[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What features would make the Ultimate Pokémon Game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Seasons.jpg (40KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Seasons.jpg
40KB, 400x300px
Choose up to 5 of your favourite disposable features and we bitch and moan about them.

Here are mine
>DexNav or a similar equivalent
>Battle styles (introduce more)
>Walking Pokémon (allow any mon in your party, not just the first, with the option to turn it off)
>Seasons (weekly)
>Inverse battles (make them more prevalent, maybe even a plot point or battle facility)
>>
>>31933239

Gen 7 added a lot of useful stuff

>IV judge being part of your PC wew this is so good.
>Daycare doesn't level up your pokemon and delet moves
>NO HMs, no bike fags
>Balltism

Unfortunately they got rid of too much good stuff. I need

>Fishing EVERYWHERE
>Dexnav
>Horde battles
>>
things i want back
>dexnav
>single-use tms
>fishing that doesn't suck
>vs seeker
>classic exp share
>>
>>31933239
Seasons were a terrible idea. Events that only happen on certain days of the week were already bad enough, then they decided to force you to wait a month if you want to collect a certain item.
>>
>pss
>pelago
>join avenue
>triple and rotation battles
>dexnav
>>
>>31933239
Who the fuck cares about Battle Styles so much that they would remove another feature to have it return? Your priorities are garbage.
>>
>>31933239
>DexNav
>Seasons (Weekly - Encounter tables changing with day/night/morning/evening as well as spring/summer/fall/winter)
>Hidden Grottos
>PSS (maybe mix with Join Avenue for a Festival Plaza esque feature, but one that is actually good)
>Battle Frontier (preferably a Super Frontier; one that has ALL the facilities)

This is of course considering that standard features that were removed in SM come back as well, such as Triple- and Rotation Battles. Also, Pelago is bretty good too, but could be better. Especially if combined with the Day Care in some form.
>>
>>31933239
tbqh I'd want one feature that has been present in every single pokemon game to be deleted forever
>music change when riding bike/pokemon/etc.
>>
>>31933326
>wanting single-use tms back
>>
>>31933239
>DexNav
>Walking Pokemon
>PSS
>Old,Good,Super Rods
>Bikes
>>
>>31933326
>single-use tms
what the actual fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>31933239
>poison killing pokemon in the overworld
>>
>>31933239
>DexNAV
>Improved Poketch
>Walking Pokemon
>Ball Capsules
>Dream World
>>
>>31933239
Customization
Great story
DexNav
Difficulty
Accessibility/Frontier

Go for either for the last one. I personally don't care about Frontier, so I'd go for former, but there seems to be a few people who like fapping to it, so including just in case.

And what the fuck is up with everyone's obsession with Fishing? It was boring as fuck. Who the fuck cares what happens to it?
>>
>>31933239
>toggleable following for at least most smaller mons
>external visibility of most held items on models, and possibly the addition of a second non-battle related slot that can be used for aesthetic tweaks to make your various team members stand out and more personal to you
>varying physical characteristics like weight and height, even maybe more in-depth features like leg length or the like
>more minigames and pointless out-of-battle activities like the pokeathlon and team photograph shit in HGSS
I just want more ways to love and have fun with my virtual ass-kicking pets.

Not to say the gameplay features posted in these kinds of threads are any less deserving of attention either, I just couldn't really suggest much in that arena personally.
>>
None
>>
>>31933326
Single use TMs AND old exp-share? Fuck off.

>PSS
>Poke Pelago
>Hidden ability safari
>X/Y level of customization or better
>G/S cellphone

Friend Safari was a good idea but getting the friend codes was a barrier for a lot of people so some kind of in-game way to adjust what you find would be great.
>>
File: 1404782583252.jpg (35KB, 251x229px) Image search: [Google]
1404782583252.jpg
35KB, 251x229px
>>31933239
>Emerald-sized Frontier
>following Pokémon
>Gen 2-5 Exp. Share
>difficulty selection
>Dexnav
>>
>>31933573
You monster
>>
>>31933326
>wanting single-use tms
Autism detected.
>>
*Good usage of the bottom screen. Why do I need to open a seperate menu every time I want to use an item or change up my team? Hell, this feature existed before but they removed it for some reason. You have two screens. Use them.
*Multiple difficulty settings that are available at the start of the game, and that are adjustable throughout the game. Almost every JRPG does this these days. BW had this sort of but it was implemented really poorly.
*No HMs. SM did this perfectly although the ride music got annoying.
*A radio like in gen II (but preferably with more songs/channels to choose from), especially to get rid of that goddamn ride music. Also allow us to tune it on the bottom screen without opening a seperate menu.
*More battle options for the postgame facility. Not necessarily the battle frontier, just add some less standard options to make the game more interesting. The battle factory was great because it allowed you to learn about effective move/Pokemon combinations without actually having to put in the effort of fully training something up. A battle factory with online mode would be great, too. Just copy Showdown's randbats sets, it's not like they'll sue you.
>>
>pelago
>pss
>an "exit all menus" button like how X worked in gen 6
>customisation
>following pokemon
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.