[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So true

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: rank.jpg (671KB, 1302x1982px) Image search: [Google]
rank.jpg
671KB, 1302x1982px
So true
>>
File: 1479274245479.png (483KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1479274245479.png
483KB, 750x750px
>inb4 autist babies and tards come to defend their objectively bad favourites
>>
>>31899598
can't believe it op but this list is close to perfect
everything is within at least one spot of where i think it should be

i dont hate meganium like the rest of the casuals here so gen2 is clearly the winner 4 me
>>
>>31899598
Wew
>>
File: shutterstock_44773216.jpg (12KB, 500x426px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_44773216.jpg
12KB, 500x426px
>>31899598
Delet
>>
>>31899620
>Oh.. Ohter opinions that differ from mine ad the retard I am replying are autist babies and tards PLZ HELP MII WUAAAAAAA
>>
>>31899598
Is the Hoenn starter person Ruben/Energyman?
>>
>>31899598
>So true
That you have shit taste? Everyone knew that already.

My favorite starter is a tie between Swampert and Empoleon, if you want to bring up my shit taste.
>>
>>31899598
>Sinnoh starters
>Anything but bottom tier
Only gen that it didn't matter what one I picked because any of them was getting perma-boxed.
>>
>>31899737
amazes me that there's people on this board that will defend gen7 mons

the most uninspired and gimmicky mons to date, personalities given to them straight out of the design no creativity required
>>
>>31899761
>WHY DO YOU HAVE DIFFERENT TASTES FROM ME REEEEEEE
>>
>>31899761
>Gen 7 is uninspired
The vast majority of gen 4 designs are parasitic (cross gen evos/babies) or completely forgettable.
The only reason people on /vp/ try to defend /dpp/ is because it's babby's first pokemon game.
>>
>>31899761
>defend gen7 mons
That anon never brought up Gen 7. The hell were you reading?

>>31899776
>gen 4 designs are [...]
Do people just like bringing up their least favorite Gen, even when no one's talking about it?

Gen 5 sucks desu.
>>
>>31899811
>the most uninspired and gimmicky mons to date
Just pointing out that another gen is far more guilty of of being uninspired.
>>
>>31899811
OP put gen7 at the bottom, and that guy was trying to pretend there wasn't a basis for it with the >all opinions are equally valid meme
that people try to autistically shit out on this board every single time anyone makes a case against a certain gen

what the hell were you reading?
>>
>>31899598
(you)
>>
>>31899825
I have no objection against that; I just prefer defending something by their own merit instead of the ol' "there are worse things out there"

Though I guess I did come off too strongly there.

>>31899836
>what the hell were you reading?
Let's see.
>Anon 1: People will defend their shit taste (which ranges from "Feraligatr>Empoleon" to "Primarina>Everything")
>Anon 2: Different opinions are a thing (or "all opinions are valid", as you put it)
>Anon 3: Why would you defend Gen 7?
>>
>>31899906
Are you brain dead? He's rejecting the entire post because he believes the "all opinions are equally valid" meme. It doesn't matter if you agree or not that all opinions are equally valid, rather you said he never brought up gen7 specifically; and that doesn't matter in the slightest because in order for his retarded generalization to hold up it has to hold for every case. The easiest to attack is the gimmicky and uninspired gen7 designs with preset personalities. Further, it doesn't matter if you agree with my opinions on gen7, because the argument isn't whether or not I'm right, it's whether or not I was making a strawman argument (muh "he never brought up gen7"). And I wasn't.
>>
>>31899598
Doesn't work because individually the quality of the fanbases are completely different.

For example, Chesnaught and Delphox fans are all fedora, while Greninja fans are all godlike.
>>
File: 1480011521871.gif (428KB, 200x183px) Image search: [Google]
1480011521871.gif
428KB, 200x183px
>>31899598
I'm a bit iffy about 4th Gen, but besides that, it is very accurate.
>>
>>31899761
>the most uninspired
no that is either gen 4 or 2 but 7 is still close
>>
>>31899958
>Are you brain dead?
No, but I do have a great deal more to learn.

Like "shutting the fuck up unless I actually fucking understand what was said", for one.
>>
>>31899598
sinnoh and kanto are the only gens completely solid overall
>>
>>31899598
Wrong on pretty much all levels but whatever, Sinnohcucks have already succeeded into outing themselves as the most annoying and shit tasted generation, a little reminder of their faggotry won't change anything.
>>
>>31899620
Completely unrelated from your post, but,
I feel like that image is based on something from Looney Tunes. Does anyone have the image this was based on?
>>
>>31900203

Bugs Bunny screaming at Elmer Fudd.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.