[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why so many people want a Pokemon main series with action in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

Why so many people want a Pokemon main series with action in real time and have the series ruined just like it happened with Final Fantasy? Pic related tried this concept and sold like shit.the game is 10/10 tho
>>
They don't actually like the series, like the people who wanted Gyms gone.
>>
They want to be able to do silly stuff that you see in the anime like super saiyan swellow
>>
>>31936138
Gyms have never been integral to Pokemon, but they stuck around because Gamefreak didn't want to come up with a better plot.
>>
>>31936108
spectrobes was real time action from the very beginning
>>
>>31936307

Gyms added a sense of progression to the game and each badge you obtained was a symbol of how much stronger you'd become.
>>
>>31936344
if anything SM does that better. There are more milestones as you progress.
>>
Honestly its a shame that theres prob not gonna be a 4th game, especially since they just left it on a cliffhanger
>>
File: 1478301782399.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1478301782399.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>31936967
>tfw then the last game ends on a cliffhanger for the next game, but then there wasn't enough profit to continue the series
I hate it when that happens.
>>
File: cactus dragon.png (157KB, 380x290px) Image search: [Google]
cactus dragon.png
157KB, 380x290px
Spectrobes designs are so fucking rad
>>
>>31936108
>Why so many people want a Pokemon main series with action in real time

Because they're terribly misguided. That's really all there is to it.

There are plenty of great real-time action games out there. Let's keep one of the great turn-based series doing what it's best it, rather than trying to be something it's not.
>>
>>31937014
Spectrobes is literally "because it's rad the video game".

No lie I like those designs better than half of every new mon released in the last ten years
>>
File: rydrake.png (392KB, 1000x754px) Image search: [Google]
rydrake.png
392KB, 1000x754px
>>31938209
Pretty much, the only retarded design is that spectrobe that looks like a pair of shoes
>>
>>31938314
You see how a team of programmer's is built

There are ... well a bunch of people, normies if you want to say that. 99% of the whole team is "normal"
1% of the whole team is a whole new type of human. The stupid fucktards mostly called Kevins.

But since programmer's love to laugh sacks of shit out of their lives the stupid Kevin's get away with ugly as fuck designs which really nobody wants to see except the programmers just to have a reason to laugh at the Kevins.
>>
File: golisopod.png (71KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
golisopod.png
71KB, 250x250px
>>31938651
Well, since pic related was the only acceptable design in gen 7, I think the team responsible was made of 99% of Kevins
>>
File: Tekkadorax.png (190KB, 354x274px) Image search: [Google]
Tekkadorax.png
190KB, 354x274px
>>31938314
Most of the designs are either stylishly ugly, or just plain cool
>>
>>31936108
I actually spent like 30 minutes talking to the people who created spectrobes they are really rad people
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.