[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lillie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8433.jpg (122KB, 952x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8433.jpg
122KB, 952x1024px
The best waifu
>>
File: b2be14882b6ba8162d057ec5a188fc0e.jpg (167KB, 1237x1754px) Image search: [Google]
b2be14882b6ba8162d057ec5a188fc0e.jpg
167KB, 1237x1754px
>>31956439
Look at Lillie showing off her panties.
>>
>>31957150
Slut
>>
>>31957159
How should she be punished for being such a slut?
>>
>>31957170
By berrying my dick in her so deep not even King Arthur would be able to pull it out.
>>
File: a483b86348f0e7708d273e7abe199fd2.png (718KB, 974x1390px) Image search: [Google]
a483b86348f0e7708d273e7abe199fd2.png
718KB, 974x1390px
>>31957193
How about not allowing her to use the bathroom?
>>
>>31957240
you are doing god's work
>>
>>31957254
"Hey Lillie!" Hau exclaimed as he dashed up to Lillie, running through the yellow fields as he then stopped upon sniffing the air. "I figured that... whoa. You smell that?"

Lillie blushed as she could tell that this would end up awkward, which is what most of her confrontations ended up being. "Err... the meadow is quite ripe with, uh, weird stenches... don't you think?"

"Well... I guess so." Hau shrugged as he smiled, apparently not offended by the stink that was Lillie's flatulence. "Anyway, I saw you come down here, so I was wondering what you were-"

Lillie farted a big bassy fart, freezing in fright as she felt her white dress lifted up from the back. Hau gasped as he didn't know exactly how to react to this predicament as Nebby giggled from within the bag.

"Wow... I never knew a girl could fart so powerful like that!" Hau exclaimed as he dashed up to Lillie, quite impressed with her gas burst as opposed to staying shocked. "It's nice to know that your body is healthy enough to let out that monster from your pocket!"

"H-Hau!" Lillie blurted in embarrassment as her blush got redder, letting out another fart unintentionally. "This... shouldn't be happening. Why do I feel so... farty?"

"That's a funny word! Normally you just say you're gassy." Hau explained as he began bouncing around, energetic as ever. "But hey, farts help out nature, and it keeps us in good shape! I'm grateful for it, because it lets me have more delicious malasadas in my tummy! Speaking of which, let's go eat some!"

"No, Hau, this isn't the time-" Lillie didn't finish, being grabbed by Hau from the arm as they dashed through the garden, much to Lillie's dismay as she farted all the way, with Hau smiling the whole time.
>>
>>31957263
What did I just read?
>>
>>31956439
The worst waifu

At least Zinnia was hot and contained to post-game.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.