[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /vp/. While I enjoy Pokemon immensely, I rarely come onto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

File: tumblr_ogsivrtvDJ1qey13zo1_1280.jpg (306KB, 600x841px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogsivrtvDJ1qey13zo1_1280.jpg
306KB, 600x841px
Hello, /vp/. While I enjoy Pokemon immensely, I rarely come onto this board, because, as I hope you will soon see, my enjoyment of the game is more emotional than mechanical.

With recent developments in my life, this anniversary is somewhat bittersweet. Pokemon was my first video game; my dad got Pokemon Red, beat the elite four, and got bored with it. After some shuffling, I was given Red and my brother received Pokemon Blue; my dad remained interested in Pokemon but never really played another game. I still have quite a few fond memories of my first playthrough, and I have recreated the Clefable that carried me through the latter half of the game to be transferred to my Moon file.

I think it's fair to say that Pokemon has been a large part of my life for the past 19 years, more than I was aware of until fairly recently.
>>
File: 1483318639658.png (420KB, 1400x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1483318639658.png
420KB, 1400x1700px
>>31927110
>clefable
shit waifu, can't even wrap her entire body around you in a loving embrace
>>
File: IMG_6247.jpg (27KB, 250x172px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6247.jpg
27KB, 250x172px
Uh oh
>>
>>31927128
Stay classic /vp/
>>
No one has called OP autistic yet. Are we all feeling a little nostalgic on this anniversary?
>>
File: tumblr_ogsivrtvDJ1qey13zo2_1280.jpg (377KB, 600x841px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogsivrtvDJ1qey13zo2_1280.jpg
377KB, 600x841px
I remember getting Gold and Silver a little late; my parents bought into the demonic hype that became popular when Pokemon got a firm grip, and me and my friends had actually brought some cards to church, an unwise decision.

I received Pokemon Crystal as soon as it was released, I can't recall why. I did a regular playthrough, and then when restarting, I decided to try playing as a girl.

Yeah, I know. It's a huge joke "Are you a boy or a girl" and then the boy crying in a dress. At the time, it wasn't about "I'd like to be a girl" so much as "Well this looks like fun", and it was. I played the fuck out of the file; it was the closest I came to completing the Pokedex before or since. I didn't really think much about it at the time, but it was a part of a bigger sequence of events in my life.
>>
>>31927110
Nice blog faggot. Kill yourself
>>
>>31927170
where did clefable hurt you?
>>
>>31927158
i was about to do it after reading the first sentence.
>>
>>31927204
"Hello, /vp/."?
>>
>>31927110
well, happy pokemon day to you too anon.
Now for your own good leave /vp/.
>>
>>31927110
What recent developments in your life made it bittersweet?

This is the place to share.
>>
>He doesn't green text
Why?
>>
>>31927158
it's the pokémon anniversary we can have a truce; autists, intellects, and pseudes alike

like the story from ww2 where the allies and axis stopped on christmas to chill
>>
File: tumblr_ogsivrtvDJ1qey13zo3_1280.jpg (478KB, 600x841px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogsivrtvDJ1qey13zo3_1280.jpg
478KB, 600x841px
As the years went on, Pokemon became a bit of an escape. It's not that I had a bad life, but I always felt like something was missing out of it, and Pokemon helped with that. Plus, I made friends through Pokemon, and it helped inspire my writing. Even if my mother didn't completely understand it, I think she liked to see me happy.

Since Pokemon Crystal, I have played every Pokemon game as the female character; I've looked foward to each new design, and I flipped my shit that I got to design my own trainer in X/Y. I didn't understand why, but it was just so comforting to escape into my game, to be a girl. I didn't even associate it with being a girl, and I still don't. It's more of a complete package.

I have to say that Lillie's arc really spoke to me because of it. When I picked up Pokemon Red, I was a small, timid person, and through my Pokemon journey, among other things, I became a stronger, better, more confident. By the time I picked up Moon, I knew who I was, and I knew what I needed to do to be happy.
>>
>>31927304
oh
I don't like where this story is going
>>
File: tumblr_ogsivrtvDJ1qey13zo4_1280.jpg (562KB, 600x841px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogsivrtvDJ1qey13zo4_1280.jpg
562KB, 600x841px
I know it's stupid, to assign such value to Pokemon, of all things, but I find myself thinking more and more of it.

Pokemon is dear to me, because it was the first time I was really able to let my true self shine through. So if that's stupid, I'm willing to accept that.

