[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we post only the best evolution stages

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 12

File: best.png (1MB, 1180x1674px) Image search: [Google]
best.png
1MB, 1180x1674px
ITT we post only the best evolution stages
>>
Nice subtle bait but you have to try harder to become a true professional baiter.
>>
>Implying Charizard X is not better
>Implying that Trecko is not the best wood gecko
>Implying that Samurott doesn't make somehting as dumb as a bipedal swordsman work
>Implying that normal cat is inferior to wrestler cat

Other then that, pretty okay.
>>
>>31947149
>Pignite
>good
>>
File: 10b[1].png (550KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
10b[1].png
550KB, 1280x720px
>>31947149

Torracat is the definition of "awkward middle stage syndrome".

Tepig and Fennekin both had bipedal middle stages to transition into their final evos.

Litten goes from cat to bigger cat to human with a cat head.

Torracat's overall design can stay the same, but it should have been a biped.
>>
>>31947149

>Servine
>good

Pick one
>>
>>31947185
But if it had been bipedal. GF wouldn't have been able to ruse that there was a slight chance that Litten3 could have been a quadraped.
>>
>>31947205

>Those thick front legs
>Mentioned to be able to knock out large men and bend iron bars
>"Cat punch"

They weren't trying to ruse anyone
>>
>>31947185
>Awkward middle stage syndrome

All middle stages are like this though.

You can argue Litten's line to be among the most uncomfortable ones in their own skin though, regarding mobility, practicability and all.

>First two stages are used to staying in all fours, second one is still barely trying to stand, can't even do one step walking in two
>Sudden transformation, sees itself walking instantly on two feet, barely adjusting itself to its own buffed body, it's a strange limbo in the sense that walking on two is all it's capable of, but at the same time, can barely walk/run and as such, walks/runs almost half the speed of a average Torracat

I feel sorry for it to be honest, desu. I mean, yeah, it got tremendous strength and bulk, but it had to sacrifice its speed in exchange.
>>
>>31947221
>And bend iron bars

I'm trying to have this mental image of a Torracat bending iron bars, but utterly failing at it. How on earth does it even manage to pull that off.
>>
>>31947149
Samurott would have been so much better as a bipedal samurai. I know Samurott can stand, but its proportions make it look silly.
>>31947149
Also Mega Swampert would look cooler if its forelimbs were on the ground.
>>
>>31947149
>infernape
lolno
>>
>>31947149
Delphox should have been more witch like, I would have even been fine with it constantly riding a broom.
>>
>>31948273

So, something like this?
>>
File: Megahorn.gif (959KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Megahorn.gif
959KB, 500x281px
>>31948159
If Samurott was bipedal(fully-anthro) then how exactly would it be able to charge with it's horn? Its helmet is a shell, which is used as a weapon like the scallops were.
>>
>>31948293
mmmmm I guess. I think I would prefer the legs to be fairly similar to Braxien, they just look like big saggy pants, but they look good on the male version. The "sleeves" look great on the arms. The hair and hate for the female look pretty awkward.
>>
File: mega_samurott_by_alounea-d7b14ww.png (444KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
mega_samurott_by_alounea-d7b14ww.png
444KB, 1280x1280px
>>31948340
This is just my opinion but I think the helmet shouldn't be its main weapon. I think the horn could be less pronounced. A bipedal one could actually wield the shell blade it has on its forelimbs without looking awkward as hell.
While this picture isn't perfect it is on the right track for me.
>>
I agree about 2 and 4, but for the rest:

>Ivysaur, Charmeleon, Wartortle
>normal versions of the Hoenn starters
>Serperior, Tepig, Samurott
>Decidueye, Litten, Brionne
>>
File: ahoyb8ies.jpg (118KB, 627x477px) Image search: [Google]
ahoyb8ies.jpg
118KB, 627x477px
>>31947149
>typhlosion over cyndaquil
>pignite over tepig
>servine
> >>31947177

3/10 made me reply
>>
File: file.png (59KB, 200x237px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
59KB, 200x237px
>>31947185
at least it doesnt happen 3 times in your evo line
>>
File: CFCnndk.gif (2MB, 400x187px) Image search: [Google]
CFCnndk.gif
2MB, 400x187px
>>31948411
Eh, I guess it would've been more consistent transition compared to what we got. But still, being fully bipedal 100% of the time with a pointless horn just doesn't sit well for me. This "samurai" is not even a person either. I mean yes, it would have more amphibious proportions for weapon usage, but with blades that big, does it really need to be a humanoid when samurai themselves don't even have katana's this large? Its seems like a more "beastly" or "specialized" samurai than an obvious humanoid one. Its not even identical to a human when it's not a human to begin with. Is becoming a literal fursuit worth it when you already see people complaining about starters becoming humanoid?
>>
>>31948921
Sorry dude but your argument can be used against yourself mostly. While Samurai swords certainly are not that large, they are neither made of shells. Samurai helmets don't have huge fucking spikes coming out of them either. You can also say the swords are pretty fucking pointless and don't make any sense. Dewott was able to look like an otter and be bipedal without looking like an awkward furry mess. I think they fucked up by making Samurott a weird seal/otter hybrid with a weird fish tail. It is possible to make a starter bipedal without making it look like straight up furry bait.
I think people mostly complain about fire starters always being bipedal more than anything.
>>
File: correct.png (31KB, 300x700px) Image search: [Google]
correct.png
31KB, 300x700px
>>31947149
Good post, but you made a couple mistakes
don't worry, i fixed it up for you
>>
>>31949444
That's some pathetic taste you got there.
>>
>>31949444
Much better. I only disagree with Samurott and Decidueye, but it's okay even as it is.
>>
>>31948293
that's good, but the male one looks like Alakazam
>>
File: best stages.png (46KB, 300x700px) Image search: [Google]
best stages.png
46KB, 300x700px
>>31949444
ftfy
also czech'd
>>
>>31949576
Okay this one is shit
>>
File: owl.png (292KB, 642x455px) Image search: [Google]
owl.png
292KB, 642x455px
>>31949576
>Decidueye
>>
>>31949444
>Kanto
Agreed.
>Johto
Cyndaquil's design has more charm, but okay list otherwise.
>Hoenn
Pretty good.
>Shinnoh
Let me guess, Infernape is to "overdesigned" for your tastes? Monferno isn't any better for recycling the "tail on fire" motif from the Charmander family.
>Unova
Perfect. Tepig's evos are the biggest waste of potential by simply making them luchadors and calling it a day.
>Kalos
I prefer Greninja. Tongue scarf is pretty clever and unquie.
>Alola
Not bad. I prefer Torracat for looking more like a housecat(the fire bell on a fire cat is more clever than the fire belt which is obviously a wrestler motiff). Incineroar is awesome on it's own merit I'll admit.
>>
>>31949690
>Infernape is to "overdesigned" for your tastes? Monferno isn't any better for recycling the "tail on fire" motif from the Charmander family.
nah it's just that infernape has a really punchable face. it's not overdesigned, it's actually pretty bland desu
>>
>>31947909
the same way Samurott wields its swords

awkwardly, yet still possible
>>
>>31947185
I like it. You could see it's trying really hard to become a wrestle man.

What I don't like is that Torracat was a step towards realism from Litten's cartoony anatomy, but when it evolves it goes back to looking cartoony. Perhaps Torracat should have stayed more cartoony looking, or Incineroar should have gotten more realistic proportions.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.