[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are the only canon Pokemon games.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1462656387584.png (478KB, 716x521px)
1462656387584.png
478KB, 716x521px
Pokemon was supposed to end with Gen 4. All of the evidence is there.
>>
>>31926045
Shut up
>>
File: 5dyIe.png (58KB, 410x371px)
5dyIe.png
58KB, 410x371px
>>31926045
I liked BW rebooting the series to be honest
>>
>>31926058
Same. But Game Freak shouldve followed through with their reboot attempt instead of throwing out the idea after Gen 5
>>
File: IMG_2035.jpg (86KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2035.jpg
86KB, 900x900px
>>31926045
>>
The series was supposed to be nothing more than RG. Gen II was also planned to be the end but money said otherwise.
>>
>>31926045
pokemon was suppose to end after red and green. Then it was supposed to end after gen 2, and then it was supposed to end after diamond and pearl.
>>
Why was it supposed to end after gen four, because they were the last games based on japan?

Gen four was really popular so I guess that changed their decision.
>>
>>31926157
It's almost as bad as Metal Gear in that regard. Kojima wanted it to end after Solid, then he relased MGS2 as a big fuck you, then he released 3 because he wanted to make more money with a prequel, then he wanted to end it for real with 4, then he kept going with interquels until it looped back to the beginning of the series.
>>
Pokemon was supposed to end with RG but money talked and all of their final ideas and planning went on to make GSC the final Pokemon games. Taigiri left and Masuda took over which enacted his never ending money maker plan.
>>
>>31926211
i can't wait for satoshi tajiri and junichi masuda to leave gamefreak/TPC
>>
>>31926045

No. The Generation 2nd was suppose to be end.
>>
>>31926522
>satoshi tajiri
He literally has no influence on any of the games at this point.
His name is in the credits to collect his check
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.