[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smogon != GOD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 9

File: FUCK STALLGON.png (17KB, 511x179px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK STALLGON.png
17KB, 511x179px
FUCK STALLGON.

I knew it was too good to be true. They'd never hurt their precious stall! They just suspected it to silence those who call out their bullshit!

"We're being totally fair guys! See! We suspected stall!"

Yeah no. That's not going to work. Only offense has takes hits so far!

Fuck Smogon.
Fuck Stall.
Fuck the Stall Agenda.
>>
Why didn't you get reqs in order to vote?
>>
>>31931658
>Smogon "University"
Are arrogant autists the worst kind of manchildren? I'd say so.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
>>31931681
It's been like that practically forever
>>
File: 1465276301311.png (347KB, 1114x685px) Image search: [Google]
1465276301311.png
347KB, 1114x685px
>>31931672
>implying they won't rig the votes like they did last time.
>>
>31931701
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
>>31931700
>They've been arrogant autists practically forever
You don't say.
>>
>>31931732
>being this mad

It's just a bunch of people who put video game creatures into competitive tiers

Do you really care THAT much?
>>
>>31931816
>people only point out things when they're mad
Resorting to "waah why do you care" when you have nothing to say is not an argument. God, you smogon drones are pathetic.
>>
>>31931658
>They'd never hurt their precious stall!

(ye)
>>
>>31931658
tfw sub punch mawile will be the only set now
>>
>>31931868
>smogon drone
>imfuckingplying
Ok, now I'M angry. Don't call people "autistic manchildren" just because they do something you don't like in a fucking Pokemon battle simulator, and don't make baseless assumptions about strangers on the internet. Not everyone who disagrees with the thing you don't like is necessarily an extreme defender of that thing, and it sure as fuck ain't gonna help if you just keep saying stuff like that all the damn time. Grow up and live with your stupid stall, cause it doesn't even matter that much to be that upset over, just like how upset I currently am with you. Why am I even typing this? I don't know. I had a really bad experience with this really annoying guy, and he's starting to remind me of you, except he wasn't intentionally offensive.

Fuck you and live with your stupid triple mole in your fictional creature battle simulator. I know it's ironic that I'm telling you off for being mad when I'm probably more mad than you are, but I don't even care at this point; I've gone too far in this wall of text that I should probably stop while I'm ahead.
>>
>>31931968
I know I'm gonna regret this in the future. I just know it.
>>
>being this afraid of Dugtrio
>>
How is dugtrio even viable. Pls spoon feed me
>>
>>31931985
Arena Trap
>>
>>31931985
Arena Trap.
>>
>>31931985
>arena trap
>attack buff this generation
>just the right moves
>>
>>31931985
It takes out any counter you want basically. Only useful once or twice, but that can be very, very useful.
>>
>>31931658
>tfw u remember when SmugBonnie posted Smug Bonnies instead of trolling with Smogon memeposts

Why has this board gone to shit
>>
>>31931658
We have a general for this shit, go complain there.
>>31927763
>>
>>31931658
pretty sure most if not all of the OU council that qualified voted ban. The problem is that its too easy to get reqs with stall because its autistic so stallfags can save their cancer whenever they want. They just didnt care enough at the end of oras to save sableye because it didnt really matter.
>>
>>31931968
Holy fuck KEK I took a nap without expecting this nice fresh pasta as a response. Neck yourself.
>>
>>31931968
I agree with this.

It's impossible to discuss anything here because of all the trolling and shitflinging. It's impossible to discuss things on Smogon because it's heavily moderated, corrupt, and too rigidly stuck to its policies, which just creates situations like this.

We've wasted a month with the Dugtrio suspect, and nothing came of it. No wonder people are frustrated.
>>
>>31931816
>It's just a bunch of people who put video game creatures into competitive tiers
If you actually think this is the extent of Smogon's (negative) influence, you are horribly mistaken
>>
>>31932889
> its easy to get reqs with stall
> in a ladder without dugtrio, the only way to take off stall counters.

