[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FINALLY beat Red at the Battle Tree

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_inline_mhk7dg7DQd1qz4rgp.gif (471KB, 215x172px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mhk7dg7DQd1qz4rgp.gif
471KB, 215x172px
After going through learning about evs and ivs and what have you, I finally got around to beating Red. I used Metagross(mega), araquanid(Leftovers), and hydreigon(life orb). Honestly though, I felt like some fights were freebies, or they weren't that easy last time I tried it.

Now I finally have a reason to breed for a shiny charizard now that I have the mega for it. #feelsgoodvp
>>
Nice blog OP, where do I like comment subscribe upboat?
>>
File: brock.jpg (40KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
brock.jpg
40KB, 1024x768px
>>31956173
On my youtube channel, FecesPlays.

>just wanted to say it somewhere
>>
>>31956147
Holy shit you beat Red? How? I thought it was impossible. I'm still stuck on round 4 because Hiker Barry keeps fucking me up
>>
>>31956147
Good for you OP. I still remember my first EV-trained Pokémon and taking them to Battle Frontier.

>>31956220
Red's team is pretty garbage though. Non-supers battle tree is perfectly doable with ingame Pokémon.
>>
>>31956246
What am I doing wrong? Do I need more UB's and Tapu's to reach Red or should I use that shiny shield-sword thingy I got from a GTS giveaway I found on youtube?
>>
>>31956147
Good for you desu but try to lurk moar before posting, the minimum is about 3 months
>>
>>31956282
To answer that question I need to see your team first.

UBs, Tapus and Aegislash are powerful Pokémon that can definately help you win. I can also just trade you a ready-bred Gible to get started.
>>
>>31956307
Well I love getting legit perfect shinies from money whores on the youtubes, maybe I should just use those because Guzzlord and Tapu Bulu are complete shit.
>>
>>31956319
Bulu is actually quite good, though the least of the Tapus. Choice Band set with Wood Hammer, Horn Leech, Megahorn and Superpower wrecks shit.
>>
>>31956147
It's ok to not talk aggressively like everyone here. Congrats on beating RED
>>
>>31956220
I noticed that my Metagross would sweep Hikers, whom most often have slow rock/ground/steel/usual-hiker types on their team. I think you just want a fast hitter with an advantage to those things.
>>
File: triggered_by_mrlorgin-d9aahmc.png (116KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
triggered_by_mrlorgin-d9aahmc.png
116KB, 320x371px
>>31956287
Are you assuming my lurkage?
>>
>>31956360
this is a faggot thread
>>
>>31956360
Thanks!
>>
>>31956345
Whats a choice band?

>>31956362
Metagross is bad because it cant mega evolve and its not a dragon type
>>
>>31956411
Choice Band is held item that increases attack by a whopping 50%. You can't switch moves though as long as your Pokémon isn't switched out, you lock in to the first move you choose.
Choice items are among the best ones in the game since they offer immensive power immediately. Choice Specs boosts Sp. Attack while Choice Scard boosts Speed. They can only be obtained as prizes from Battle Tree, so they aren't really helping you to beat it.
>>
>>31956447
You should have just told me that choice headband is bad without typing an essay on Pokemon GO
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.