So, thank you Pokemon, and thank you to everyone I met along the way.
>>
I liked your story OP, thanks for posting it.
>>
>>31927110
>>31927163
>>31927304
>>31927356
I thought this was gonna go some trans route or something. Happy pokemon day OP.
>>
File: 1485471194569.jpg (969KB, 900x1369px) Image search: [Google]
1485471194569.jpg
969KB, 900x1369px
>>31927473

Oh yeah I'm 100% transgender, but not because of Pokemon. It just gave me an outlet
>>
>>31927494
Oh.
Well whatever, you still seem like an alright person.
>>
>>31927163
>>31927304
Hey faggot, kill yourself! Queers and autists like yourself are reasons I wish Pokemon didn't exist. I bet your reply was going to be "i was kidding bro". People like you make me want the Muslims to win over the world with their terrorism. Life under Islam would be more tolerable under this hell where everyone is sentimental and fervent over pop culture crap. I wanna strangle you really bad but I know it's wrong. You probably live in a higher economic class and have a higher IQ due to genetic circumstance, but you fucking WASTE it so you pretend to be a girl when you're a dude. I don't care if that's the way you want to live, it's gonna lead you to very a bad anyway. You fucking choose wrong, when most likely other the aspects in life are right. I want to devestation to come to the West so people like you can their bubbles bursted. You can't be a tranny faggot when you have to live like your ancient ancestors. I feel so wicked in the knowledge that I would take great joy in seeing people who like you who have gone so long without retribution gather their just reward: pain, discomfort, and death.
>>
>>31927578
The exclamation point being so early really kills the whole thing. I read all of that in a 12 year-old's voice because of it

2/10 made me reply, improve your punctuation
>>
>>31927578
i was kidding bro
>>
>>31927609
You paid more attention to the presentation rather than the content. Taking that action makes you the idiot in this situation. Why reply if all you were gonna do is feign indifference?
>>
>I wanna be a gurl, I feel lika gurl hurr durr

I like Pokemon, but if it's giving "outlets" to sodomites then destroy the stupid series.

>Lily and her stupid family drama plot inspired me to continue LARPing as a girl

Damn this gay earth, erase this planet

Happy Pokemon Day you guys, lets all take some hormones and become disgusting sexual chimeras. Gotta catch em all! Gotta get all those STDs! Am I right?
>>
>>31927685
i was kidding bro
>>
File: 1000 degree Aegislash.jpg (31KB, 324x539px) Image search: [Google]
1000 degree Aegislash.jpg
31KB, 324x539px
>>31927881
>getting this mad at fresh pasta
go back to your safe space
>>
>>31927110

I was in a similar boat but I have to say Sun/Moon rubbed me the wrong way.
Played every game since Red but I just couldn't behind the backwards progress we've been getting on the 3DS. It doesn't even have a national dex anymore and the plot just kind of ruined it for me.

Now I'm wondering what I can do with my handheld time going into the future...
>>
>Waaaaah mah parents won't let me pretend to be a girl

Pokemon inspires faggot sicko boys to wear a skirt and turn their poop holes into vaginas.

Why should i give praise to that?
PROTIP: There is no reason
>>
File: 1483598138145.jpg (308KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483598138145.jpg
308KB, 1200x1200px
>>31928065
you should try shoving something up your ass sometime, it might help you with that sexual tension of yours
>>
File: XDDDDD.png (156KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
XDDDDD.png
156KB, 600x700px
>>31928164
aw shit son, I just got MEMED
>>
>>31928164
DOUBLE UPLOAD
>>
File: tumblr_ofml2sM0w11v0czqpo1_540.png (459KB, 540x699px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofml2sM0w11v0czqpo1_540.png
459KB, 540x699px
>>31928065

I'm sorry, you seem to be confused. My parents can't stop me from being a girl because, unlike you, I am not 12.
>>
>>31928142
>Hurr durr, you must secretly like this thing you hate

Kill yourself, you secretly know I'm right since you hate what I had to say according to your logic.

>>31928417
So you made the choice to become an abomination all on your own.

>I'm not 12 unlike you

Because turning your penis inside out or turning your anus into a dumpster for poop-mixed semen is the height of maturity apparently. I bet you play Pokemon to forget the feeling like that you're like a little boy playing playing dress-up with your sister's clothes. If I'm secretly what I hate, then you secretly know I'm right by attacking your tranny lifestyle since you obviously hate what I have said.
>>
>>31928678
>He's still projecting
nobody here is going to judge you for liking dick
>>
>>31928704
I won't judge you for knowing that packing fudge is wrong.

I can also perform the "you hate X, you're secretly X" technique
>>
>>31927304
post chicken
>>
>>31928678
you seem like a great person anon, and I'm sure you have lots of friends!

OP, don't listen to him, you're really brave for being yourself.
>>
>>31927578
>I don't care if that's the way you want to live
>writes an entire essay about it
suuuure buddy. Also
>death
We all die someday, Anon. It's impossible to go through a life without discomfort or pain, too. Not really related to if you're gay or transgender or not.
>>
>>31928678
>Kill yourself, you secretly know I'm right since you hate what I had to say according to your logic.
Nice mental gynmastics
>>
Welcome to /vp/ where these faggots only care about fucking pheromosa and using circular reasoning to prove that their shitty opinions are correct.

I appreciate your story but like previous anons have said, you shouldn't waste your time here.
>>
>>31930064
Kill yourself fag enabler. Turning your penis inside out and destroying your body with hormones makes you an abomination not a "brave and beautiful" person.

The way you fag hagged for that tranny faggot makes me think you're a woman. Universal sufferage was a mistake.

>>31930141
>Redirecting someone's "you hate X, you secretly like X" logic is "mental gymanstics"
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.