[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every Month!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Dicks Gathered.jpg (369KB, 600x369px) Image search: [Google]
Dicks Gathered.jpg
369KB, 600x369px
Hi there Spoofers!

Pokemon Go sure has had so many fun times with all of you spoofers and spoofing dumb shits that they've given up fighting!

To make amends we're throwing you faggots a butt fucking convention! Free of cost to you, as long as you a Spoofer, with the only cost to enter a weekend of pre-paid fun is the list of all alt accounts, what you've sold, and your originator! Also your ISP, Phone service, Legal name(s) and any you've gone by!

You give the information and we promptly remove you from the entry into the party block! You'll be joined by other spoofers in an environment fit just for you!

Not in the U.S? Not to worry! Niantic is having a Spoofer Convention in every Country, nearly every major City across the globe!

This is a one way trip and you can only visit the Spoofer Convention once, but once is all you'll need! We guarantee!

So come on down and join us!

If you want to RSVP just leave a picture with your spoofer account(s) name proudly displayed to claim your prize!

We look forward to seeing you all soon! Bar all!
>>
>If someone falls for this dumb shit I will piss myself so hard
>>
please stay in your containment general.
>>
>>31896360
Sorry, but sometimes walkfags throw autistic fits and pull shit like this.
>>
Can't wait to attend
>>
>>31896609
kek
>>
>>31896360
>Implying this whole board isn't containment from /v/
>>
>>31896067
What
>>
>>31896640
>Look, mom! I posted it again!
>>
>>31898575
It's true though.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.