[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his master plan, exactly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: HGSS_Archer.png (1MB, 1508x3339px) Image search: [Google]
HGSS_Archer.png
1MB, 1508x3339px
What was his master plan, exactly?
>>
>>31906117
Bring back Giovanni so that the big guy could make the plans.
>>
>>31906117
To Arch his back and receive my limp penis.
>>
make giovanni notice him
>>
>>31906117
Bring Giovanni back to made team rocket great again
>>
File: 220px-Petrel_Adventures.png (26KB, 220x303px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Petrel_Adventures.png
26KB, 220x303px
In all honesty, what was HIS plan?
>>
File: IMG_0757.jpg (47KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0757.jpg
47KB, 480x360px
>>31908223

>second battle consists of 5 koffings and a Weezing
>>
File: 1467692730317.jpg (7KB, 240x237px) Image search: [Google]
1467692730317.jpg
7KB, 240x237px
>>31906117
He didn't have one. The first time you see him is the last time you see him. Combine that with his appearance and you have the definition of a "literal who". He looks like a master planner, but he doesn't even have a personality, he's not a character. Replace him and the rest of the admins with generic rocket grunts and the whole rocket "plot" of HGSS makes a hell of lot more sense. A bunch of idiots hamfistedly trying to be hardcore, and when they get btfo go crying over the radiowaves for daddy Giovanni to bail them out.

On a side note I really hate the battle with Giovanni portion of the Celebi event in HGSS.
>>
File: Suicide_Bombers.png (58KB, 792x633px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide_Bombers.png
58KB, 792x633px
>>31908223
Blow shit up of course
>>
>>31906117
Beg daddy to come back.

Neo Rocket is the most pathetic team, even worse than Plasma.
>>
>>31908357
>Replace him and the rest of the admins with generic rocket grunts and the whole rocket "plot" of HGSS makes a hell of lot more sense.
That's exactly what they are, though. Proton and Petrel are little more than glorified grunts, and it shows in their outfits. Meanwhile, Archer and Ariana WERE just high-ranking grunts in FRLG, which is the only thing separating them from the rest of neo-TR. I don't even think Archer was intended to come as a team leader, seeing as he has the same rank as the other rocket admins.
>>
>>31908223
To chase a superhero on the run
>>
File: history.png (606KB, 1228x779px) Image search: [Google]
history.png
606KB, 1228x779px
>>31908387
>>31908683
>>
>>31908357
>someone else recognizes that HGSS fucks up GSC's godlike plot by replacing the literal-whos with weird anime-character-of-the-day admins
>someone else also hates that they brought back giovanni

anon, do you want to hang out some time
>>
CALLING HIS BOSS

HOPEFULLY WITH SURVIVORS
>>
File: Capture.jpg (71KB, 807x401px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
71KB, 807x401px
>>31906117
To be the single most disappointing boss in Pokémon ever, thus making you quit the game so he can come back and do evil stuff without you.

At least he's really hot.
>>
>>31908223
Stall you enough with Koffings so Team Rocket can take over the Radio Tower
>>
>>31906117
Team rocket orgy
>>
>>31906117
His first goal was to bring back Giovanni but afterwards they planned to use the Radio Tower to broadcast the same waves they used to force evolve the Magikarp all over Johto
>>
I think it was to take over the radio and spread communist propaganda, eventually turning Johto into a USSR satellite
>>
>>31910588

Giovanni in an event only, no less.

The worst thing was Silver being Giovanni's son being event exclusive. I mean. The FUCK? The most important story thing of one of the major characters and it's not even in the natural sequence of the game?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.