[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY SHIT! Which one of you fags rigged the poll?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: 20170226_202135.png (154KB, 1440x1191px) Image search: [Google]
20170226_202135.png
154KB, 1440x1191px
HOLY SHIT! Which one of you fags rigged the poll?
>>
>>31919932
Pokefuckers, kids and girls.
And I imagine even frogfags are sick of the frog after the pushing.
>>
>>31919932
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: It's this small.png (324KB, 1202x892px) Image search: [Google]
It's this small.png
324KB, 1202x892px
>Waifu/phox fags trying to take reigns over GreNINJA xD fags as they both try to reign supreme on which one is the superior starter

Good luck, you're gonna need it.

I'll happily take Chespin's 19% and consider it a trophy since at least, those are legit votes.
>>
>>31919932
Well Fennekin was popular pre-release so it's not surprising.

Greninja became famous later one because of Protean, then Smash, then the ashnime.
>>
File: delphox9.png (486KB, 788x1014px) Image search: [Google]
delphox9.png
486KB, 788x1014px
>>31919932
>twitter users having good taste
about fucking time
>>
>>31920007
And just great looking design. I liked it even before it got in Smash or knew how good it was.
>>
>>31919949
Literally fucking this
i love greninja but i fucking hate how much they force the poor frog down everyone's throat
just imagine the same fucking treatment to any other starter that just happened to be liked more than the rest jammed into everyone's frontal lobes and getting a fucking hideous form that's inferior to the base form like fuck man
>>
>>31920043
>not liking ash-greninja
Fuck off, you don't truly love greninja at all.
>>
File: 6gstarters.jpg (113KB, 1024x442px) Image search: [Google]
6gstarters.jpg
113KB, 1024x442px
>>31920028
All three Kalos starters have good designs desu.
>>
>>31919932
At least a significant part of those were me.
I actually despise Delphox (the ear hair), but causing butthurt is my business. Dupe voting twitter accounts is almost as easy as samefagging like an autistic hydra.
>>
>>31920049
>wanting a form based off of someone else's bond with their pokemon
It's like you don't give a fuck about your own greninja, what about OUR bonds, fuck ash
>>
File: top krok.gif (21KB, 150x160px) Image search: [Google]
top krok.gif
21KB, 150x160px
>>31920049
>>
>>31920053
They really do, only probable issue is that they're too humanoid but that's literally for the whiny fags who probably also like venusaur because "muh quadruped"
>>31920049
Oh yeah because by not blindly loving every shit of a certain character or franchise without questioning why or looking at it from other perspectives shows your true love for something
i bet (you) are the type of person who enjoys the michael bay transformers movies and defends them when someone even mentions their shit story, characters and any other flaws they have don't you?
>>31920073
plus fucking this too, like seriously you ass grenigger autists have fucking shit taste in design and only like things cuz "muh brand recognition..."
>>
>>31919932
Is that real? Last time I looked, only like 30 minutes ago, Froakie had a comfortable lead over Fennekin.
>>
>>31920073
Technically, Battle Bond Greninja doesn't look like Ash, Ash looks like Bondninja. Kinda like how Alan looks like Zard X, not the other way around.
But fuck that. It was clearly designed to look like Ash. Just saying that it's the other way around doesn't justify it.
>>
If i did not know about the final evos i would have picked fennekin aswell. But delphox is shit
>>
File: 20170226_204245.png (156KB, 1440x1180px) Image search: [Google]
20170226_204245.png
156KB, 1440x1180px
OP here. What the actual fuck?
>>
>>31920119
I agree with the first third of your post.

'Muh quadruped' whiners conveniently forget all the bipedal non-starter pokemon they love, can't they just headcanon the starters to be on four legs or something?
>>
>>31919932
and this is why I never put any stock into big online polls

you'd think people could at least be less blatant about rigging the poll
>>
>>31920210
Chespin because it's the only one that is cute.
>>
>>31920154
Kek
well the internet moves fast and personally i don't give a shit who's more popular because what i like isn't determined on what other people like on the grounds that that shit is retarded and shows how you can't think properly to even save your life
>>31920161
Thanks for agreeing with part of what i said, and i think that they should do that too, but then again their turbo autism that prevented them from liking something as well designed and simple as charizard or blastoise also prevented them from liking more creatively designed mons like inceniroar or even salazzle as inceniroar, albeit, has serious anatomy issues, can be looked at as both serious and silly based on just its design and salazzle literally expanded on the bandit theme salandit had by turning her into a cat burglar
also i don't mind that you don't agree on the other halfs because i did go sort of salty faglord there but may i still inquire why so?
>>31920210
if it actually was rigged wouldn't it be so that chespin would win since it was technically the least popular of the three? because i could've sworn it was the least popular of the bunch
>>
burasto baan hurt greninja more than just physically
>>
>>31920286
Knowing chespinfags, they tried to rig the poll but couldn't manage something that simple because all chespinfags are braindead retarded idiots.
>>
>>31919932
one of my favorite evolution lines is finally getting some love, thank fuck
>>
>>31920286
I'm >>31920161 and I broadly agree with those other parts too, they just weren't my focus. I do hate muh popularmon faggots too though.

I chose Incineroar and have slowly forgot it has the "anatomy" issues since if it has such problems, so does 2-3rds of the entire pokedex and I won't let an overall good design get ruined by such concerns.
>>
File: IMG_2802.png (109KB, 400x239px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2802.png
109KB, 400x239px
>mfw started with fennekin, acquired Venusaur and it was lit as hell
>>
File: 59662429_p13.png (79KB, 371x389px) Image search: [Google]
59662429_p13.png
79KB, 371x389px
>tfw to intelligent to use bots
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.