[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

meanwhile, at /vp/'s gym...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1486789826810.png (87KB, 250x189px) Image search: [Google]
1486789826810.png
87KB, 250x189px
meanwhile, at /vp/'s gym...
>>
File: dspjustright.png (113KB, 600x652px) Image search: [Google]
dspjustright.png
113KB, 600x652px
>>31959666
>implying I'd ever go to a gym
>>
THAT AIRVENT LOVING FUCKFACE TRICKED ME THOSE ARROWS JUST LED ME TO A DEAD END
>>
>>31959666
Nice digits.

Anyway, what were you fucks doing yesterday? Do you know how many complaints we got from the League?

I don't fucking care about the breeding pit. Frank can take care. And so what there are Slugmas in the lava pool? Just dump them somewhere.
Preferrably to the vents. Fuck Vinny.
>>
Our supply of Gardevoirs and Lopunnies is running low, we need to buy more from Team Rocket. Where did i put my parents' credit card...?
>>
>>31959943
Just make more
>>
how the fuck do we keep losing to any kid that comes by? i thought we injected a lot of mons to make ourselves stronger
>>
>>31962596
The kids inject too maybe.

Hey, that's brilliant! Why don't we accuse winners of hacking and don't give out badges? Worked in Johto.
>>
Isaac, I need you to deliver this Posthumous Autism Badge to the parents of the kid who fell down our Lava Pit.

Poor guy tried his best.
>>
Uh, guys? Who put a fucking beartrap under the welcome mat? I just nearly lost my leg!
>>
I told you faglords that sticking to a single type was a bad idea.
>>
>>31964323
You're the challenger right? Or are you the pizza guy?

Man that shit better be free. Look at the time!
>>
Can we suggest a team for cham... Uh, I mean, Gym Leader?
>>
>>31964324
>implyng normies can handle full fairy teams
>>
Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong door. The leather club's two blocks down.
>>
File: 37b.png (471KB, 1100x1142px) Image search: [Google]
37b.png
471KB, 1100x1142px
>>31959666
Why do all these kids with Pokemon keep walking in when this is a fitness center...?
>>
>>31964478
>>31964502

I thought we have the Autism Badge, not the Newfag one.
>>
>>31964492
Fuck you.
>>
>>31964323
Sorry but I overheard a conversation earlier about bears and traps. Obviously that is what they were talking about.
>>
File: 39f.png (1MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
39f.png
1MB, 960x1280px
>implying owls are birds and belong in a flying type gym
>>
WE ARE TEAM SMOGON AB OUR GOAL IS TO BALANCE THE SCALES OF COMPETITIVE BATTLE. YOUR GYM IS USING ILLEGAL POKEMONS AND MOVES. CEASE NOW OR FACE OUR WRATH.
>>
>>31967489
Team Smogon? More like Team Smegma! Right guys?
G-guys?
>>
>>31967489
Ah yes. We've been expecting you. Please, come in. Take the teleporter to the right, which is by no means a trap teleporting to the pool of lava.
>>
>>31968764
Someday that pit will get full of bodies, with so many inspectors getting in it
>>
I heard a kid scream "I HAVE THE AUTISM!" as per our instructions.

I'm torn between seeing kids cry when they fail to beat us versus seeing them scream that at the top of their lungs.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.