[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just started playing. When does it stop being shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: pokemon dash.jpg (62KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon dash.jpg
62KB, 500x450px
Just started playing. When does it stop being shit?
>>
never
>>
>>31913402
Never, but it's fun anyway.
>>
>>31913402
never
>>
File: 1481154759000.png (336KB, 522x679px) Image search: [Google]
1481154759000.png
336KB, 522x679px
>>31913402
hah! jokes on you, the pain never ends!
>>
REWIND
IS
COMING
>>
>>31913402
I actually forgot that this game ever existed.
>>
>>31913402
I can't believe I paid for this game, a bunch of shitty courses you can beat in no time and that's it. That's fucking it. Unless you want that sprite generator course thing which is just bad anyway.
>>
It gets fucking intense on the harder difficulties. First video game since Mario Party to make my hand bleed.
>>
>>31913402

Pokemon deserves a better racing game than this

Make something like Sonic R, but not shit

Hell, even a Mario Kart clone would be fine
>>
>>31913738
I'd pay for MK8 DLC with pokemon courses, karts and characters but TPC wouldn't allow it.
>>
I cannot compose a better opinion, because I played this game a long time ago, but I remember it being alright. The idea of racing through jungle and different terrains and figuring out on the spot which one is better is pretty good. The only problem was that all the courses werer pretty similar and later levels had no excitement for that reason.

That, and I am absolutely sure I destroyed my DS's screen entirely because of this game.
>>
>>31913402
The only thing I liked in that game were the pokemon sprite maps you get from the gen 3 games
>>
>>31913402
When you move on to Mario Kart.
>>
>>31913402
>spin-off
>When does it stop being shit?
hahaha
>>
>>31916503
>implying all spin-offs are shit
not entirely true
>>
>>31916503
PMD is wonderful, but otherwise you're correct.
>>
>>31916572
>Implying Collosseum/GoD are bad
>Implying the Ranger triology is bad
>Implying Conquest is bad
>Implying rumble and rumble blast are bad
>>
>>31916658
I was unaware GoD and Colosseum counted, they're basically mainline games. They're not bad at all, gale is one of my favorite pokemon games ever. Never tried ranger, but it seems a bit janky. Rumble was neat but got repetitive. Killer fucking soundtrack, though.
>>
>>31916681
>I was unaware GoD and Colosseum counted, they're basically mainline games.
Except they're clearly not, given they're not made by Game Freak and Game Freak acts like they never existed.

>Never tried ranger, but it seems a bit janky.
Much like PMD, you need to like the gameplay. I quite enjoyed it for a small and comfy game, as well as all the bonusses you get to transfer to your mainline games. It's a hit or miss.

>Rumble was neat but got repetitive. Killer fucking soundtrack, though.
Yeah, the first one was worth it due to the low price and it being entertaining enough with friends for an hour or two. Definitely not a killer game, but a better time sink than Duel or Go.
>>
>>31913402
>be a kid
>mom lets me chose a game
>see this and pmd next to eachother on the shelf
I'm so glad I chose pmd holy shit
>>
File: 1385375524629.gif (566KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1385375524629.gif
566KB, 300x300px
>>31913770
>TPC could inject Pokemon into literally everything else Nintendo makes and guarantee profits because Pokemon
>They don't because "muh licence integrity"
>instead they make literal mobile app-grade shit

I really don't understand
>>
>>31917086

They did let Nintendo put more Pokemon costumes into Mario Maker and make a line of Mario-themed Pokemon merchandise, so they might loosen their grip a bit, at least for Mario crossovers.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.