You people need to stop whining. People who got there just voted to not ban it. Stop being whiny child's about stall, it is a cancerous way of playing, but its not broken. Why should we ban something if its not broken? Some people enjoy it
>>
Stall is just another way of playing Pokemon. It allows Pokemon like Pyukumuku to be used to their fullest.
>>
This one post saved Dugtrio, daily reminder.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sm-ou-suspect-process-round-2-dirt.3595351/page-11#post-7245924
>>
>>31933727
people got reqs with shit like diglett stall etc but dugtrio isnt really the issue with stall anyways. the problem is mega sableye. without mega sableye sash duggy would be pretty shit. honestly they shouldve suspected greninja or metagross or some of that broken shit first.
>>
>>31931658
None of my OU teams are stall but they use duggy so im real happy
>>
>>31931658
So can someone explain why it wasn't banned and if they agree with that?
>>
>/vp/ will defend the fact that Stallfags voted to keep a stall tool unbanned
>/vp/ will defend the fact that Stallfags were allowed to vote in the first place
>>
What is wrong with Dugtrio?
>>
>>31934382
>/vp/ will whine about le stallgon bogeyman not bannong dugtrio
>/vp/ never even considered playing themselves to be able to vote
>>
>>31934382
>/vp/ will defend the fact that republicans were allowed to vote in the general election
that's you
that's what you sound like
>>
>>31934408
10 more minutes, Mom
>>
>>31934415
wut
>>
How exactly does Dugtrio stall?
>>
>>31934408
>>31934431
Holy shit /vp/ is bad at competitive. Not every pokemon needs to have good defences to be good on stall. Thanks to arena trap Dugtrio can easily KO wallbreakers, supporting the rest of its team.
>>
>>31931701
Proof?
I'm not trying to be facetious. I genuinely don't know about any rigging.
>>
>>31931985
>Sableye is out against a scary sweeper
>"daaaaaaaaad, I'm being bullied again"
>dugtrio comes in
>beats the shit out of whatever fucked with sableye
>Proceed to stall the defenseless remnants of the broken team with the unchallenged sableye
>>
>>31934444
I think there was that ONE instance during some mega gengar suspect. It didn't work anyway.
>>
>>31934444

>>31934444
>haunter being a tier leader who votes null in a "mattering" vote
>shaming on everyone who opposes the tier leader view on matter in the pre vote discussion threads
>le ebin uber shitfest about mega gengar ban with the vote results being pro-mega gengar staying triggering a new shadow tag ban in ubers that is totally not related to mega gengar and basically we are going to ban and mute everyone who points at this
>suspect votes that have an extra barrier for the voters that is "write a paragraph to explain why" and we will have to approve it through a totally not biased decision and basically fuck your required ranking to vote in the matter

smogon is full of shit and the tier leaders are the worst kind of circlejerking groups

not to forget the suspect bans that come from smogon tournaments when someone who isn't a well known smogonfag or admin loses the semifinals or finals and they try to start some suspects that nerf the ones that have defeated their friends
>>
>>31934490
>not to forget the suspect bans that come from smogon tournaments when someone who isn't a well known smogonfag or admin loses the semifinals or finals and they try to start some suspects that nerf the ones that have defeated their friends
God shut the fuck up.
>>
File: vQNCbT.jpg (143KB, 1000x830px) Image search: [Google]
vQNCbT.jpg
143KB, 1000x830px
Just play UU you stupid fucking babbies. Honestly OU has turned to shit. Nothing but legendaries, stallmons and shit with ridiculous attacking stats. At least UU mons have weaknesses which requires good teambuilding to work around instead of slapping tapus and ultra beasts in there.
>>
>>31933802
>dugtrio shouldn't have been suspected just yet
>all those wallbreakers that threaten muh precious stall should be suspected instead
Literally Trump logic and people actually fucking bought it
>>
>>31931985
Although it is frail, it's commonly put on Stall teams.
Why?
With Focus Sash, it can pretty much beat most wallbreakers in OU that threaten Stall. Especially Tyranitar, Grasszium Heatran, and Hoopa-U. It's more apparent with its increased Atk (from 80 to 100) and how anti priority the Meta is now.

With everyone focusing on fighting the Ultra Beasts and Tapus, most teams won't pick 2 wallbreakers to deal with Stall. It's just like how Baton Pass teams thrived on how uncommon they were that no team could prepare for them while preparing for the more common stuff.

Only difference now is that the common stuff now are fucking broken and the entire meta is a mess. Smogon should have suspected shit like memefrog, top lel, and the Turkish Deoxys before suspecting Dugtrio. Then suspect Dugtrio again to see if he still has his "Magic Bounce on Baton Pass" syndrome.
>>
>>31934490
Who is haunter and where did he shame people? Give me a link.
>>
>>31934614
Pheromosa and Tapu Lele definitely should have been suspected long before Dugtrio. One is mLucario and Deoxys's love child and Tapu Lele is mGardevoir without the downsides and more upsides.
These 2 pretty much dictate what is viable in OU (and some other UBs/Tapus). It's so bad that shit like Marowak-A and Muk-A are OU and top tier solely because they deal with top threats.

