[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rowlet is love, Rowlet is life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Rowlet bubble.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rowlet bubble.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Rowlet is love, Rowlet is life
>>
>>31963717
Rowlet's eyes are closed and seems red-faced from a lack of air.

Poor borb. In this case Rowlet is love, but he is definitely not life.
>>
>>31963725

Nah, he's just enjoying himself over the attention Popplio's not getting. Can't help looking red-faced near pretty girls.

Litten could have some of that too, girls love kittens.
>>
>>31964506
Too bad he evolves into a nu-male
>>
>>31963717
>Spazzy
>Stupid
>Smug
>Likes cute girls
>Already one the most marketable pokemon

Will Rowlet be the comic relief and stay in its unevolved superior form?
>>
>>31963717
Me second from the left
>>
>>31964613
You Fucken idiot, you can say all that shit about any pokemons in sun and moon.

Rockruff acts just like rowlet. But yet you fags don't point at him for comedy relief pokemon.
Let me tell you who's the real comedy relief pokemon for Sun and moon. It's rotompokedex,

>It's more marketable,
Not really. Decidueye would sell more then both rowlet and any other alola starter.
If they went with a open incineroar I would honestly fell bad for the sun and moon anime. Cuz it's not really going to sell as much as if it went with a op decidueye.
>>
>>31964613
Yes, thank god
>>
>>31964613
Is this a barafag trying to down play rowlet again. Well since I have time, let me just debunk his shit real quick,

>Spazzy
He's fucked nocturnal, no shit he's going to be asleep in the day all the times. Wait until we gat an episode of him in the night and let's see if he's so spazzy.

>Stupid

Wtf, you think rowlet is stupid. Even tho he showed his intelligents in and out of battle. Remember when rotom was telling them about mereenes dex entries, rowlet was the only one who gave a proppre response. Everyone else just brushed it off.

Smug:

When?, cuz I can't seem to remember when rowlet was ever bin smug.

Likes cute girls.

First of all, who doesn't.
And second of all rowlet didn't, he likes the attention he gets from them, but he doesn't like them, the only person he seems to like is ash.

>Already one of the most marketable pokemons.

Your right. But you want to know who's going to be even more marketable when rowlets cuteness runs out. It's decidueye. When we have a lot of rowlet we'll eventually get sick of it. The writers want to squeeze out as much cuteness out from rowlet as they can. And When it's actually the right moment they'll make him evolve.

You do know that rockruff acts exactly the same as rowlet. So let's give some examples,

Cute faces: remember that one moment were rockruff and pikachu ate those pancakes and made arguably the cutest face In the sun and moon anime.

Comedy rilef moments: remember when rockruff and pikachu ate the pokefood got really really fat and turned bat to normal the next moment.

Adors ash: do I even need to say anything.

Rotom is the comedy relief pokemon for Sun and moon. Even the preview we got for the the next episode should tell you something. So stop mistaking rowlet for that shit.
>>
>>31964521
You have to fuck off with your headcanon crap, Reddit.
>>
>>31965685
>reddit
>saying anything bad about decidueye
If you're gonna try this hard to fit in at least do it right.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.