[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: sum up a meta for a generation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0280.png (149KB, 600x635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0280.png
149KB, 600x635px
>be gen III
>permanent sandstorm
>it's a Porygon2 comes in to trap the Dugtrio that came in to trap the Magneton that came in to trap the Steel type that came in episode
>followed by unprotected Focus Punch predictions and having Hidden Power for STAB still
>>
Gen4
Garchomp and Stealth Rock.
Also the most fun meta.
>>
VGC17
Tapus, UBs, Garchomps, doggies, weather, terrain, Trick Room.
I like it.
>>
File: tMfeyjY.png (450KB, 795x903px) Image search: [Google]
tMfeyjY.png
450KB, 795x903px
Legendary Spam
>>
>Gen1
>When you Thunder Wave the opposing Slowbro with your Starmie because you got Thunder Waved first and don't want him to crit but he switches in Golem who proceeds to explode into your Exeggutor but it's ok because you barely survive and explode on the incoming Dragonite who used agility and proceeds to wrap your Tauros to death since you forgot you could switch into Gengar during Wrap and then you make your Gengar use Hypnosis on the Dragonite after his Earthquake misses and you proceed to explode on the incoming Alakazam and the crit wins you the game or so you thought but his Snorlax Hyper Beam crits your Jolteon once and then explodes on your Zapdos and crits you the right on the next turn and you lose because you cannot do jackshit to Chansey with a paralyzed Starmie.
>>
>>31956064
daily reminder that people who said Gen 4 was the best meta were either too young to play it, or have nostalgia dictating their opinion
>>
>>31956247
t. garchompfag
>>
>>31956247
Oh shut the hell up, it's an opinion. Which meta do you think was the best?
>>
>>31956181
>after his Earthquake misses
What?
>and you proceed to explode
With a Gengar?
>>
>>31956297
That's gen1 for you.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-02-10-36-42-1.png (381KB, 1440x2066px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-02-10-36-42-1.png
381KB, 1440x2066px
>>31956259
>>31956274
>>
>>31956247
Ah yes, weatherwars, Smogonbird's bizarre adventure and Dugstall are much better metas.
>>
>>31956054
>ORAS
>actually really fun and diverse after the bans on stupid shit
>people who don't play it keep asserting it's cancer because they're bad
>>
>>31956297
I second the WHAT...
>>
>Gen 2
>narcoleptic cursing intensifies
>>
>>31956054
>G5
>Fox vs. Frog: The Weather Wars ft. Godzilla
>Landorus and Gliscor's friendly rivalry
>Garchomp still there
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.