[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XY Ash vs this guy. What level of destruction are we talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Tobias.png (675KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tobias.png
675KB, 1280x720px
XY Ash vs this guy. What level of destruction are we talking about here? It's not a League battle.
>>
>>31891253
Alain Blastoban beats him tbgh
>>
>>31891253
Ash was at peak competence at the end of DP. XY Ash wouldn't get past Darkrai.
>>
Ash-Greninja beats Darkrai like the Gary Stu it is, Talonflame and Pikachu bring down Latias, Hawlcuha defeats his 4 Rattatas.

Ash advances to the finals, where he faces Alan and loses.
>>
File: 1471188253021.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471188253021.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
>>31891262
Lies

DP Ash had most of his pokemon taken out by Darkrai, who was then taken out by Sceptile, who was then taken out by Latios, who was then tied by Pikachu.

I can bet my left nut that XY Ash could get a good majority out of Tobias.

Considering how Pikachu in XY was godly, it could probably beat Latios this time, with some damage of course. I'll put my money on Hawlucha to beat Darkrai due to Luchabro's spirit and it being a fighting-flyer. If not him, then Greninja will definitely beat him, if not losing through bullshit.
>>
>>31891262

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>31891318
OP said it's not a league battle. Ash won't job, therefore wreck the living shit out of that bitch.
>>
>>31891253
Well lets be realistic

Ash-Greninja could probably take down Darkrai but nothing else would really be able to stand up to it

Then you got Latios again
>>
>>31891336
He actually did run the preferred Darkrai counter in the metagame with his Sleeptalk Megahorn
>>
>>31891253
ash gets wiped clean because he's too much of a pussy pacifist
>>
>>31891253

It gets to last Pokémon. Dragon Ascent Rayquaza.
>>
>>31891262
>Ash was at peak competence at the end of DP
kek
>>
>>31891262
Top kek, you mean the Ash that only had one strategy in counter shielding and nothing else besides some bullshit in the Paul battle?

DPnostalgiafags are the new genwun.
>>
>>31891262
>Ash was at peak competence at the end of DP
hahahahahskfkeodldpwoaofokwlkdlapq9192
>>
>>31891262

Ash vs Paul is my favorite fight in the series and even I agree that's horse shit
>>
>>31891336
>>31892023
>>31892914
Not him but it's true, Ash had a very powerful team in XY, but was most competent in DP
>>
>>31893126
But he wasn't, his competence is extremely exaggerated in DP.
>>
6-3 instead of 6-2

After Greninja MOTTO MOTTO TSUYOKUS Latios, Tobias sends a Charizard Y
>>
>>31893126
You didn't see Shota vs Ash at the league, right? DP Ash can't be compared
>>
>>31891253
Ash sucks. A thread died for this.
>>
Tobias uses his Darkrai and 3 none legendaries instead of his full team of OP legendaries.

He then has a match against Paul and sweeps him with Darkrai.

Brandon v Paul was more bullshit than Ash v Tobias
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.