[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Fangame Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: gardevoir.jpg (347KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gardevoir.jpg
347KB, 750x1000px
post what fangame you would make if you had the time and talent to do so. try not to be too autistic.

> Name
> Region (and story, if there is one)
> Villain(s)
> difficulty / gameplay
> Fakemon, yes or no

Also thread for pokemon fangames, suggest any you think are acceptable and shit on those that have been posted. or tell us how shit a fangame you have recently played is.
>>
>>31893642
>try not to be too autistic.
pretty hard to do when you're talking about fangames, specially pokemon related fangames.

Though if i could i would make a private detective game, where you have your little office and people come to you with cases that they want you to solve for them.
The gameplay would be similar to pokemon rangers where you use the help of your pokemon to do actions, such as using a flying pokemon to carry a camera and take photos or record audio.
in some cases you would need to rescue or recover something and you would need to fight, the fights would be regular pokemon battles.
the rewards of cases goes from money to even pokemon that the people would give to you, the money can be used to improve your office, buy new gadgets or training your pokemons at the gym
>>
>>31893642
Y-yeah. Whatever you say man.
I dont care, do it.

I just came here to fap to the OP pic
>>
>>31893642
Posting all of that at once seems like a bit of a tall order, OP, since a lot of people haven't fully conceptualized theirs yet.

Why don't you start, so your thread doesn't die?
>>
File: 1485669338174.jpg (203KB, 593x700px) Image search: [Google]
1485669338174.jpg
203KB, 593x700px
>Pokemon Virgin
>Sex (Your Starter is a Female Ralts)
>Team Rape (Chasing you in order to rape your Ralts
>Depends
>nop, only Waifumons
>Because your Ralts is special you have to defend it with your life.

>Anon does not austistic suggestions
>Post a pic of the waifumon #1 as clickbait
>>
File: 1465707948319.png (283KB, 1895x4770px) Image search: [Google]
1465707948319.png
283KB, 1895x4770px
>>31893642
>post what fangame you would make if you had the time and talent to do so.
I wouldn't. Nintendo and The Pokemon Company are a bitch regarding to fangames.

But if that weren't the case, I would choose a T rated stealth game (think of Deus Ex: Human Revolution) instead of a mainline RPG.

You are a police man who need to ruin the local team's plans. You can go all out frontal assault or be silent and do it without them knowing. Pokemon's abilities and attacks can help you in your missions. For example you can order a Ratatta to create some distraction or a Koffing to create a smoke screen.

For each mission, Headquarters will lend you a certain number of Pokemon, whose attacks and abilities can help you.

Depending on good do you complete your goals, you're awarded with Pokedollars. You can spend those Pokedollars to keep one of those Pokemon for yourself so you can teach them attacks, level them up and do fancy things. You can pay to move tutors and traveling trainers to teach your Pokemon some movements and to train it so it becomes more skilled on stealth and/or frontal assault.
>>
It would basically be a mix of PMD and Trap Quest
>>
>>31894889
>Trap Quest
what is that
>>
>>31894424
>box ralts
>evil team can't get to it
easy
>>
>>31894424
>You aren't the Ralts
>>
File: seviileague.png (8KB, 192x432px) Image search: [Google]
seviileague.png
8KB, 192x432px
>>31893642
I'm actually working on a game with a few of my friends, we're trying to expand upon Sevii. Connect the dots and expand the islands greatly.
>>
>>31893642
pic relate
>>
>been thinking of making a game in essentials that falls somewhere between final fantasy, fire emblem, and mount&blade using pokemon mechanics
Is it still a Pokemon fangame if there are no actual Pokemon in it?
>>
>>31897284
To be competely honest. If we can have wolf link, epona and ganon I think it's bullshit we can't have pokemon visitors. What, they think pokemon amiibos fucking won't sell like crack?
>>
Name:Pokemon Equilibrium

Region:Sarica Region,based on Sud America.

Story:You are a Boy/Girl,you come form Hoenn,the professor is a friend of your dad, since is your B-day they decided to make you choose a starter, after that you start a new adventure and after became the new Sarica Master (yes Master not Champion),you need to catch the legendary of the Peace and the legendary of the caos,then you can explore the 7 island around the region.

Team:
Team Shadow,they want to use the caos legendary to destroy the world and use it as a bridge to get Yvetal and control him, obviously the main character need to catch the peace legendary,defeat the caos legendary,catch him and defeat the Team Shadow.

Gym alternative:
The trials of Sarica,is just like the Alola trial system mixed with the gyms of every region,DARK TYPE TRIAL INCLUDED.

Fakemons:
YES,155 FAKEMONS INCLUDED,plus new forms.

