[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /vp/ think of Legendaries? What about Mythicals? Would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: poke_group.png (418KB, 651x465px) Image search: [Google]
poke_group.png
418KB, 651x465px
What does /vp/ think of Legendaries? What about Mythicals? Would you venerate any of them (and if so how)?
>>
>>31941121
Personally not a fan of any of the more limitless powers some have such as time travel, space distortion and "muh god" but they're just Pokemon like all others. I like some, while not so much a fan of others, but can appreciate all of them for what they bring.
>>
cum tributes
>>
>>31941121

I'm amazed at how underappreciated Genesect is. It's by far the coolest designed legendary. It's a fucking zombie, cyborg, transforming, rocket, laser shooting, beetle. But people don't care that much
>>
>>31941183
Genesect is my favorite one. Was very disappointed it was the only mythical not to get a pokeball figure.
>>
>>31941183
gen 5 truly was the reign of bug types
>>
>>31941121
They're cool, I like a lot of their designs.
>>
I don't masturbate to legendaries very often.
Articuno, Entei, Raikou, Lugia...
I masturbated to Zapdos once but it was only okay.
>>
>>31941183
i care and so does everyone who plays OU when it isnt banned
>>
>>31941219
Articuno is an extremely underrated waifu.
>>
>>31941253
I like it when it has a penis though.
>>
>>31941349
But that's gay
>>
File: Genesect.png (447KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Genesect.png
447KB, 1280x800px
>>31941183
Love my bug cyborg. Easily in my top 3 favorites, favorite legendary/mythical as well.
>>
>>31941183
Genesect isn't underappreciated at all. It's a very popular Pokemon. One of my favorites as well.
The ones that aren't appreciated as much now are Victini, Shaymin, and Meloetta.
>>
>>31941821
Meloetta was never loved much. And too bad the only good Victini set belonged to an event years ago.
>>
>>31944044
>Give Victini a signature move
>that it can't even learn
What were they thinking?
>>
I like D'artagnan, (Keldeo) and I hope it gets de-mythicalized like Deoxys at some point.

They have a cool set of Three Muskateers Pokémon, but didn't really use them for some reason.
>>
>>31944044
A shame, Meloetta is one of my favorites
>>
>>31945833
I never saw much appeal to it 2bh.
Victini, Jirachi, Celebi, Shaymin, Mew, etc I get, and so do I get Darkrai, Arceus, Genesect, Volcanion, etc. But Meloetta is just this awkward thing in between that doesn't even function that well with its two formes in battle.
>>
>>31946417
I never saw the appeal of Shaymin in the same way, the first form looks like an early route rat (but is admittedly cute enough) and the second forme looks awkward as hell.
The ones I get the appeal of are Darkrai, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Arceus, etc., although I dislike Darkrai's design.
Meloetta's appeal was that she was designed during the idol craze, and as such, she's a transforming Idol girl. Of course, the idol thing is over but I still like the design quite a bit, one of my favorite mythicals alongside Genesect and Manaphy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.