[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New move

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1475391383385.jpg (17KB, 469x352px) Image search: [Google]
1475391383385.jpg
17KB, 469x352px
Mind-Control
BP: -
PP: 15
Acc: 90

The Pokemon infiltrates the target Pokemon's mind and controls it using psychic force. The Mind-Controlled Pokemon's moves can be controlled by the opposing team while the Pokemon who used Mind-Control is unable to act. This effect wears off after 3 turns or if the Pokemon using Mind-Controlled faints.

Mind-Control will have no affect against Psychic types or Pokemon with the Unaware ability.

DISTRIBUTION:

Alakazam
Hypno
Starmie
Exeggutor (Kanto)
Jynx
Mewtwo, although that's probably a terrible fucking idea
Espeon
Slowking
Stantler
Grumpig
Claydol
Solrock
Lunatone
Bronzong
The Lake Trio
Dusknoir
Swoobat
Musharna
Sigilyph
Cofagrigus
Reuniclus
Gothitelle
Beheeyem
Delphox
Malamar
Meowstic
Bruxish
Oranguru
Shiinotic

Discuss.
>>
>>31898227
banned by both Smogon and VGC/10
anon what are you smoking this is broken as all shit
>>
>>31898227
useless. You end up damaging your pokemon or helping the opponent's pokemon, and at best you just waste 3 PP.
>>
>>31898247
Anon it's a doubles move
>>
>>31898265
then it would be dank as shit but what about in singles
>>
>>31898284
Singles can go fuck themselves
>>
Also post your move ideas or whatever.
>>
Oh, and the move is Psychic (obviously) so no-no against Dark Types
>>
Concentrate
Type: Psychic
BP: -
PP: 15
Acc 100

The pokemon take a good look at i'ts foe. It increases it's Sp. Atk and Accuracy by 1
>>
>>31900465
What if you changed it so it boosted Attack instead if the target's Defense was lower?
>>
>>31900484
We just need a Special version of Hone Claw so that moves like Fire Blast, Hydro Pump, Focus Blast, ect get more useful
>>
>>31900500
Ah, didn't realize that that was the point.
>>
File: 250px-493Arceus.png (47KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-493Arceus.png
47KB, 250x250px
>>31900521
"You are forgiven, my son"
>>
Fire, Thunder, Ice Punch does now 85 damage. Fire, Thunder, Ice Fang does now 85 damage
>>
>>31900593
M-Sharpedo is now BL
T-thanks anon...
>>
File: reigen.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
reigen.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>31898288
Why are doubles players so hostile to singles? I never see the same degree of hostility from singles players to doubles/VGC.
>>
Ability
Overheating
Makes fire type pokemon immune to water moves

Macargo and Camerupt will get this ability
>>
>>31898227
Blitzkrieg
BP: 40
PP: 30
Acc: 100
"The user strikes the target with the speed of a lightning. This move always goes first."

Basically, Electric-type Quick Attack.

To be distributed to a lot of Electric-types.
>>
>>31898227
>Trash Talk
>Poison
>Special
>90 bp
>16 pp
>Sound based move
>>
>>31900593
>Garchomp now has Fire coverage that is Physical, can flinch opponents, and isn't as inaccurate as Fire Blast
>>
>>31905250
Btw, this is what Fire Fang does to Skarmory if it had 85 BP.
>252 Atk Life Orb Garchomp Fire Fang vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 138-164 (41.3 - 49.1%) -- 13.3% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
>>
>>31902847
Because vgc discussion on /vp/ is always dead as fuck while there's like 5 smogon threads everyday that get 100+ posts.
Shit pisses me off because singles are shit.
>>
Regirock gains a signature move called "Rock Repair" which raises Attack and Defense and restores HP by 33%.
Regice gains a signature move called "Ice Polish" which raises Sp. Def and Speed and restores HP by 33%.
Registeel gains a signature move called "Steel Refine" which raises Defense and Sp. Def and restores HP by 33%.

That, or just give them all Slack Off.
>>
>>31905165
Sounds more Dark type
>>
>>31902847
>I never see
Then you're biased. Smogonfags shit on VGCfags and pretty much any format besides 6v6 singles all the time.
>>
>>31908782
i just wish that if gamefreak is going to make doubles the only format for their tournaments, they'd make double battles a lot more common in game so we get more practice with it outside of battle tree.
>>
>attack
>opponent uses this
>switch out to break the effect

Thanks for the free damage.
>>
>>31908860
they still learn what moves you have, which can be invaluable in competitive. knowledge is power.
>>
Move: Boil
Type: Fire
Special
65 Damage
15 PP
Is super effective to water types
>>
>>31898227
Meowstic has prankster so it can scout sets
Goth has shadow tag
This move would be banned because there aren't many psychics viable outside of lele
>>
>>31904722
would never get called this due to the association with ww2 and the germans
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.