Post game:
Same Battle Tower clone, 20 quests,you can explore the island and catch all the 802 real Pokemon,new trials:Island Champion.
>>
oh boy, here we go. Here's my autistic OC.
You know that dumb "let's make a game with all the regions?". Well' I'd try and make it work.
The main world is some sort of surreal, kinda otherwordly place, composed of floating islands in space or some shit like that. You play as a faceless character. It is implied that you are some sort of extracorporeal consciousness. The rest of the characters in the main world are like that too, of course.
Scattered throught the main world are different portals, each one leading to a different "universe".
Each universe corresponds to a mainline (+coloseum/XD) game, each time you enter a portal you become that game's protagonist and you can go on beating the pokemon league and shit.
Each time you complete a game, you unlock
1) the ability to immport your 'mons from that game to the main world (where pokemon aren't found naturally)
2) new explorable areas in the main world.
It'd be made so that you can complete the story of the main world even if you don't play all the games, thus leaving you some freedom.
Advancing the plot in different universes/in the main world wills ometimes unlock new events in other universes.
Each universe would be a better version of the game it's based on, for example remakes and original games would only have one universe, taking the best traits of each one, with maybe something more.
Other inhabitants of the main world are able to go throught portals too of course. It is implied that while you and others go into the different "universes", you forget about the existence of the main world, and only regain your memories when you get back. The only exception is the villain. He'll exploit this ability to advance some evil scheme. You (the player) would recognisze him throught the different universes(by some speech pattern or stuff like that) but would not try and stop him, since the in-game you wouldn't actually remember who he is.
(cont.)
>>
I'd try and make each universe the best it can be, while offering incentives to play different versions of the same region. For example the alpha/omega universes, corresponding to RS/ORAS, would have the ORAS storyline with the delta episode, while the delta universe would have the emerald storyline and locatuions (maybe with megas) with an alpha AND an omega episode (sidequest involving finding Primal groudon and kyogre hidden in their caves), plus the faraway island.
I'd try and make each pokemon usable (decent STABs, at least one 80 or two 70 base attacking stats), and give each one a movepool including each move that mon has ever been able to learn, plus some more if they fit thematically.

I'd make a feature where a pokemon's level can be decreased, so that you could restart the game ina universe and transfer a certain 'mon (I'd make it possible from the start, but with a level limitation, from the second playthrought onwards) from the main world.
>>
File: 1458989592994.jpg (35KB, 600x495px) Image search: [Google]
1458989592994.jpg
35KB, 600x495px
Okay guys, let's make this fun, I'll rate your ideas.

>>31893820
8/10 I can see it as a good spinoff. You would need make well established mechanics to signal players what can and can't do your helper Pokemon.

>>31894424
That would be illegal in most states.

>>31894680
I posted that.

>>31896809
7/10 You would need to limit wild Pokemon encounters on water if you don't want your players to enrage with random encounters and cripple game experience.

>>31897284
Isn't this Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series?

>>31900452
3/10 Ideas are too messy and unconsistent, I wouldn't play it.

>>31901031
>>31901036
8/10 Your premise sounds catchy, but it would be really hard to maintain consistency between your worlds and not make it feel like each world is a minigame. I think you can make it like Metroid Fusion where there is a main hub where you can go to different sectors, but as your exploring capabilities widen, you find out they are actually interconnected.
As I said, your biggest challenge would be to connect those parts to unify the game experience.
>>
>>31901587
Yeah that's what we're trying to do, as well as have hidden alternate routes, you see that square of dark blue in the middle of Three and Five, that leads into a cave system that connects the first 5 islands together,
>>
>>31901609
Oh and to clarify, the encounters in caves are the same as regular routes now, have to go through certain tiles.
>>
>>31901031
>XD
get out you underage
>>
>>31903114
Funny new joke lol
>>
>>31893642
Joiso, it's Unova's Johto, based on New Jersey and Connecticut. Post-game is going to unova, beating the pokemon league and going to the ruins of opelucid to fight contemplative Hilbert. Nate replaces some random gym leader, probably Cheren.
>>
File: AThumbCut_170107-151000.png (199KB, 531x344px) Image search: [Google]
AThumbCut_170107-151000.png
199KB, 531x344px
Name (There's 2)
1. Crimson Hero
2. Pokémon Navy Fighter

> Region (and story, if there is one)
Brand new. Called Wescos (based on California)

Story is standard for the most part, but the main character comes from a different region (probably Unova). There are heroic and moral themes present throughout the story. Certain events in the story mimic real and fictional heroic tales.

> Villain(s)
The villianous team is called Team Chaos. There goal is to enact a global war with every region in the world, by awakening each cover legendary respectively. Both legendaries are the embodiment of war and chaos. The reason the evil team wants to doel this ia because the leader feels that there is no benefit humanity brings by living longer. They are convinced that the only thing humanity brings with it is Chaos.

> difficulty / gameplay
Difficult but not all that difficult. Champion maxes out Level 70. Theres a mix of gyms and trials. 5 each. You start off with a trail, than a gym. The trials and gyms will refence heroism alot and even how they're structured will have heroic and moral symbolism.

Regional variants are there but are in low number. There's also a new kind of Pokémon called Cross-breeds which can bred or found in the wild.

> Fakemon, yes or no
Here: Fakemon https://imgur.com/gallery/6jb4D
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.