popular in nip islands
Literally one of the dumbest memes in all of pokemon. XY did so bad that they had to pivot towards the Yokai crowd in Sun and Moon to stay relevant. The only reason this gets repeated as often as it does is because Poke is clearly the most popular ship outside Japan, so amourfags hopelessly cling to the notion that Japan is somehow different and depend on the fact that nobody interested in discussing it can read moonrunes to counter the assertion.
>>
File: 1485648941065.png (21KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1485648941065.png
21KB, 657x527px
>>31973802
gtfo nip
>>
>>31974392
I'll bite. What make XY/XYZ bad in your opinion?
>>
>>31974392
Just like DP did so bad that they tried to rehash OS with BW.
>>
>>31973728
XYZ fags don't complain about the loss, they worship and white knight and rationalize everything about the season.
And only self-inserting autists are butthurt about "awesome Ash." He was the blandest protag in the series. He's still awesome in SM, but gets to have a personality too.
>>
>>31975070
Where the fuck did he say it was bad? That has absolutely nothing to do with his point. He said it performed poorly which prompted them to change the style.

Why is /vp/ so illiterate
>>
>>31975215
You seem butthurt about XY.
>>
>>31975260
Not an argument.
>>
>>31968032

>Pokemon anime
>ending

keeeeek!
>>
>>31975347
Might end once GF's done producing games.
>>
>>31975471

>Pokemon games
>ending

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
Thread posts: 186
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.