[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>implying this shouldn't have been its Mega form instead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

>implying this shouldn't have been its Mega form instead
>>
File: Dissapointment.jpg (107KB, 482x856px) Image search: [Google]
Dissapointment.jpg
107KB, 482x856px
>he wants more megas
>>
>>31933957
>Losing thick club

You retard
>>
Regional forms are better than Megas.
>>
>>31933986
>>31934064
But it seems more like its "ascended" form, not just a regional variant.

Getting into contact with the spiritual world has enlightened it.

Probably could even pass as a normal evolution if it weren't for the Alolan forms gimmick.
>>
>>31934146

Nobody cares if it makes sense or not. Megas are a mistake that needs to be slowly removed (and that's what GF is doing)
>>
>>31934146
Are you a diaper shitting retard?
>>
>>31934234
>>31934206
>wanting to discuss/question the origins of certain designs is now autism
Why are you here?
>>
>>31934146
They clearly stated that this form is a result of adapting in a predator-filled environment. No other region would force a Marowak to drastically change their elemental characteristics.
>>
>>31934206
Why were they a mistake? Most of them have a clean design
>>
>>31934206
>and that's what GF is doing
>there's still people who honestly think GF will somehow retcon megas
How many BTFOs do you fucks need before you realize they'll never go away
>>
Alola species are a nice concept, but outside Dugtrio which got its own buff this generation it's basically been giving the original species a middle finger while the older mons are left with nothing new. If you've always liked Marowak, Marowak's still shit. His dark brown cousin with green flames is better though, so use him and don't bother with the old news.
>>
>>31933986
Mega evolution is a much better mechanic than Z-moves. This is an indesputable fact.
>>
>>31934465
you're 100% right, but isn't that like comparing dogshit to catshit? it's still shit in the end
>>
Is a special A-Marowak viable?
I already use a physical one on a doubles team with discharge Xurkitree and they wreck together, but he could be using that SpA boost for something right?
>>
>>31934465
You know what's a better mechanic than mega evolution?

Actual evolutions.

At least A-Marowak can be considered more of a split evo to the normal one, which makes it better than a mega.
>>
>>31935194
No. Its best to ignore Lightingrod's main benefit and view it a free type immunity similar to Levitate/Dry Skin/Sap Sipper etc.
>>
>>31933957
it would have been far worse
>>
>>31935194
You could slap ice beam on it and use it to surprise some garchomps who switch in on your boosted marowak but I wouldn't try to use it for anything other than that purpose.
>>
>>31933957
I agree. Most Alola Forms could have passed as a third evo or mega. Only Sandslash, Ninetales, Persian, and maybe Golem feel like variants.
>>
>>31934334
>some random lore obviously slapped up after the actual important part (the design)
Alolan Marowak is regular Marowak with fire and ghost aspects added to the design. It's literally "Marowak +1" in a design sense.
>>
>>31933957
>Mega that not only adds a type, but changes the base type
>What >>31933989 said
No.
>>
>>31933957
I'd rather have the regional form since it doesn't take away its ability to have a hold item in thick club.

Plus, it feels good knowing that I finally have a reason to use that Cubone who I taught fire punch back in ORAS.
>>
>>31934334
>gain something like a sixth sense
>>
File: Vulgina.png (125KB, 467x574px) Image search: [Google]
Vulgina.png
125KB, 467x574px
>>31934334
>Predator is mandibuzz
Great job there.
>>
>>31934478
It's more like comparing a macdonalds' cheeseburger to shit neither are good for you but the burger might not kill you.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.