[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Give out an exclusive, hard to get, one time only event Pichu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0403.png (37KB, 180x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0403.png
37KB, 180x249px
>Give out an exclusive, hard to get, one time only event Pichu thats different than ither Pichus
>Allow you to raise it fully, have ir follow you around all game and in the Pokéwalker to bond with it
>Don't allow it to go across the generations even though the onky difference in the sprites are three small spikes on the ear
>Give you a Pikachu thats different than all other Pikachus because it has different moves and types and is actually fun to use both in and out of contests
>Able to raise it fully and use it in Aime
>Don't allow it to pass through to the next gen

Is every one ready to part with Hat Pikachu once the time comes?
>>
>>31930981
ass-gaynigger and cancerchu are here to stay, like it or not
>>
>>31931017
wiips should delete that I'm sorry it was a secret
>>
File: 56899625_p0.jpg (406KB, 1239x1265px) Image search: [Google]
56899625_p0.jpg
406KB, 1239x1265px
Hat Pikachu is actually in the base game of the generation so it'll stay

It's not fucking fair
>>
>>31931037
How the fuck are they going to give out Ash-Greninja 3 gens from now? Is it technically a mythical? Will every demo from now on give it out as a reward?
>>
I've heard rumor that spiky eared pichu and cosplay pikachu have updatedsprites in the pokebank data
>>
>>31931072
I hope it gets ditched and stuck in Gen 7.
>>
>>31930981
Don't forget Ash-Greninja. It's gonna be trapped too.

in fact, hasn't there been at least 1 per gen since HGSS? Do you think it's maybe so you can transfer literally everything else you catch, the desginated last man standing, because you have to have at least 1 mon in your party?
>>
>>31931331
Ash Greninja is Bank compatible, just like the Alola Mons and UBs. They'll be with us for the long haul.

What I suspect is that, since pic related has cropped up showing all of the Cosplays plus Spiky Ear Pichu, we might get them back in the supposed DPP remakes.

They include time manipulation AND contests, so they can both potentially return.
>>
File: IMG_0404.png (1MB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0404.png
1MB, 1032x774px
>>31931368
Forgot pic sorry
>>
>>31931017
The heck is a spuggy? Also you can't evolve hat pikachu, just like you couldn't evolve spike-ear and can't breed A-Greninja.

and i was really looking forward to an early-game froakie too. I needed a good water/dark type. Settled for a Wishiwashi with beat up...
>>
>>31931424
spuggy is my raichu
>>
>>31931375
>no new megas or primals
>in fact, no new forms at all
>not even additional promo mon like Spiky-ear.

Returning to the FRLG/HGSS philosophy of reboot making I see.
>>
The thing with Spiky eared Pichu is that they probably didn't want to do another sprite for it in gen V. Alright. I guess.
But here with cosplay Pikachu, there is literally no excuse. The model is there, just bring it to the next game. Like zero work. I don't get it.
>>
>>31933165
Gen V sprites mostly just took Gen IV sprites and fucked about with them, one more couldn't have taken that long, right?
>>
>>31933165
Can't you only get 1 cosplay pikachu per game? maybe they didnt want people to get locked out of their contestchu
>>
>>31931375
what the fuck is that second xerneas sprite
>>
>>31933298
neutral mode xerneas
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.