[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nova Sun/Umbra Moon thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2224.png (158KB, 700x364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2224.png
158KB, 700x364px
Hau beat my ass twice, i've never been more ashamed of myself. How are you managing to survive /vp/? Levelled build tips appreciated
>>
Bumped because I need more talk about this
>>
shill it harder than reborn and that blaze black retards
>>
How rare are the new pokemon? I'm at the first totem and I haven't seen a single new encounter.
>>
I'm almost at the ghost trial, not really sure how I'm going to deal with Mimikyu. Every totem so far has been disappointingly easy though, so idk.

I've been pleasantly surprised with how effective some of these Pokemon have been. Meganium is actually pretty bulky, and dual screens have saved my ass a lot. Lycanroc hits way harder than I thought it would, and the design's grown on me. Went from "what is this shitty Sonic OC" to "you know, the edginess is actually kind of adorable." Also fuck, I just noticed Sucker Punch was an egg move.
And wow, Z-Conversion is mad cheap. Sucks that tbolt and ice beam are so late in the game, would really help the team out with coverage.
>>
It isn't that hard, the early game was only hard because of NPCs using stall (When you had no way to counter it without hoping for a crit) and unavailable items/moves.

The game gets really easy (Harder than normal S/M though) after the market where you can buy competitive items

I'm about to do Acerola's trial, currently typing this in front of Mimikyu's room door, and this is the only part I'm worried about since the first island

Current team is Noivern/Ampharos/Venusaur/Tyranitar/Chandelrue/Primarina at level 68ish
>>
>>31965957
Where the fuck did you get a dusk stone for chandelure
>>
>>31966222
Meant Lampert, sorry

Managed to beat Mimikyu, had to reset twice though. little fucker used Substitute on my Z-Move
>>
File: 1485550135265.jpg (8KB, 250x199px) Image search: [Google]
1485550135265.jpg
8KB, 250x199px
>>31966556
Lampent* i give up
>>
Honestly not having move tutors is a pain in the ass. Especially since most AI in the later game have both egg moves and move tutors moves.

The lack of knock off is pretty critical since almost every 6 poke trainer has one with eviolite and recovery moves.
>>
>>31965551
Which version are you playing? New encounters are only in the expanded version.
>>
>>31965551
very common
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.