[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are any of these dead weight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: sm team.jpg (42KB, 955x239px) Image search: [Google]
sm team.jpg
42KB, 955x239px
are any of these dead weight?
>>
Pretty much all of them except for mimikyu
>>
>>31899508
Kinda looks like all of them. If you mean in-game, then none of them except for maybe Wishiwashi.
>>
>>31899526
yeah, it's for in-game. should i go toxapex or golisopod?

i'm mainly picking stuff i think looks cool, but if wishiwashi is unbearbly slow i'll drop him
>>
this is basically "alola mons only: the team" with one or two subs
>>
>>31899570
This is basically shit: the post.
>>
>>31899570
Yes you retard, it's normal to use exclusively new pokemon in a new gen.

>>31899508
Most of these guys are pretty good. Lycanroc is kind of meh due to its poor movepool and shit typing, though it's better than the midnight form I guess. Wishiwashi and Vikavolt are slow, but still all right, though bear in mind that Vikavolt doesn't evolve until late game.
>>
>>31899508
If it's in-game just use what you want. If you really want to optimize, then:

Vikavolt and Wishiwashi are slow, which often makes them difficult to use in-game. Wishiwashi in particular is problematic because of how easily its Schooling form gets broken over the course of a few trainers.

I found Mimikyu's damage output mediocre, but disguise is amazing in-game.

The other three seem like the sorts of things that would be good in-game though.
>>
>>31899603
>>31899588
would any mixture of substitutes between primarina, incineroar, toxapex, mudsdale, golisopod, ribombee be preferable to what i currently have?
>>
>>31899619
Primarina is pretty solid as far as starters go. Good SpA and SpD, good typing, good movepool, and average speed. Its physical bulk is kind of unimpressive though.

Mudsdale is a solid physical wall, thanks to its pure ground typing and the ability Stamina. Its movepool and attack are all good as well. But it's extremely slow.

Golisopod is great if you know how to use him. His priority moves make up for his poor speed, and his good bulk and defensive typing help it survive. You have to play around with its ability though. Unfortunately, it misses out on aqua jet unless it gets it as an egg move, but that's not a dealbreaker. Life orb works pretty well with it, if you have one. Not only does it boost his attacks heavily, but it lets you manipulate switch outs strategically.

Ribombee is all right, but lacking in several regards. Quiver dance can make it a decent special sweeper, but its movepool is mediocre and its typing isn't particularly good offensively and defensively. Its bulk is pretty crappy as well. It has its uses though, and its speed is a huge benefit.
>>
>>31899718
thanks for the in-depth reply! i think i have all the info i need
>>
>>31899536
Toxapex is not for in-game
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.