These things need to be focused on more than Dugtrio.
>>
>>31934520
found the butthurt circlejerker
>>
>>31934614
Sasuga libtard.
>>
Reminder that OP is that mentally ill tripfaggot who doesn't even play competitive.
>>
>It's another "sub-1300 shitters attempt to comment on the state of the metagame and also Smogon is a conspiracy to make stall more viable" episode
Can you all stop posting any time?
>>
>>31935374
t. insecure smogon worshipper costantly fearing about his future in the forums
sure those likes you leave to the admins will guarantee you some position
>>
>>31935406
>anybody who disagrees with me is a smogon worshiper
God, you're fucking pathetic. How can you even function on a day to day basis with such a retarded logic guiding your every thought process?
>>
>>31935406
I haven't posted on Smogon forums since BW

Maybe you should earn reqs next time
>>
>>31935427
>>31935435
thanks for proving my point
good luck with the smogon media badge sidf
>>
>>31935460
is your point that you have brain damage
>>
>>31935374
>it's an "anon calls others sub-x shitters without posting his own rank" episode
>>
>>31935460
good luck buying groceries while being such a retard you'd accuse the fucking cashier of being a smogon worshiper if she questions your purchases.
>>
>>31935495
sick smogon approved comeback
>>
>>31935530
amazingly thought-out reply
>>
smogon isn't even official or relevant
why isn't it filtered on this board
literally a fanmade project that makes money from pokemon like showdown

just report both sites to TCPi, game freak and nintendo on daily basis
>>
>>31935530
it's not healthy to live like you do and you know it
>>
File: 0LAbg.gif (1MB, 400x221px) Image search: [Google]
0LAbg.gif
1MB, 400x221px
When Dugtrio doesn't get banned

>"they're desperately trying to preserve their precious meta"
>"wtf how can they consider this broken piece of shit uncompetitive when I struggle so much with it"
>"Smogon just cares about their precious stall"

And if Dugtrio did get banned

>"stop banning everything and instead just adapt"
>"wtf why did they ban it I literally never had any problems with it"
>"Smogon just cares about their precious stall"

There's a reason why I've long since stopped caring about what /vp/ thinks about what happens at Smogon.
>>
>>31935591
go back to making your shitty thumbnails verlis, we all know you spend more time on those than in making the videos.
>>
>>31935639
t. chaos
t. zarel
>>
ok, here's the new strategy to counter duggy,

first, define your stallbreaker, let's say Lele for example, this is going to be the bait

you are going to use shed shell on it mandatorily

so here's the trap

you are going to switch to a pokemon with Trace, allowing you to trap dugtrio,( I recommend to use porygon2 because its bulky enough to not be ohked and it also learns ice beam)

then you proceed to remove the mole, what do you think?
>>
Why did this Smogon=stall idea gain traction? It's full of retards who only know hyper offensive play.
>>
>>31935374
>It's a "Sub-10,000 shitter commentating on sub-1300 shitters's opinions" episode
>>
>>31935912
people get mad they lose to stall, they go to the forums, some guys defend stall, and they find an echo chamber in which they re-validate their opinions.
>>
>>31931658
>
>>
File: 53446.jpg (17KB, 303x566px) Image search: [Google]
53446.jpg
17KB, 303x566px
literally all you need to beat stall is 2 decent wallbreakers and a sneaky pebbles setter that can harm sableye
what's that? you don't have enough slots for that because you need counters for the omnipresent megagross, lando, phero, grenigger and the tapus?
we should definitely ban dugtrio then, that oughta fix it
>>
>>31934961
He was a admin or something. It isn't very important anymore since I think he was banned for being a pedo or something.
>>
File: intelligent,nihilistic....png (208KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
intelligent,nihilistic....png
208KB, 807x935px
>>31936045
that reminds me that time when a guy with the nick 'cutecoolgirl' started to talk to me in the chat but I was too intelligent to fall for that trick

I bet it was one of you faggots
>>
>>31936045
sorry wrong thead lol
>>
File: UU healthy meta.png (769KB, 1748x1328px) Image search: [Google]
UU healthy meta.png
769KB, 1748x1328px
>>31934531
>just play UU

>implying UU fucking exists anymore
>>
>>31934531
>complains about legendaries
>thinks uu requires any more or less teambuilding skills
>complains about tapus and UBs
You fucking tryhards that complain OU is cancer because you're terrible then be terrible in UU are the worst. At least you faggots make it easier to climb the UU ladder and fight actually decent players.
>>
Dugtrio was literally 2 votes away from a ban. If you hated Dugtrio so much, you should have gotten reqs.

Besides, they banned Mega Sableye last gen and that was the best stall Pokemon in existence.
>>
>>31936215
>literally 2 votes away from a ban
2 more people voting for a ban would not have gotten Duggy banned, it would require 2 people changing their vote.
>>
>>31936181

>BOTH THE RELEVANT STEELS HAVE WAYS TO SWITCH OUT ON ME WHY AM I HERE

Analytic wallbreaker?
>>
File: 1488291642775.jpg (57KB, 543x615px) Image search: [Google]
1488291642775.jpg
57KB, 543x615px
>>31931658
>Not just playing Pokémon GO
>>
>>31936314
Man I sure love tapping that screen like 2yo baby
>>
>>31936338
Not my fault you can't tap the screen like a man.
>>
>>31936414
You're not bad fir a GOfag
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.