[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>playing random battles >Opponent sent out Sigilyph!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: F5Wqb2D.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
F5Wqb2D.png
293KB, 633x758px
>playing random battles

>Opponent sent out Sigilyph!
>>
What's the problem?
>>
>enemy sigiliyph was burned by flame orb

>hereitcomes.png
>>
File: 21496952809.jpg (153KB, 898x475px) Image search: [Google]
21496952809.jpg
153KB, 898x475px
>you have a dark type
>>
File: jafari.gif (4MB, 406x339px) Image search: [Google]
jafari.gif
4MB, 406x339px
>Opponent sent out Weedle!
>>
>>31949202
>hurting it through a burn, several cosmic powers and roost
>>
File: IMG_1220.jpg (62KB, 1000x983px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1220.jpg
62KB, 1000x983px
>Opponent sent out dugtrio
>>
File: sad_brionne.png (94KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
sad_brionne.png
94KB, 240x240px
>opponent sent out guzzlord
>>
>>31949176
>Flame orb
>Magic guard
>Psycho shift
>Cosmic Power
>Roost
>Stored power
Basically you're done for unless you have the correct dark type (not anything will do), you land a lucky sequence of crits or you happen to have whirlwind on a mon that resists stored power and doesn't care about the burn
>>
>>31949113
>opponent's salamence is reacting to it's salamencite
>>
File: pe_for_me.jpg (54KB, 896x349px) Image search: [Google]
pe_for_me.jpg
54KB, 896x349px
>Opponent's Porygon-Z used Z-Conversion!
>>
>>31949507
the worst

it's also completely unwallable in theory and you don't know what its moveset is going to be
>>
>>31949202
Seriously, i'm alright with occasional bad luck but it was bullshit that the FIRST mon i ever fought online with Sigilyph was a fucking Houndoom.
>>
File: sableye.png (115KB, 359x409px) Image search: [Google]
sableye.png
115KB, 359x409px
>The opposing Clefable used Follow Me!
>The opposing Eevee is reacting to the Eevium Z!
>The opposing Clefable used Follow Me!
>The opposing Eevee used Baton Pass!
>>
>>31949406
aero outspeeds and taunts it, or toxics it to prevent the burn
>>
>>31949822
toxic would make it worse, actually.
>>
>>31949906
Good thing Drapion is RU
>>
>>31949822
>sigilyph now free to psycho shift toxic

great job breaking it, hero
>>
>>31950061
why doesn't it run toxic orb then?
>>
Am I the only one who uses sigilyph as a boosting tank?

Roost
Charge Beam
Ice Beam/Stored Power
Cosmic Power
>>
>>31949113
>>31949194
if you guys are losing to literally the worst possible sigilyph set i dont know what to say other than that you're bad and your team sucks
>>
>>31951165
Sigilyph is too OP

hes immune to toxic and stealth rock that should be banned or something
>>
>>31950934
gimping attack with burns
>>
>>31949534
>it's also completely unwallable in theory and you don't know what its moveset is going to be
It's boltbeam 98% of the time though.
>>
>>31951650
doesnt sigiliph have a really good movepool
>>
>>31951650
Sigilyph typically never ran Boltbeam in ORAS RU, it was generall CM with either Roost 2 attacks or CM 3 attacks with Psychic STAB, Heat Wave and Energy Ball
>>31951378
Literally any dark in the RU tier fucking annihilates it as all of them bar Sneasel freely switch into it.
>>
>>31951741

not if the sigilyph carries focus blast
>>
>>31951741
Original poster was talking about Porygon-Z and that one is very likely BoltBeam, turning to Elec, because Ice fucking sucks.

The second most common would be Ghost.
>>
>just use a dark type!

WHAT IF YOU DON'T HAVE A DARK TYPE GENIUS? YOU ONLY HAVE 3 POKEMON, EACH OF WHICH CAN ONLY BE 2 TYPES, WHICH MEANS YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 6 TYPES OUT OF 18 YOU CAN'T HAVE ONE OF EVERY TYPE TO SATIATE ALL OF THE FUCING SMARTASSES ONLINE "JUST USE X TYPE!" TO COUNTER EVERY SINGLE THREAT IN THE GAME.

YOU ARE THE SAME PERSON THAT GOES"LOL EVASION ISN'T BROKEN, JUST DEVOTE 3 OUT OF YOUR 12 ATTACKS TO COUNTERING EVASION!" "YOU GET 3 WHOLE ABILITIES ON YOUR TEAM, YOU SHOULD MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE A STURDY MON BECAUSE OHKO MOVES AREN'T BROKEN!" "YOU LACK SKILL IF YOU GET PARAFLINCHED BY JIRACHI, YOU SHOULD HAVE EITHER MANIPULATED RNG OR SWTICHED TO INNER FOCUS!"
>>
>>31951775
Sigilyph doesnt even learn focus blast lol
>>31952358
This is ORAS RU, not 3v3, nobody plays 3v3 lol. Sigilyph literally gets no coverage to deal with Houndoom or Spiritomb and cant set up on either, Sneasel is a little more of a shaky check, not being able to take any of its coverage moves but on a free switch like a Psyshock or CM it can pick up an OHKO on Sigi. Also all of these pokemon are viable in ORAS RU and if you're that weak to Sigi you should be packing one. Moron.
>>
>>31952358
>thread about random battles and RU
>3v3
>>
>>31952436

...wow I went up against a guy with a hacked one wtf
>>
>randoms
>opponent sent out Xerneas!
You know the geomancy is coming. And you know its going to hurt.
>>
>>31952547
>randoms
>opponent sends out primal kyogre
>tfw nothing i can do about it
>>
>randoms
>opponents primal groudon used rock polish
FUG
>>
>>31951741
You know we're talking about randoms right?
>>
>>31951165

It's bad in RU but in randbats it's usually an autowin.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.