[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Do you know how these two met? >Ash and Pikachu are currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 01[1].jpg (8KB, 267x150px) Image search: [Google]
01[1].jpg
8KB, 267x150px
>Do you know how these two met?
>Ash and Pikachu are currently the best of partners. But the truth is, their initial meeting went as badly as it could possibly have!
>A Pikachu that won't listen to Ash, and an unskilled Ash that wants to befriend Pikachu: Can these two become true partners?
>On the day they set off from Pallet Town, the two swore an oath as they looked up at Ho-Oh flying across the sky: "Let's go meet it together one day!"
>And now this duo's adventure begins, guided by the shining rainbow-colored wings!
>"Why won't you enter the monster ball...?"

>Do you know how these two met?

I KNOW JUST FUCKING WATCH FIRST EPISODES
>>
Autism
>>
>>31953914
And u think really that is only the first episode? And they already "spoilered" the final scene?
>>
>>31953914
this is for children who didn't watch the 20 year-old kanto season
>>
I'm still trying to learn the logic behind making a one-hour movie with a abridged, soulless, possibly retconned retelling of the first episode, which is simply twenty minutes, which I can see online at any given time to learn the foundations of how Ash and Pikachu first met.

At least there's the Ho-Oh segment? I feel like that's going to be half-assed too. I'm crossing my fingers hoping it ain't.
>>
>>31954407
Yeah I know. Trying to make sense of it as well. I wonder if it's just going to be the first episode.
>>
We live in a culture where even adults are afraid of watching something more than a decade old. You really expect kids to watch a 20 year old anime?
>>
>>31953966
Half of the titles for Pokemon episode of spoilers, it really wouldn't surprise me
>>
>>31954407
The current generation of japanese elementary schoolchildren have, for the most part, never seen the first episode of Pokemon, and they aren't going to go to /padt/ to ask them how to torrent it. So they made a retelling of the first episode (plus maybe a new Ash/Pika/HoOh adventure) and they're selling it as an anniversary movie. Children learn about Ash and his rat, TPC charges ¥¥¥ on their hapless parents, the circle of life.
>>
I hope that they at least go into more detail as to why Pikachu doesn't like being in a pokeball.
>>
the anime is... is for children????
>>
>>31953966
Movie trailers have never done that, though. Besides, most of the scenes in the trailer probably won't be in the movie.
>>
>>31955249
I thought it was because he was a dick.
>>
>>31955249
Claustrophobia.
>>
>>31953914
Wait you mean the movie isn't "Path to Power: Pokémon edition"?
That's fucking retarded.
>>
>>31955265
No, manchildren can also watch it.

For example, everyone over the age of 10 who still watches it.
>>
>>31954407

padding, since they only have one event legend to distribute this time around.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.