[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Pokemon game are you currently playing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: logo.png (209KB, 2000x736px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
209KB, 2000x736px
What Pokemon game are you currently playing?
>>
White 2. I actually got it not too long after it came out, but ended up dropping it because I was bored by the intro. Now I'm finally finishing it up and I regret my decision on dropping it back then. It's tied with HGSS as my favorite game in the series now.
>>
fire red. doing a "train every pokemon" run where i train each species of pokemon at least 5 levels. already got like 42 pokemon up to rock tunnel.
>>
>>31944329
platinum, i literally just copy speedruns for the most efficient way through the games until i get to s/m then ill play properly

taught me that X-specials are broken af
>>
Pokemon ecks dee, just finished with the ONBS building.
>lost the shadow mawile
Feels bad
>>
>Pokémon Silver (on my GameBoy Color)
About to challenge the E4 for the first time. Team is underleveled as fuck (Feraligatr lv.43, evreything else lv.38)

>Pokémon Sun (on my N3DS)
Beaten the League, finished the living dex, now I'm grinding for BPs and breedan.

>Pokémon Heartgold (DSTwo on my O3DS)
About to challenge Bugsy. I'd be faster if only my fucking flashcart doesn't freeze every now and then. Maybe an SDcard contact issue.
>>
>>31944329
Platinum and Black 2

I haven't finished Clover or Prism yet but they're not main series games
>>
>>31944329
I turn on my Sun version once in a while
Trying to "max out" my Festival Plaza and complete the remaining two stamps
>>
Sun, doing a second run of the game for Pokédex completion.
Although I've been playing DQ8 a lot more, so at most I've been doing daily things like lotto, festival plaza, poké pelago and checking for that rare candy that sometimes regenerates on Melemele's sea. Same as I do on Moon.
>>
>>31944389
X-Items are even more broken in SM where they provide 2 stage boosts (effectively a free Swords Dance/Nasty Plot/whatever)

I cheesed so many battles with them
>>
>>31944581
>that rare candy that sometimes regenerates on Melemele's sea
where is that exectly?
>>
Finishing pokemon sun. Liking it so far
>>
None of them. Why would I want to play this crappy franchise?
>>
>>31944591
Go to the beach front area, the one with the spot for snapping pictures of Pelipper over the sea.
Just surf east of that spot until you see a small patch of sand, there's a rare candy in the corner of that spot and it regenerates every other day just like any hidden items in sand (excluding Arceus plates)
>>
GO. I still have Red and Silver for my Gameboy but you already know once the memory dies, so does your save file.
>>
>>31944626
Maybe you should look into ways to copy save games from Gameboy cartridges.

If you do that, you could inject the saves to Virtual Console version of Red (and Silver if ever released), and then import your original teams to the current games, if you play them.
>>
File: 1483886439298.jpg (17KB, 433x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483886439298.jpg
17KB, 433x480px
>>31944626
>namefagging
>playing GO regularly
>not having any of the new games
>>
>>31944633
I'd end up fucking the server's with glitch'emon. Missingno and flying kangaskhan kick ass.

>Do I pick water gun or water gun?
>>
>>31944329
Almost done with my run through white
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.