[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Generation 6 Talk:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: XandY.jpg (8KB, 300x187px) Image search: [Google]
XandY.jpg
8KB, 300x187px
What do you feel about X and Y?
While I wouldn`t say it was a bad game, I felt like the region was bland and not very memorable.
>>
I wouldn't say it's bland necessarily.i remember lumiose city, at hing the legendary, and the electric gym leader. Meanwhile I can't remember specific cities on most gens I haven't played for a while.
The pokemon designs were good overall. A bit closer to the more basic designs from early gens. Though I'm not into the whole mega mechanic.
It had cool gimmicks. Amie was fun, though it made battling with petted pokemon annoying with them looking back at you every fucking battle. The super training thing was also pretty fun.
It was too easy. I made the mistake of ev training my team with the mini game. I figured it wouldn't be broken as I was using weakmons such as the regional bug and I didn't want to have to stop to grind. But the game was so easy I could sweep teams with a vivillon.
>>
>>31911480
The first experience with it felt pretty fresh and I really enjoyed it but once you finish it you get a bad taste in your mouth thinking about all the untapped potential and unexplained shit. The Looker side-quest is cool and the Battle Maison is fun apart from that the post game is boring. The region itself looks beautiful and comfy and I would always take my time to sit down on a bench and enjoy the atmosphere.
>>
>>31911480
Name the gym leaders.
>Oh wait you can't
>>
>>31911480

Worst champion
Worst protagonists (seriously, fuck the autistic fat kid)
Worst NPC teams (3 pkmn lol)
Difficulty dip after 3rd gym
Shit story
Legends have no relevance at all and they're just there

It was sorta saved by some good music and fun routes to explore. It was a pretty game too. But generally they sucked.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.