[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A new event has begun around the globe. This event gives the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: MewtwoOnMewtwo.png (692KB, 1024x624px) Image search: [Google]
MewtwoOnMewtwo.png
692KB, 1024x624px
A new event has begun around the globe. This event gives the Mega Stones for Mewtwo, the Mewtwonite X and the Mewtwonite Y. This is given with the code: M2DESCENT. Currently there is no end date known for this distribution so be sure to get it while you still can.
Edit @ 09:54: It is also confirmed that the gift for the Beedrillite and Mawilite for entry in the 2017 International Challenge February will begin on March 7th 2017. A shared serial code to give both of these stones will also be available from April.

why haven't you fags gotten it yet?
>>
Thought you were full of shit for a moment there. Wonder why they'd drop these all of a sudden.
>>
File: 1484026470967.jpg (64KB, 850x965px) Image search: [Google]
1484026470967.jpg
64KB, 850x965px
>>
Diancite and the Hoenn starter ones will also be distributed this way, I think.
>>
File: stones.jpg (1MB, 386x635px) Image search: [Google]
stones.jpg
1MB, 386x635px
hooray!

I would have preferred a Diancite but whatever
>>
Why not just fucking release them all
>>
>>31964759
This, what the fuck is the point of all the challenges if they're gonna give them later anyways? Actually, why the fuck couldn't they add all of them in the Battle Tree shop?
>>
>>31964759
Don't expect that much from the company that still adds incenses and glaceon/leafeon stones in every game.
>>
>>31964723
>>31964759
GF realized they fucked up by not including them in the game to begin with, so now they will release all the missing megastones as quick as possible.
Mind you, this is happening not because they care about the game or the players, but just because they are too lazy to plan a proper release schedule
>>
>>31964701
the fuck are they doing this
and why are there event abilities to begin with? and why are they all snorlax? aka self destruct snorlax.. muchlax event z-move...
>>
>>31964767
Here I thought they revamped the evolution methods for the eeveelutions since we got an ice stone this gen, but no, I have to wait all the way near the end of the game to get myself a glaceon.
>>
I dont have a mewtwo so i dont care
>>
>>31964767
Can we talk about why Leafeon doesnt evolve from a leaf stone, glaceon from an ice stone, probopass, vikavolt and magnezone with thunderstones?
>>
>>31965162
Last time I suggested an autist was like " durr but why didnt magmar evolve by trade before gen 4" so no. Gf is retarded to keep all those artifacts but we, as a fanbase, deserve that.
>>
>>31965097
I suggest you grab them anyways, there may not be another chance for more than a year.
>>
>>31964701
Why is Mewtwo blushing?
>>
>>31965162
>>31965228
There is no excuse for Vikavolt and Crabominable to not evolve with Thunderstone and Ice Stone.
>>
>>31965544
So they can just take up bag space until they decide to have another event for Mewtwo?
>>
>>31965797
She's shy
>>
>>31966842
how do you not have a mewtwo
>>
>>31966872
I lost my platinum cartridge which it was on
>>
>>31966880
...and you didn't play HGSS/XY?
>>
>>31966883
If you are talking about events during gen 6 no i didnt play them up until they were already halfway through that gen.
>>
And i did have hgss i just lost it too. It was rough.
>>
>>31966912
you know you can catch mewtwo post-game in XY right
>>
>>31966912
He means the fact that you can catch mewtwo in game in both XY and HGSS.
>>
>>31966912

Mewtwo is a stationary encounter in X/Y
>>
>>31966912
yeah, what they said >>31967118
>>31967136
>>31967154
once you're done, go to the cave in the pokemon village for a free mewtwo in X or Y.
>>
>>31966912

It's a normal ass legendary in XY. Hell, buy RBY on the VC. You'll be able to get an even better Mewtwo aside from the whole not VGC/Battle Spot legal part.
>>
>>31964701
Now I can give my shiny event Mewtwo back its Y stone.
>>
>>31964701
M2DESCENT?
Is there some sort of TCG promo going on? Idk why they'd be releasing the Megastones so early but I'm not complaining
>>
>>31967180
I didnt buy xy im sorry
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.