[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE ARE TEAM SMOGON. OUR OBJECTIVE IS TO MAKE THE WORLD A FAIR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: smogon.png (40KB, 292x354px) Image search: [Google]
smogon.png
40KB, 292x354px
WE ARE TEAM SMOGON. OUR OBJECTIVE IS TO MAKE THE WORLD A FAIR PLACE WHERE EVERYONE CAN BE JUDGED BY THEIR ACTUAL SKILLS INSTEAD OF THEIR OVERPOWERED MOVES AND POKEMONS. WE JUST WATCHED YOUR LAST BATTLE AND YOUR POSTURE WAS TOTALLY INADEQUATE TO A BALANCED MATCH. HAND OVER THAT POKEMON AND WE WILL NOT HAVE TO TAKE ACTIONS AGAINST YOU.
>>
File: gardekek.png (96KB, 370x350px) Image search: [Google]
gardekek.png
96KB, 370x350px
Nice meta faggot
>>
>>31938236
Oh it's you guys from the gym. Did you happen to see a roller coaster rail?
>>
File: 1484057601984.jpg (76KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1484057601984.jpg
76KB, 601x601px
>>31938289
*unsheathes garchomp*

>>31938301
I HATE YOU GUYS, WAIT UNTIL OUR BOSS BURNDOWN YOUR STUPID UNBALANCED GYM TO ASHES, SCUM.
>>
MOMMY THEY TOLD ME I COULDN'T USE MY FAVORITE POKEMON THEY WON'T LET ME PLAY WITH THEM :((((((
>>
File: Team.Skull.full.2029253.jpg (694KB, 1280x1223px) Image search: [Google]
Team.Skull.full.2029253.jpg
694KB, 1280x1223px
>>31938236
Yo yo yo! I'm Team Skull bro! Try to talk trash and I'll take ya to a town called Po!

You ain't got the skills, 'cuz my team makes all the kills! Can't take us down, 'cuz we all up in ya grills!

You think Team Smogon is a thing, but you bitches got no bling! Whoop your ass so hard, it makes me want to sing!

*drops the mic*
>>
Why is /vp/ so damn autistic about Smogon?
>>
>crit the play move
>win
xd
>>
>>31938236
diaper beam
>>
>>31938785
Smogon stifles their creativity :'(
>>
>>31938785
Because they can't stand people who are better at playing Pokémon. It's also common to missunderstand how the tier system works, as if UU Pokémon were banned from OU.
>>
i remember when a smogfag bitched at me for using NU mons in OU, especially when he lost the match, jesus what a salty cunt
>>
>>31938802
lol
>>
>>31938785
I'm pretty sure it's just a handful of people at most spamming this, like when we had those "fuck the smogonfags, stick it to your bros /vp/oreons" threads every hour
>>
File: 1481258751217.gif (1MB, 391x504px) Image search: [Google]
1481258751217.gif
1MB, 391x504px
>>31938821
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/np-sumo-uu-stage-1-feels-like-we-only-go-backwards.3595341/page-4

I think the tier system is fine and understand how it works, and honestly I think Smogon's rulesets are better than just playing on the cart by far, but you must admit that there's an undeniable air of elitism that some of the staff present themselves with. Just look at this discussion about Staraptor between a normal user and the UU tier leader in the UU forum. It's starting to get petty.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.