[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

What went wrong?
>>
Your taste
>>
>>31892088

Duskull and Dusknoir are good designs, it's Dusclops that's the weakest link here.
>>
Dudeskull is a lame name
>>
>>31892088
The middle evolution is what went wrong.
>one eyed reaper ghost
>mummy with legs and a weird scarf
>one eyed reaper ghost
>>
>>31892105
>>31892130
Agreed
>>
>>31892105
>>31892130
it's real fucking bad, as it totally feel different from the previous evolution, but at least it makes the change betweeen duskull and dusknoir lest abrupt
>>
The three of them are among the best designs of any pokemon, but they are too different from each other and since they are an evolution line only one of them matters
>>
File: Good Job.png (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Good Job.png
20KB, 300x300px
>>31892105
>>31892130
>>31892207
>/vp/ has good opinions sometimes
>>
If some ghost Pokemon are actually dead things, then how do they evolve?
>>
>>31892088

Several things actually.

On the competitive side, Defog and eviolite followed by knock off buff affected this line badly.

Design wise the line was fucked silly by gen4 cross gen evolution aesthetics, few escaped the ugly hammer by preserving the color pallette of their pre evos or not being a bigger meaner version of the same species.
>>
>>31892758
Fusknoir looks great though
>>
>>31892088
Dusknoir, I know people love it but I can't get around the odd yellow doorknob on the head and how it changes so drastically from the other two. I appreciate what they were trying to do but it loses the lovely "expressionless stares" that the other two had, and the clothlike body of Duskull and bandaged sack that is Dusclops.
>>
>>31892758
More like they saved the line from ending with Dusclops.
>>
Shit HP, bad ability. If he had at LEAST 60 base and Iron fist, I'd never NOT use him.
>>
>>31893059
>Iron fist

Please no. Anything but that, give it a 40% increased damage version or Regenerator or something.
>>
>>31893059
>>31893069

What if it had an ability that made it immune to Taunt?
>>
>>31892088
I haven't filtered What went wrong yet
>>
>reaper themed chochin obake line
>becomes a mummy in its "pupa" state
What went so right?
>>
>>31892112
Yellowducky is lame too
>>
Duskull is probably the one I like the least by far. I don't get what people like so much about it. Dusclops and Dusknoir are both top tier though
>>
WoW and Leftovers
>>
>>31892130
don't be retarded, the english names are just grasping at straws trying to localize a design that's based on distinctly japanese folk lore.
>>
>>31893076
Yes, that would be heavenly. Oblivious Dusknoir would be such a blessing.
>>
File: chouchinobake.jpg (849KB, 1618x744px) Image search: [Google]
chouchinobake.jpg
849KB, 1618x744px
>>31892130
>>31893148
it's not a mummy, it's a paper lantern
>>
>>31893059
yes great job now it's just a worse Golurk
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 710x580px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 710x580px
Y'all are rude as heck.
>>
>>31893592
They're actually based on the red and blue oni from japanese folklore
>>
Shit HP and no reliable recovery move.
Now that I think about it, I've actually never used the Duskull line in a playthrough before even though I really like them. I'll have to keep them in mind the next time I play through a game.
>>
>>31893710
Sucks that Golurk is already pretty shitty to begin with, if only it got Shift Gear and Shadow Punch wasn't 60 bp.
>>
Hp stat
>>
Make Dusclops a standalone mon and replace it with a more fitting design. That way, we can have both a chochin-obake mon and a grim reaper mon.
Make the reaper motif a bit more evident in Dusknoir.

There. Is it better now?
>>
>Duskull is a reaper
>Dusclops is a mummy

What the fuck is Dusknoir supposed to be?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.