[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Defend this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5149.jpg (62KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5149.jpg
62KB, 578x327px
Defend this.
>>
>>31931295
It cannot be defended.

BW had more stuff to do (bigger map, places to explore etc) and they were fucking prequels. Not to mention seasons that gave access to dif spots per month. In Sun and Moon you all you really need is 2 to 3 days with average rate to finish EVERYTHING in the game (except few stuff that require time passing ex. Queen Buffett etc).

I give it a 5. If it wasn't for graphics, music and original story theme it would get a 3.
>>
>>31933732
> they were fucking prequels
What did he mean by this
>>
>>31933736
They were half the stuff dude. Not the whole story.
>>
>>31931295
I... I can't sorry.
>>
>>31931295
It is sad when main game of your favourite franchise doesnt make your top 3 favourite game of the year while side game does
>>
>>31931295
https://www.google.com/amp/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2016/11/30/13797626/pokemon-sun-and-moon-sales-record

Not defending it, but this likely means we can expect more of the same. It wasn't bad, it just felt like a step sideways from gen 6
>>
File: sm.jpg (72KB, 610x419px) Image search: [Google]
sm.jpg
72KB, 610x419px
>>31931295
>>
File: giphy(5).gif (161KB, 217x199px) Image search: [Google]
giphy(5).gif
161KB, 217x199px
>>31933959
>>
>>31931295
Get ready for Sun 2 Moon 2/Eclipse "more cutscenes less content" edition
>>
>>31933893
lol piratefags btfo
>>
It had Ribombee so anything negative you say about them is completely negated.
>>
File: 1451863253682.jpg (69KB, 431x604px) Image search: [Google]
1451863253682.jpg
69KB, 431x604px
>>31933959
>>
>>31933959
/thread
>>
I love the games. Made me get enthusistic about pokemon again
>>
>>31931295
I feel empty and pointless when I play these things.
>>
Why the fuck did they remove TM Hone Claws? I don't want to miss my meteor mash and rock stab on Aerodactyl. I just want to hone claws and sweep.
>>
>>31933893
You don't buy with hindsight.
Had they known how bad this game is I don't think they would have bought it.

You buy because you are devoted to a series, because of hype built, because of curiosity or just because you want to get involved despite of quality, but if you knew before you buy you probably wouldn't.

And that's why sales, alone, can't convince me of success.

I mean come on. We have it in our hands. Sales aside, are you happy with 2 days of main game, another day for post game and literally 0 places to explore?
>>
>>31931295
I don't need to defend a game tailored for children.
>>
>>31933965
'more pointless cutscenes less interesting content'

There, I upgraded this for ya.
>>
Map finally doesn't look like minecraft with a texture pack.

Characters are normally sized at all times.

Quick attack looks sick as hell.

A lot of regional Pokemon look very good and have a fair bit of exclusive attacks.

Z moves are accessible quite early and with a much better distribution than megas.

No HMs.

Poke Pelago. Just Poke Pelago. Portable growing of berries, easy money and evolution stones, free friendship/passive hatching, rainbow beans, I would even tone it down, it gives you too much.
>>
>>31934139
Agree with all this, but why did they remove (((HONE CLAWS)))
>>
>>31934172
At this point I think just to make (You) salty.
I strongly believe that!
>>
>>31934172
Why did they remove shockwave.
>>
>>31934091
Sales have never equaled quality, only interest. There are many games I've bought that I've been disappointed with. A good example is Fire Emblem: Awakening.
>>
>>31931295
Thanks for giving me another bait thread term to filter
>>
I cant
>>
>>31933732
>BW is better because seasons
excuse me um yes what the fuck

>SM took 2-3 days to finish
well yeah if you're an autist who plays it 24/7. I played about 2 hours a day and finished it in about 2 weeks
>>
>>31938595
I said that the seasons complement the game not that it's better because of them. Learn to read.

Also the game has 4 islands of which none needs more than a couple of hours to finish. Most of the trials happen back to back and in most cases with no story progression in between. With 2 hours of playing, it would take you 4 days maybe 5 if you are an autistic pile of horse manure, plus 1 more day for the 'post game'.
>>
Disregarding the encounter rates, dismal postgame, Hau and Kanto dicksucking, it's incredibly good. Team Skull were great fun, Totem battles were a good concept despite my initial misgivings. They did a lot very right, even if they also got a lot very wrong. Also I wish a painful death on everyone involved in the Pokeride BGM getting into the game.
>>
>>31931295

I'd rather not, the Alolasomes will do it for me.
>>
>>31939108
>this
Based anon knows what he's talking about
>>
Finally off of the grid, goddamn. ORAS felt so good to move in with the circle pad, but it was really all an illusion until now
>>
>>31938595
I'm one of those nolife-ing autists...

... and I do not regret one second of it.
>>
>>31938595
>I played about 2 hours a day and finished it in about 2 weeks
Dude, that's prolonging the game if I've ever seen it also that would come up to about 14 hours meaning you rushed it down more than he did.
>>
File: IMG_1887.jpg (34KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1887.jpg
34KB, 400x240px
How about you defend this shit. LOOK AT IT. I FUCKING DARE YOU TO DEFEND THIS GARBAGE. You think SM were bad? SM has lots of issues and cut content. But they look like a golden diamond bejeweled with emeralds and rubies compared to a game that is LITERALLY unfinished and rushed this bad.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.