[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which characters from Sun/Moon will appear in gen 8?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1480694702620.png (363KB, 878x1465px) Image search: [Google]
1480694702620.png
363KB, 878x1465px
Which characters from Sun/Moon will appear in gen 8?
>>
>>31894755
Hopefully not Lillie
>>
>>31894755
Hiker David
>>
I don't remember any characters other than the rival from Gen 2
>>
>>31894755
Either Ilima, Lana, Kiawe, Mallow, Sophocles, Mina, Guzma, Plumeria, Faba, Wicke, Nanu, Hau, or Lillie.

Meanwhile best Gen will be cucked again. (And if you want to say "B-But Malie City" is a different case when comes to characters)
>>
If Lillie merch keeps selling Ohmori and Matsumiya will create a world where Lillie's story never ends, otherwise fuck if I know

Kiawe will appear in Gen XI's XY remakes
>>
Kahuna on a strolla to the laguna
>>
>>31894755
Gladion has the best chance. Gladion is a rival without Starter, so he can appear without making anything canon. Lillie will appear if it's Kanto, but otherwise the chances are low.
>>
File: 1485587634475.png (485KB, 388x449px) Image search: [Google]
1485587634475.png
485KB, 388x449px
>>31894755

>mfw gen 2 has nothing to offer for possible future gens.
>>
>gen 2 gets cucked

HAHAHA
>>
Okay, let's say you can include 3 people per generation next game, who are the ones that ya'll would pick?
>>
>>31894755
>best gen gets the most
>worst gen gets nothing

Good.
>>
File: aids.jpg (18KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
aids.jpg
18KB, 480x480px
>>31895112
>what is Red
>what is Silver

Oh yeah, you're just fishing. Move on, hater.
>>
>>31895158
>Red
Gen 1 protagonist and a Battle Legend.

>Silver
A rival. He'll never appear unless they remove his starter.
>>
>>31894790
Johto is too perfect to be associated with the current low point of mainline.
>>
>>31894755
Lillie

The next gen is called Pokemon Lillie, Tthere's only one game, no 2nd version needed, it's just all about Lillie now. You play as Lillie, all of the people you meet love Lillie and want to do shit for you. You don't even train or catch pokemon, people just turn up and give you the things you need and fight on behalf of you because you are so cute.

LILLIE
I
L
L
I
E
>>
>>31894755
Lillie
>>
File: hmmmmmm.png (205KB, 254x592px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmm.png
205KB, 254x592px
>>31895190
Honestly, this.
After what they did to Blue I'm glad that Ohmori didn't touch Gen II characters.
>>
>>31894755
Looker for sure
>>
What's with this Lillie meme? I get that she's popular, but it's not she's the only popular character. Lillie appearing again only makes sense if the next region is Kanto. Or if she's traveling with male protagonist. Otherwise there's no real reason for her to appear.
The only popular character GF likes to throw around is Cynthia. The chances of Lillie appearing again are pretty low.
>>
>>31895225
Lillie's popular?
Fucking nips.
>>
>>31895190

>smallest, blandest region with shittiest level curve in the entire series
>perfect
>>
>>31895225
She's the blatant shill character we've had in half the games since BW1 only this time she's actually been widely well received unlike N and Zinnia
>>
>>31895251
>taking the bait
>>
File: 1483392363089.jpg (89KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1483392363089.jpg
89KB, 850x850px
>>31895155
Bruno, Sabrina, Bill
Eusine, Clair, Morty
Lucy, Wallace, Steven
Palmer, Gardenia, Dahlia
Bianca, Cheren, N
AZ, Malva, Diantha
Guzma, Gladion, Hau
>>
>>31895225

Lillie is stupidly popular in Japan.
>>
>>31895112
Silver and Jasmine are all popular enough to warrant reappearing. Karen and Whitney too, if only for ebin memes. Even if you count Lance as a Gen 1 representative, any of the other Johto gym leaders, Janine, and Will could feasibly appear unexpectedly in the same vein as Anabel, Burnett, and Grimsley. Eusine and the Kimono Girls would work as well, and that's not even getting into the characters introduced in HGSS (though off the top of my head, the only unique NPCs I can think of are the rocket admins). Gen 2 has far from a lack of potential reappearing characters.
>>
I hope it's Nanu.
>>
>>31895277
No more than she is everywhere else. Don't believe everything you read on /vp/. There are equal number of people in Japan that dislike her as outside. "Lillie takes the spotlight", "Lillie is the main character, not you" and "Lillie doesn't battle so she's shit". I see these same arguments on Japanese image boards.
There are only two big differences. One, they aren't as vocal about it and only mention it when it comes up, most of the time. Two, she doesn't get called shit nearly as much. Most of the time I see complaints like this, they call her an overall good character, just one they didn't like. But calling her shit is a thing that mostly happens on /vp/, so I'm not sure if this is overall a difference between Japan and the outside or not.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Japan is the same as everywhere else. It's not a land of contrarians or fat fuckers who'll like anything with a vagina even if the rest of the world doesn't.
>>
>>31895277
No she isn't,she just not hated like she is here
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.