[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think of a secondary type for each of them that somehow fits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Lake_guardians_DP.png (231KB, 1000x755px) Image search: [Google]
Lake_guardians_DP.png
231KB, 1000x755px
Think of a secondary type for each of them that somehow fits their individual themes (knowledge, emotion, and willpower respectively).
>>
>>31940583
I have this weird feeling that they'll become Fairy one way or another
>>
>>31940583
Psychic
>>
fairy :^)
>>
From left to right

Electric Psychic Water
>>
File: Costanzavoir.png (2MB, 2893x4092px) Image search: [Google]
Costanzavoir.png
2MB, 2893x4092px
>>31940607
>Mesprit
>Psychic/Psychic type
>>
>>31940594
I don't think GF ever changed a legendary's typing (not counting mega evolutions), but one can dream.
>>
>>31940583
Uxie: Psychic/Electric for neurons
Mespirt: Psychic/Water for tears
Azelf: Psychic/Fire for burning passion
>>31940594
>>31940597
>>31940645
People still wish they're Fairies? After when we just got a Fairy quartet?
>>
>>31940583
Knowledge: Psychic
Emotion: Fairy or Dark
Willpower: Fighting
>>
>>31940583

>Uxie: It is said that its emergence gave humans the intelligence to improve their quality of life.

Psychic/Electric

>Mesprit: When Mesprit flew, people learned the joy and sadness of living. It was the birth of emotions.

Psychic/Fire

>Azelf: This Pokémon is said to have endowed humans with the determination needed to face any of life's difficulties.

Psychic/Fighting
>>
>>31940796
They're Literally Fairies. They're called the Pixie Trio. Their names have it too: Azelf (elf)/Agnome (Gnome), Mesprit (spirit/sprite), Uxie (Pixie)

It's not exactly ridiculous to think they should be Fairy-type. We have a shitton of Psychic legendaries but that doesn't stop Game Freak
>>
>>31940796
>>31940841
>>31940895
These are pretty nice.
>>
Uxie: Psychic/Fire because discovering fire kickstartered knowledge about a lot of things.
Mesprit: Psychic/Water because emotions can be of all kinds of shapes and forms depending on the situation.
Azelf: Phsychic/Grass because it takes willpower to keep growing and bear fruit despite the odds.
>tfw no game with the lake guardians as the starters
>>
>>31940796
>Uxie: Psychic/Electric for neurons
I really like this. Not only does it fit Uxie's theme and color, but also the very trio's mind theme.
>>
File: Screenshot_5.png (392KB, 558x450px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.png
392KB, 558x450px
>>
>>31940583
they should've all been retyped to Psychic/Fairy last gen desu
>>
>>31941807
delet
>>
>>31941837
delet what?
>>
>>31942311
I don't remember
>>
>>31940583
They exist not only to bring virtues to all living beings (Psychic), but also to keep Dialga, Palkia and Giratina in check (Fairy > Dragon). There is no more objectively correct secondary typing they can have.
>>
>>31942788
Interesting point. The dragon inmunity could be used as a plot point.
>>
>>31940583
knowledge=psychic
emotion=fairy
willpower=fightnig
>>
>>31940583
> Uxie - Psychic / Steel
When Uxie flew, people gained the ability to solve problems. It was the birth of knowledge. It is said that its emergence gave humans the intelligence to improve their quality of life.

> Mesprit - Psychic / Fairy
When Mesprit flew, people learned the joy and sadness of living. It was the birth of emotions. It sleeps at the bottom of a lake. Its spirit is said to leave its body to fly on the lake's surface.

> Azelf - Psychic / Fighting
When Azelf flew, people gained the determination to do things. It was the birth of willpower. This Pokémon is said to have endowed humans with the determination needed to face any of life's difficulties.
>>
>>31942788
Dialga is a steel type, though.
>>
>>31940583
There are only three answers here: Leave them all mono Psychic, make them all Psychic/Fairy, or, make Mesprit Psychic/Fairy and Azelf Psychic/Fighting.

If you answered, or were going to answer, anything else, you deserve to lose all right to participate in future suggestions of pokémon typings. You fundamentally don't get Pokémon, and/or have displayed that, were you to actually work at Gamefreak, you would sooner have them shoehorn your harebrained logic and shitty ideas only because they're YOUR ideas.

...Uxie's sort of up in the air. It COULD have been Psychic/Electric, had it been created that way. But seeing as it was never stated to generate electricity up until now, it would be off. And, if it were mono Psychic whilst the other two had dual types, it would create imbalance.

Still though, at this point I personally would prefer

>Uxie: Psychic
>Mesprit: Psychic/Fairy
>Azelf: Psychic/Fighting

Uxie has never stood out. So perhaps by making it mono, that could help it do that.

>>31943013
This Anon knows.
>>
>>31943013
Uxie is my favourite psychic/psychic type.
>>
>>31943489
How about this: Dialga, who is time, does stand a chance against the lake guardians because they are still aspects of the mind, since the mind is susceptible to the passage of time.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.