[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 26135.jpg (60KB, 225x314px) Image search: [Google]
26135.jpg
60KB, 225x314px
What went wrong?
>>
>>31911227
No strong starter pokemon.

No good girls with exceptions of bionca.

No good plot.

Laughable rival.

Pikachu's meme lost against level five Snivy.

League battles were forgettable.

Black girl following ash.
That's why people hate iris, don't try and defend that. It's true.

Gay Bootleg brock.

Do I need to continue. I can go on all day.
>>
They chose the black girl as Ash companion
>>
>>31911227
I hate when Ash has more than one starter Pokemon
>>
>>31912751
/thread
>>
>>31911227
Go ask the anime general, plebshit
>>
>>31912751
>>31913375
>black girl
Fucking this!
>>
>>31914414
>>31912751
>reeeee why is Ash not drawn to fellow members of the superior white race reeeeeeeee
>>>/pol/
>>
>>31913390
Same desu. It was fine in Kanto, but Johto and Unova it was bad, since they all don't get proper development and get shafted badly (doesn't help that those particular starters were shafted in the games for a while too). I was fine with him getting 2 in Sinnoh since both of them fully evolved, but I did hate that Torterra became a jobber.
>>
>>31911227
Some things, but I did like Ash catching fuck ton of Pokémon and the fights. I also thought the fillers were pretty decent.
>>
The one thing that pissed me off the most was Team Rocket.

Team Rocket was supposed to be there for the older viewers. The reason why so many people hated them before BW was because of the dub and that is understandable. The dub makes them sound like robotic Dr. Suess characters.

In the original, they had dialogue that adults can relate to when they weren't talking about Pokémon. You could totally go to them and have a conversation as adults.

In Best Wishes, you get the assumption that since they got a promotion, they've been professional and more serious about their work right? Wrong. They are exactly the same characters, but the personality was sucked out. Instead of blasting off, jetpacks.

Japanese fans hated this so much (even the VA's!!) they decided to have a Radio Show. It was a huge hit, and when they were doing it live, the room was filled with adults! Everyone loved incharacter Team Rocket. The writers started to realize this and slowly reverted them back to normal.
>>
>>31911227
>>
-Ash got reset so hard he forgot type matchups
-Iris isn't that great, Cilan is alright
>>
Everything except Team Rocket
>>
Things are kept relatively boring

The overarching theme of "gen 5 having replacements for almost all gen 1 Pokemon" is very obvious, especially with Ash's team

TEAM ROCKET

the thing that happened with Cameron
>>
>>31917560
>Japanese fans hated this so much (even the VA's!!) they decided to have a Radio Show.
no one told me about this
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.