[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Pkmn bank.png (162KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
Pkmn bank.png
162KB, 770x562px
So I have a full living dex in Gen 6, and I am reluctant to transfer some over to make a complete living dex in Gen 7 simply because there is no national dex in the game. I know there is one on bank, but it's a lot of work transferring. But due to the nature of bank, and how it depends on the internet, I am scared that one day it will be impossible to transfer pokemon from the old games up to whatever the current gen may be. Do you guys think they will always have a way to transfer pokemon from all the way back from gen 3. Or should I transfer many of the pokemon including the rare ones now in case it will be impossible in the future?
>>
>>31944390
>I am scared that one day it will be impossible to transfer pokemon from the old games up to whatever the current gen may be
Even if that did happen, they will most likely announce it in advance. If you don't want to transfer your pokemon to gen 7, then you don't have to. Just keep them all in the bank (or your game, in case you're paranoid that the servers will fuck up)
>>
>>31944414
Thanks, I think I'll do that. Since there's no real reward this time around for having all the pokemon in the current games (Not that there was much anyway) I think I'll leave them in the old game.
>>
Lol, just inject.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.